Home

Journey to find 'Home'

That younger man gives him a ‘V’ sign to him and then points restroom with his thumb. Changmin has a little hesitate before makes an excuse to his friends that he need to use restroom right now.

 

“Long time no see?” He greets him politely with his dimples smile, makes Changmin shivers.

“What are you doing here?” He says fierce.

“Ah! Seriously! After two years I think you will have better behavior. Why only towards Yunho?” He says exaggerated his stress.

Changmin looks at the younger male from head to toe. He must have known that he fulfill his enlistment from his grandfathers. “What it is about, Siwon-ssi?” He says with more casual voice but still not friendly enough.

Siwon shakes his head in frustration. “Call me Siwon! Drop that ‘-ssi’ okay? I’m here to look after you. Spying.” He adds the last word just so Changmin can easily understand even if it might result ambiguous meaning.

“Why? It’s been two years so your family shouldn’t disturb me anymore.” He sure Siwon knows about the deal between him and his grandfather.

“It’s Yunho’s request.” He lies.

He automatically reacts to that name. “Yunho? Request to you? How?”

Siwon rolls his eyes. “Just by looks at our ring you should know that we are close. But this is not right time. Our time is limited. Is there any of your friends that disturb you? Because he afraid if you get hurt, by words or action perhaps? Don’t ask what I am to Yunho right now. Just answer!” He knows Yunho worries about that. That’s why his brother bought this restaurant and fills it with some expert bodyguards for tonight. Just in case if any physically attack happen.

“… Not physically, a little of words but I can handle that. Why?” He asks suspiciously.

“He just worries.  But I think I can find something too if I check your friends.” Siwon makes a pause before ask Changmin directly. “Between your friends, is there anyone who ever hurt Yunho?” his eyes demands an answer.

Changmin is not showing if the gaze Siwon put can makes him want to back off. He thinks about it carefully before answer. “If you two are very close and he wasn’t told you, why would I tell you?” Slowly he doubt that Yunho requested to Siwon for look after him.

Siwon escapes chuckles. “You are very smart.” He praises his brother’s boyfriend sincerely. “He didn’t send me here. But I’m sure it will be good to come here. The reason why he didn’t tell me is…” he hangs the words for a while. “Because I definitely make that person suffer to death” he answers with upset sneaks on his tone.

Changmin gulps. It’s very rare to see someone rage like this, last time he saw something equal with this was when Yunho saved him from 4 attackers Kyuhyun sent. “So I won’t tell you. Even Yunho doesn’t tell you.” He just wants to protect his boyfriend, at least respecting his way protect this Choi kid.

“He always protects me. Rarely to let me in charge.” He says calmly. “Hey! I wonder when you will move to his place. He has nice place. I’m jealous. I’ve there few times.” He changes the topic all of sudden, makes Changmin wonders where the scary Siwon goes.

“What?” He doesn’t really get the topic.

Siwon eyes widen. “You won’t move?  His place is better than yours. But if you dislike, I’ll take it. And he’ll find another place for you two.”

It’s so irritating that this younger male talk like he knows his apartment. Maybe spying is this family’s hobby. “It’s crazy. I talk to someone that has relation with my boyfriend and he is talking about him like I’s not a problem”

All are his faults for made Changmin get fake information. “Chill. He’s not my boyfriend.”

“But what?” He has hold this suspicious too long and ready to explode.

“Don’t worry. I did many things related to Yunho for certain purpose.” It’s not regret at all.

“To make me jealous?” Changmin guess as he ever heard Siwon hopes him to have relationship with his cousin.

The guess is almost right. “To make you broke up. It failed, I know, at least I know you are more stubborn than those girls. Which is good. I won’t let Yunho courting a coward.”

“You won’t what?” He thinks he misheard that. Now after two years why it seems that Siwon easily can bless him. Is this means that he can letting his bodyguard?

Siwon pushes away a crave to yell that sentence right to his ear. “Nevermind! Now why don’t you join us? I’m with my parents right now. They want to see you. It won’t take long. I promise. And we won’t bite.” He smiles, makes the dimples appear on his face.

 

 

“Mom, Dad…” Siwon greets his parents, Changmin bows slightly for polite sake.

“Oh? Shim Changmin. You’re so handsome. What if you work as my model?” They are not greets their son back, instead they are focusing on someone who comes with him.

It’s a surprise that the woman knows his name. He doesn’t even mention it. And what was that? Model? “Ah? Have we ever met before?” He asks the woman but her husband answers.

“Sure I still remember you did your test well. I’m Siwon’s father and this is my wife.” The older male is answering that.

Just that Changmin remembers where he ever saw this man. He is such a kind man who passed the assignment during the special test in Busan. “Nice to meet you.” Changmin bows again. So he is Siwon father? And that time in Busan he doesn’t realize that. Now he can see similarities from this father and son face.

The excitements on the parents are so transparent. “Our son has good eyes, right? He really falls in love with you.”

The father adds. “Something we never see before. After years life like a dead man, he have reason to live, we are very thankful for that.”

Changmin doesn’t understand that part of ‘son’. He has talked times with Siwon and he knows that he is not in love with him, all of that tease only for his own purposes. “I… I did nothing, and I believe Siwon is not like a dead man.”

“It’s our other son.” The woman explains.

Again it’s something to hesitate. “I though Siwon has no brother.”

“We raised this child since he born so we can’t see him like someone else. Of course he is our son.”

“Oh.” Changmin gets it. It must be the heir of S-corporation they talking about. It makes sense. “Well, I’m sorry. My friends wait me so I’ve to come back to them.” He is not ready yet for that matter. They supposed leave him alone, right.

“Please visit us. We are more than happy.” The woman requests.

“Okay…” tough he doesn’t really sure if he can grant that wish. But the parents are so kind. Siwon inherits this but since he has devil inside his mind too, so there is always possibility he has this things in his gen.

“This is the place you have to visit tomorrow. My father in law expected to see you to confirm this thing, you know what is it about.” The male says as he handing a paper to him. “Oh, and Changmin-ah… don’t worry, you pass the test.” He smiles.

 

 

“Who are they?” Kangin asks suspiciously as his friend hold a smile. “I thought you are going to restroom instead of join another table. Do you hate our meeting?”

He acts cool, Kangin just being a little upset. “Yah… It’s not that… I saw my friend in restroom and he wants to introduce me to his parents. Just that.”

“Really just friend?” Again he asks suspiciously, even his eyes turn to slit.

It’s getting irritating. “Yeah. It’s miraculously that I ever met his father somewhere.”

“Okay… I forgive you…”

 

 

 

Minutes away and Yunho’s gathering is end faster. When his friend is asking to give him a ride, Yunho refuses all by saying that he need to pick someone in a restaurant two blocks away. Junsu and other have leave when Heechul suspiciously asks the restaurant name Yunho going to.

After saying the name of the restaurant, Heechul and Donghae tell him from not going there. They know if Jaejoong has appointment at the place Yunho just mention. That’s why Donghae changes their gathering place which originally in the same place as Jaejoong.

“Okay, I’m not going there.” Yunho says which makes the two friends sigh in relieve. “I’ll buy spicy rice cakes then go there.” he adds which makes the two person around his age say ‘NO’ in unison.

So they give many reasons for Yunho for not go there and even suggest to pick the person and send him to his home, wherever, as long as Yunho doesn’t go there; because they are only worry if Jaejoong see Yunho. “Alright… want to go there with me?” Yunho offers. His two friends glare at him madly like saying ‘Are you crazy?’ But Yunho is quick to respond by straightforwardly tells them. “Sure it will be bad for you if Jaejoong see you with me.” It makes the two person stunned.

“You know?” Donghae asks after moments of shocked.

“Sure” He shrugged and now sits on his motorbike.

Donghae exchanges gaze to Heechul, and finally “Let us accompany you there.”

“Better not.” Yunho says calmly. “What if he makes your life collapsing again?” he asks both of his friends. After all they both are victim of the same person.

“We worry you more.”

It’s a very nice friendship they have. Three of them want to keep this forever. “Don’t worry. It’s okay. He can’t threat me” he says all confidence.

“Stop kidding!”

“Of course not. Even before you took away my pictures Jaejoong has. Maybe he’ll contact you after this. If he asks for a meeting with me, this is the place and time he should come tomorrow.” Yunho is fishing out something from his pocket. He already prepared this?

The other two can only look at each other. They never told that to Yunho. Never. But he knows about it and even saying Jaejoong can’t threat him? What the hell is going on? “You owe us explanation.” Donghae finally says after thinking for moments and then pulls Heechul. Yunho waves at them with a smile and then straight goes to his family favorite spicy rice cake.

 

 

 

Changmin has a bad feeling. He feels uneasy although the gathering is end soon. Reason? No other than his boyfriend is going to picks him. It’ll better if he late so he doesn’t have to meet Jaejoong. But as he remember, he always on time; prefer to wait than makes Changmin waits for him. So when they are all stands up to take their leave, Changmin’s eyes travel to once originally Siwon’s table. They are no longer there, already replaced by four male. Now he a bit upset, Siwon is not really comes to protect him, right?

And so he walks side to side with Kyuhyun while he gets out. “So? There is nothing between us?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I ever hope we can befriend again. Hard to say that we can go back to those time. It’s better to keep this ‘quo statuses’ for now. Go find someone, Kyu… I mean it.”

“You are so stupid waiting for someone that disappears like dust. He won’t come back” it is only a way to drop Changmin’s hope that he knows still there.

“I think you are worse than me, for failed to move on when you know I can’t change anything.”

“You crazy…” he mutters out. “ I leave guys…” He says.

 

Kyuhyun walks fast to his car, ignoring Kangin’s complains. He almost gets to his car but his eyes catch something, or someone. He feels he ever met him somewhere. “Oh?” that man who sits on his motorbike seems to realize the gaze that Kyuhyun boring at him. “Long time no see Kyuhyun-ssi?”

“You…” he can’t mouth his name, unsure.

“Yes?” he asks innocently. “Anyway, do you see my boyfriend? I hope I’m not late yet”

Kyuhyun hopes that his boyfriend remains the same as college time. “Jaejoong is still there.”

Yunho chuckles. “I’m not talking about him. I’m talking about Changmin.” He stands up and walks closer to his senior in college. “You are not hurting him are you? Because if you doing so, I will hurt you worse.”

Kyuhyun mocks. “What if I do?”

Yunho only give him a death glare, enough to shut Kyuhyun. Yunho walks closer which makes Kyuhyun steps back. He is terrified. “I will do something worse in return… And I’m not kidding… what about the scandal on Choi Corporation?” in next second Yunho scary expression suddenly turns to be a happy one, “Oh, that’s my boyfriend. See you Kyuhyun-ssi.”

 

Now everyone except Kyuhyun, step out from that restaurant and bids goodbye, but Jaejoong, unexpectedly offering Changmin a ride. He reasoned that it will be better than taxi and they can talk about past. He refuses politely. “So you hate to stay in same place with me?” He sounds hurt.

“No. that’s because I pick him.” there is someone comes to their direction. Just by the voice, they know this male’s mouth is full. All of them look at the source of the voice, a bit irritated by the new comer. “Rice cake?” he offers innocently after swallows his food. Changmin heart beat increases. He can’t imagine what’s gonna happen next.

Jaejoong can’t tear his gaze away from the person, Yunho. He can only stands there and his lip mumbles his ex’s name.

“Sorry… Long time no see Kibum-ssi, Kangin-ssi, Jaejoong-ssi…” it’s very polite as he slightly bows, not over do this. “Are you done Changminie?” he asks his boyfriend, ignoring the gazes of Changmin’s friends and walks to his side.

“Yeah.” Changmin is hiding his nervousness, because Yunho is not feeling that at all. He has prepared for this and so he shouldn’t worry. But calming the rapid heartbeat is not easy. He steals a glance to Jaejoong which Yunho naturally follows.

“Don’t worry, we’ve broke up.” He talks to Changmin but loud enough for Jaejoong to hear. They exchange glances and there is understanding build by that simple gesture. Yunho is silently asks him to trust him that everything will be alright. “Let’s go now…”

Kangin and Kibum are looking with dumbfounded. They still try to process of what’s going on. Even Jo Kwon can only opens his mouth wide in shock; the model he adores is standing right in front of him and calling one of his friends like that, also able to identified all of his friends correctly, did he miss something? “See you guys! And thanks for the treat Kangin…” he bids them goodbye.

“Wait! That’s... you…?”

“He’s my boyfriend.” Changmin answers Jo Kwon’s incomplete question then opens his mouth because a rice cake is coming to his mouth. They walk to Yunho’s motorbike and talk about why the rice cake only few left and Yunho answers because he met Siwon just now and he takes almost all. The others can only see the very natural conversation between them and needless to confirm once more that they really courting.

Kibum steal glance at Jaejoong who still can’t get his consciousness back. They wait for him to collect his conscious back, even offer him a ride which he refuses.

After Kangin and Kibum give a ride for Jo Kwon, they start serious talk about when Changmin has a boyfriend and when they are together like that. More important, when did they met? It useless argues and Kibum keeps calling Changmin but that tall friend’s phone is off.

 

 

 

“Am I done well?” Changmin asks as he holds his boyfriend from behind.

“Sure. You were doing very well. I’m proud.”

He is so glad to get that praise, wanting a prize now. “Can’t we go to your place?”

“What?” It’s not that Yunho doesn’t hear it when he rides motorbike like this, he sure he hasn’t told his boyfriend about a place he bought two years ago.

“Siwon told me your place is good” he reasoned.

Now that makes sense; so Siwon was coming to that restaurant not only for the food but more for Changmin. “It’s not that good. Almost nothing there. I just have sofa, table and bed and coffee machine, 2 mugs, plates, knife, no TV.”

He short of can imagine that, but how come Siwon can make it sounds great. “You make it less homey”

“I want to make it homey for us so we’ve to decide together” Decide everything that should be inside that apartment.

Nah, that’s so sweet it makes Changmin lips makes curve. “You ask me to life with you?”

“I will. Not now but I mean we were ex roommate and often slept over at your place. We should just live together. Mom and Dad forbid me. At least I’ve to introduce you to them” Yunho has told Changmin that he call his aunt and uncle with mom and dad. After all, that was how he growth with.

The reason is acceptable. The parents must be worry about Yunho. They are a family. And it’s good when the parents want to see him. Hope they will bless them. “I’m nervous.  Before today I meant to ask you to live together at my place”

“We can.” That’s not too bad either.”If you prefer that apartment.”

Changmin chuckles. “And you said we’ve to decide it together?”

“I’m okay as long as I’m with you”

It’s so lucky that he is hugging Yunho from behind so Yunho doesn’t see his face reddened. “Yunho…” he calls weakly. “I’m sleepy.” He says.

It automatically makes Yunho worries all of sudden. “Wait! We almost there”

“You’ve to hold me when I sleep… Just hold me… Sleep with me… please? I won’t expect anything further than that.”

Yunho is thinking a while. He sure in next hour, Donghae or Heechul will contact him. “Okay… but promise you won’t fall asleep before we reach your apartment…” He gives up. He’ll contact his parents soon.

 

 

Yunho is piggybacking Changmin from basement because his boyfriend orders him to. He looks so sleepy but the younger knows that he just want to be spoiled. Changmin also asks Yunho to changes Changmin’s clothes, which he refuses. The taller pouts and is telling Yunho to get out from his room so he can change his clothes. He also handed clothes for Yunho, a profit of around same size.

It’s like what happened two years ago, when Yunho holds him in the hotel room. “I was terrified if Jaejoong grabs you and gets crazy when he saw you…” Changmin starts, “But I worry more if you have feels for him” Changmin can feels Yunho’s chuckles on his hair.

“So you doubt me? I ever told you I don’t love him…” He hides the fact that Donghae was texting him because Jaejoong was came to his place and asking about Yunho. He tried to look dumbfounded this far but Yunho has asked him if something like this happen. Yunho will face his ex; Just two of them, in a restaurant. He’ll face him tomorrow. This time won’t be the same as before.

This is no joke, isn’t? “And so… I don’t know you are a model now…”

Yunho frowns. “What model?” he asks innocently before remember the problem. “Oh… that? It’s for mom’s birthday.”

“If you need money, you can borrow me instead of doing such job.”

“It’s not about money. Mom always wants me to do photo shoot like that. I used to refuse it but finally I gave up. Just once.” Changmin is unmoving and so Yunho is blinking his eyes, wonder if there is anything wrong with his answer. “Are you jealous?”

Changmin is burying his head on Yunho’s chest more. He does jealous. “Jo Kwon talked about you and it feels not good when peoples talk about my boyfriend like you are theirs.”

Yunho smiles, Siwon is right about Changmin’s possessiveness. “It was only for Mom birthday, nothing more. How about you? You said you want to be an announcer. How many people will talk about you?”

“I won’t look seductive like model.” Changmin has told Yunho that he want to get out from Choi-corporation and work as announcer.

“Am I looks seductive? Mom said I looked so sad and lonely. Honesty, I feel mad for I have to do that.”

Changmin is not answers that. Instead he is bringing something else. “Tomorrow I’ve to see the owner of S-corporation” Changmin informs his boyfriend.

His parents have told Yunho about it. Too bad he has appointment with his ex to end this drama. That ex was contact Heechul and Donghae and asked for appointment with Yunho, or not he’ll one more time, hurt their family. “Ok. Have you decided?”

“Silly. Of course I choose you! I love you” He punches Yunho’s chest playfully.

Yunho raises Changmin’s head so they look at each other. He confesses. “I love you Changminie” and he kisses his boyfriend on his lips.

When the kiss breaks, Changmin states his possessiveness. “You’re mine!”

Yunho caress his boyfriend’s hair, “Sleep baby” he orders.

“Say it! You’re mine” He wants to hear that from Yunho so he can be sure no one can steal his boyfriend.

“I’m your… now baby… sleep” Yunho looks at him directly on his eyes. And by that, Changmin satisfied, he hugs his boyfriend.

“Hhh… I love you, Yunho…”

 

 

 

The morning comes and first time Changmin see is his boyfriend, smiling at him from the edge of bed and smell fresh too. “I guess you already bath. Why don’t you wait me so we can take a bath together?” he says sleepily, a hand is covering his mouth. Yunho takes the hand and bend down to crushing their lips together. “That’s the second morning kiss I got from you…” Changmin says happily.

“Wake up sleepy head!”

“I seriously miss that call” he says honest.

“I’ve cook breakfast, come on; you need to go, don’t you?” Yunho pulls Changmin to sitting position but then he piggybacking him to bathroom.

 

“I’ll give you ride. Or you want to drive a car?” Yunho asks as they sit for breakfast.

Changmin shakes his head. “I’m afraid they’ll kidnap you…” it’s come to the point where they can speaks anything in their mind.

Yunho frowns, his family? Kidnap him? “They won’t.” he says. But just in case, he already asks Ken to get him a taxi driver for Changmin since Ken need to go with Yunho.

But as he knows, rich peoples, especially untouchable family like the owner of S-corporation, can be very unpredictable and breaks the laws. “They can do anything” he mouthed the reason.

“Except that!” he tells Changmin. “If they threat you with that, simply ignore it okay?” Changmin shrugged, he is not sure. “You trust me right? Then trust me this time also… they’re not that cruel. Only a little bit tricky”

“Ok… ok… I have your words. Now I can go...” He says finally, or not Yunho will worry him more.

“Alone?” he confirms this once more.

“Yes, alone”

“…well… I’ll follow you.” He innocently says but actually only teases him.

“Yun!”

“Ok… I’ll go somewhere… I have something to do anyway…”

 

 

 

Jaejoong is very nervous. He wasn’t sleep all night long there are bags under his eyes, cover it with shades. His appointment with Yunho is around 8 am in Sunday morning, of course he comes earlier. Too excited but also nervous, he set a driver. The restaurant is closed. It used to be open but today it’s closed? Why? Is Yunho knows about it and doing this for some kind of prank? A man – waiter, comes to him and bow. “Kim Jaejoong-ssi?” he greets.

“How do you know?”

He is not answering that question. “Please follow me.”

Jaejoong is so much scared of the possibly traps. But this is the only chance to see Yunho. Last night flashes like a blurry memories, it’s not real. He wants to grabs on Yunho last night, but none of his cells follows the order his mind screams. It’s too impossible if he appears like that, and moreover with Changmin as boyfriend. He scared to think the possibilities. If he can’t get Yunho, no one may have him, especially Changmin.

The waiter takes him to his table. “Where is Yunho?” he asks impatience. He doesn’t answer that and leaves to serve him water and coffee.

10 minutes that feels like eternity washed away when Yunho steps in to the restaurant. He has change his clothes before comes here. The same waiter serves him coffee. “It’s organic, Sir. Anything else?”

“No, thank you. I have breakfast before.” He bows politely but Jaejoong is not focus on that, instead Yunho is thousand times more interesting.

“It’s you… Yunho?” the voice comes out like a whisper.

Yunho nods, “Yes, I am.” He answers that surprisingly calm and no hatred sneaks out. Jaejoong can only looks at his ex before the younger bored with the gaze he receives. “Try the coffee… It’s so good.” The older only shakes his head to refuse that. “Okay… so what do you want?” he asks.

He gulps, nervousness is failed to cover. “We’re not over yet. How come you dare to say that last night?”

“Your voice kind of weak. Want me to order breakfast?”

“No!” he doesn’t need that. Yunho shrugged, he is being nice here but if Jaejoong refuses, it’s not a problem. “You change…” he comments.

Yunho sips the coffee. “You always say that after long time. Peoples change. I am not exception.”

But Jaejoong knows something in his heart hasn’t change. It gets bigger even if he already has someone now. “Let’s courting again! I still can’t erase you from my mind.”

Yunho’s lip makes a curve. Just as he predicted before, except that it’s coming faster. “I already have a boyfriend now.”

He knows who the person is. “Broke up!” he orders immediately. Yunho escapes chuckles. “So all of these times, you are cheating from me with him?”

The younger is tilting his head and there is still smile linger. “College time? No. And we simply broke up after I left the college, so no. I never cheat.”

“We never officially broke up!” He is louder his voice; no one here but them and waiter who give them privacy.

“And you forced me to court you during college. Why do I have to tie up with you?  Someone who I never in love with” Yunho straighten his neck. “Face it! It’s a fragile bond.”

“And you think that I can’t force you anymore? I still have your photos.”

Now Yunho laughs, for real. “Oh my God…” He tries hard to suppress his laughter. He needs to explain things to his ex. “Why everyone does seem to be fed up by that?” Jaejoong, Junsu, Donghae and even Changmin. If he wasn’t seen Kibum two years ago, he wouldn’t laugh this loud today. “It’s so funny… you mean to threatening me again with that? What are you thinking?” he mocks him.

Jaejoong must look so confident or he’ll lose. “If those pictures spread, peoples will know that you are using your body and assets to get money, and I’m not talking about model. Your boyfriend will face a great shock.”

Yunho still smiles. It’s too funny for him. “Go ahead! Spread that! We’ll fight in court. Do you think you can win? Peoples can tell by observing the photos that I am only a victim. Are you planning to use your money also? I guarantee it will fail, because there will be a headline on every newspaper that the heir of Kim-company a 13 years old boy.” and then he adds, “when he was only 15.”

Jaejoong’s eyes widen in shock. He never thinks about that. “Then… why you…”

“Become your boyfriend? I was looking for you.” He says honest and unpredictable. “Just a test for myself that I can face my nightmare.”

“… Then why don’t you reveal that?”

Yunho sighs. “I’m holding myself. For long time. I didn’t tell my family about what happened to me because I have someone I want to protect. My baby, my precious brother. I only need to mention your name to him and he’ll chase you to your grave. He’ll make you suffer till you don’t want to live anymore, or maybe he’ll kill you. That’s what I hate. I hate to see him full with hatred. I don’t want him to be a sinner for killing. You think I protect you? No.” It’s all for Siwon. That twin loves him and will do anything for him.

Jaejoong can only stay quiet. Yunho today is so scary tough he just talking calmly there. “No way…” he shakes his head furiously. It’s too much information he need to process in one go. That time was only part of Yunho’s plan? Nothing more? He thought he is the one has the control. He lowers his head, thinking hard. “You can get in and leave college easily? All for your own sake? Impossible. You had no money!”

Yunho scratch the back of his head. “It seems that peoples get a wrong image. I have money, on my own. But… I’ve to keep low as a disguise.” He explains. “You can’t threaten me if I was look so rich.” And he couldn’t work on café either.

Jaejoong is looking at Yunho. “You are only making that up…”

The younger tries to explain this. “It was just like you use your money to make Changmin’s family bankrupt. I use it to enter the college, lucky I also got some helps from my friend, your professor to be exact.”

“You know about that?” He is not interested of the friend Yunho mentioned.

Yunho answers with slight proud. “Absolutely. I’m searching. I almost looked for you to make you bleeds, lucky Ken prevent that.”

There is a silent; then Jaejoong daringly opens his mouth. “I can hurt Changmin.”

“Go ahead. Do that…” Yunho is challenging him in surprisingly calm tone. He raises his hand and suddenly a red laser points at Jaejoong chest.

The older is looking at the bright red spots on his chest. “It’s only a joke, isn’t? It’s only ordinary laser.” but his voice is shaken.

Yunho stands up, this conversation is enough. “I must go now.” He walks to the door, reach a man in waiter uniform; a red laser comes out from it, he won’t miss any target. “That’s enough. Let him go.” He says to the waiter laser disappeared from someone chest.

“Can’t stained the interior, are we?” he says to his boss loud enough for Jaejoong to hear, mocks him.

“It’s new. I only change the interior yesterday.” Yunho explains. “Come on Ken. Let’s race to grandpa’s house.”

“Gladly.” He takes the challenge.

 

It’s quiet here. He has hurt the wrong person. He is just too in love with him. Tears are rolling down from his eyes. He is crying out loud by this unbearable pain inside his heart. Only regrets that stayed with him.

 

 

 

At about same time, Changmin is finally arriving at the address he received yesterday from Siwon’s father. This is the owner of S-corporation house? It’s big. But not as big as what he ever imagine. It’s probably only as big as Kyuhyun’s house.

He expected a housekeeper or helper will opens the mansion door for him, but it’s not. It’s Siwon’s mother instead. “Oh, you come.” She looks excited; somehow her face reminds him to someone familiar. Without hesitate, she grabs Changmin’s hand and circling her hand on the young man’s hand while walking in further. It makes him panic but can’t shoves away a woman around his mother age like this. “My father is already waiting for you. Breakfast?” she offers.

“Huh?” He thinks he only comes here for confirmation. “Breakfast?” he is unsure of what he just hears. She offers breakfast? “I… I already have.”

The woman rolls her eyes. “I forget, Yunho cooked for you.” They keep walking, step up to second floor.

“What?” He keeps get more surprise here. Does she know that Yunho sleepover at his place too?

At second floor, there is a young man that keeps showing his dimples, smiling to no one. “Siwonnie… Stop calling your girlfriend! Changmin is here!” she exclaimed it after seeing her son smiling non-stop near windows with a phone on his ear.

Siwon automatically pouts. Cover the phone with his palm before says something loud. “He has nothing to do with me, Mom!” and he continue the call. Siwon is not caring about Changmin presence and that’s unusual.

“Sorry about that, Min-ah.” She apologize but the young man doesn’t get why she apologize, too dumbfounded right now. “Nah, come in” She slowly release his hand, and shows a door where Changmin must enters. “My dad inside. Don’t be nervous, okay?” She pats his shoulder; the smile he sees really reminds him to someone.

 

Changmin knocks few times before opens the door. An old man who he used to curse with ‘old bastard’ is here, reading a book with glasses on. There are sofas here. “Oh, you come. Sit down, Changmin!” And he does as he told. Eyeing the old bastard put off his glasses and book. “How’s military?” he asks casually.

“Fine.” He answers shortly. “Are you set up Yunho’s enlistment too?”

He smiles, “No. He asked for that; frustrated after you leave him.” he explains, makes the younger keeps that information about Yunho frustration. “So? How now? You still have the same feeling to Yunho?”

Changmin shakes his head. “No.” he says, makes the old man twitched. “It’s only get bigger and bigger each day.” He says all confident, even smiling.

The old man observes Changmin’s face. His grandchild picks the right one for him. “My grandchild also said the exact same thing with you. Maybe you are meant to be.” He teases.

Changmin is eyeing the old man sharply. No fears at all and his nervous have all gone. “We ever talked about it, Sir. Two years ago we made this deal, I’ve done my part, it your turn now.”

The old man is not answers that right away. “You are very brave, no wonder my children like you. But I still able to do one or two things to your family... or friends…” he adds the last words and Kibum and Kangin flashes his mind, can’t pull them to his problem.

Changmin ever thinks about this possibility. “I might be egoist but I don’t want to give up on Yunho.” He says finally. “I’ve passed many things since college so I will deal with you… if necessary… not that I’m not afraid at all.”

Yunho’s grandfather sighs then stands up when he hears engine from outside. It must be Yunho and his bodyguard has a race between car and motorbike. He opens the window and when he gets Yunho’s attention, he gestures for his grandchild to come to his room now. After Yunho disappears to the house, the owner of S-corporation is turns to face Changmin. “As expected… you are very stubborn, aren’t you? But I seriously need someone exactly like you for my grandchild.” Yunho has changed because of this young man.

The young man daringly eyeing him, “You are also stubborn, Sir.” He retreats, which automatically makes the old man burst in laughter.

Just that, the door opens from outside, “Why you laugh, grandpa? You must play him, are you? Don’t like that!” Changmin automatically turns to see who opens the door, the voice is so familiar and he is right. The new comer is walk to Changmin’s seat and then pulls his hand. “Come on, Changminie!” The taller can only follows the young man who pulls him but he steals a glance to looks at the old man who seems to have problem on stopping his laughter, even tears form on the corners of his eyes.

 

He keeps being pulled, “Hey, Yun…” but Yunho tighten his grip, asks his lover to wait till they reach place where no one to disturb. They leave the house, ignoring Siwon’s parents who call them.

“Ken, let me borrow your car!” He asks the driver who throws the key to him. Yunho catches it and ask Changmin to get in.

“Don’t stain it with !!!” Ken manages to remind his boss about it before he leave the yard. Changmin eyes widen a bit after hearing the frankly sentence just now. This house seems to hide so many surprises. He looks at his boyfriend who focuses on driving in high speed; can’t disturb him now. He never knows that Yunho can drive, in this speed.

The place they head now is more surprising; an apartment building which Changmin sure, very expensive. Yunho says nothing at basement or inside elevator. They stop at highest level, and enter a door after Yunho inputs the code. So maybe this is the place that Siwon talked about last night.

All white except for the parquet floor and it’s almost empty here except for long sofas and table. Changmin looking around and find his Yunho already kneeling with head hung low, bowing. Changmin panics. “What?”

“Sorry. It’s all my faults. I should explain all of them but you already full with your own thinking and imagination. I don’t know how to start explain even when I should say that because I starts thinking of you when I closed my heart for everyone.” He keeps blabbing that while kneeling makes it hard for Changmin to fully understand.

“Stand up and explain, okay?” He only wants to hear something clear. He holds Yunho’s upper arm, wants to pull it but the younger always stronger than him.

He looks at Changmin with anxious all over his face. “You… won’t leave me? I mean, you can mad at me but you will still love me? You will always love me? Changminiee…” he whines at last.

“I can only love you.” He ensures half pull Yunho to stands up. How would he able to love someone else?

 

So he gives sometime for Yunho to compose himself, they sit on the long couch, side to side. If he knows where the mug is, he’ll gladly offer his boyfriend water or coffee, but this place looks so empty. He hears a loud exhale from his side. “Sorry.” He starts and looks to Changmin. “I… I’m not a bodyguard. Never be.” The taller not saying a word, just listening. “I’m Choi… uh, Jung Yunho, the grandchildren of the owner of S-Corporation and Choi Corporation. I am someone who rumored as the heir on the wheelchair, and Siwonie is my cousin who grows as my fraternal twin because since the day I born, his parents take care of me. They’re my parents as well. Mom and Dad is Siwon’s parents.” There is no reaction from Changmin. “Well… that is…” he looks down.

“I know.”

The simple answers from the taller makes Yunho once again looks at his boyfriend. “You know?” he says suspiciously. “When?”

“Last night. Alright. I don’t know till just now. I was ever think about that possibilities because everything changes rapidly since the day we met again two years ago. It’s you. I keep denied it till last night Siwon talked to me about you and he looks so protective over you. I thought his over-protectiveness is only belonging to his cousin, and it only makes sense if you are his cousin. Honesty your family keep makes me confuses but your face looks like Siwon’s mother so…” Changmin shrugged. “It’s too fast but I can handle that.”

Yunho is keeping his gaze on his boyfriend. Don’t know who should awe right now. “Are you forgiving me?”

“For?”

“Everything. About me hiding this fact too long, about me help your family out. I am so scared for that because you said you don’t want to take any offer. I had no choice, all that happen to you is my faults.”

“How come my family bankruptcy related to you?” he chuckles a bit, hates to see sorrow on Yunho’s face; hope the small gesture will brighten him up.

“It was Jaejoong. He did that to you because he was angry for my sudden lost. I know that after we met. I placed you to branch that far from my supervising but in the end, Kyuhyun involved on the scandals. My faults, all of them.” His voice sounds very regretful.

Changmin can’t angry to him when he has this regret face, totally blaming himself. It is only concluse one thing, Yunho loves him. “And you are going to say you shouldn’t enter the college also?”

“I… was regret that.” he confesses. “Because I made you suffer, but I wouldn’t meet you if I don’t.”

“That’s right!” He squeezes Yunho’s shoulder. “It’s already happen and nothing to regret now.” He won’t meet Yunho if his boyfriend wasn’t entered the college. “Wait!” he realizes something all of sudden. “Why your life in college full with coincidence? Jaejoong, becomes my roommate…”

“It was not coincidence. I set them up. Includes become your roommate. I’m searching, and even asked my biological mother stepfather to get close to your grandfather so I can be your roommate. It’s to raise the possibilities of meet Jaejoong.”

Changmin loses his words. Needs some time before he can opens his mouth again. “You… looking for Jaejoong?” is it worth to feel jealous?

“I need to face my nightmare. It’s crippling. It’s… I was torn off that time, I want to die but my family always keeps an eye on me, but life with no ease at all. I have to face it.”

Those suicide trial Siwon mentioned is not a joke, is it? Yunho did attempt. Now should he thank that Choi kid for become over-protective? “You do not love him, do you?” he asks just to hear an answer he has predicted.

“God… No! I love you only. It’s silly but it’s my first time feeling something like that.” That’s so cute to see Yunho panics like this. He is not lying, Changmin knows. So he cups the younger cheeks to eliminate their gap and crushing their lips. The taller keeps aggressive and Yunho can match him well, answer with same passion level.

Changmin lays down his body at couch and pulls Yunho along, makes his cute-rich boyfriend must keep his balance on top of him. It feels so damn good when they able to exchange spit battling their tongue. The mood is good then take initiative, Changmin raises his hips so their clothed members rub against each other. He moans in their kiss, but Yunho is not.

Like someone wakes him up, he stops and looks down on Changmin, a hand holds his boyfriend chest so that he is not moving anywhere. “Wait…” he says hesitate, and then slowly move to sitting position. The taller is so confused of what’s going on, because they’re so close to release each other from all clothing articles but then Yunho stops just like that.

Changmin, is sitting along finally, lips worn and red. “What’s up baby?” He says to Yunho, a hand on the younger’s shoulder. He tries to reads the expression that Yunho shows. “Are you…?”

“Afraid. I know. Silly but I’m not sure if I can do it now.”

He finally understand the weird behavior that Yunho shows every time it related to his apartment. “Is that why you never come in to my apartment?”

Yunho nods. “Wonnie told me that you want it but I know I wasn’t ready yet. Not that I’m not try. I watch adult videos and read fictions just to make sure that I won’t hurt you if we do it but…”

“We’ll do it slowly.” Changmin gives up. “I’ll lead you for that matter.” Yunho is pouts but he nods anyway, looks so guilty for ruin the moment. “So?” Changmin changes the topic. “This is your place that Siwon talked about?” Changmin stands up and walks to a large glass door to balcony.

“Yes.” He watches his boyfriend pulls the white curtain.

Now he can understand why Siwon wants this apartment so much. It’s great place and the sight is just perfect. He opens the door and walks out to balcony, waves to Yunho to join him. He pulls Yunho for a hug when he is only half meter away. “Let’s take this place to begin with. It’s our home now.” He claims after buries his face on Yunho’s neck.

“Hey, Changminie…” There is a muffled sound as answers before Yunho continues, “Thanks for become my ‘home’ now.” Changmin can’t stop smiling.

 

 

(Wait! There is one more chap!!)