Love is still there

Journey to find 'Home'

“What’s wrong baby? It’s unusual you already home?” his mother greets as his son enter the house. He never comes back home at this time; he usually will follow his boyfriend secretly to office before heading back to home.

Yunho only shakes his head. He doesn’t want to answers anything right now. But it only rises more suspicious.

“Baby… you act weird.” She says as she follows his son to his room for changing clothes.

“No.” He says calmly. He gets in to his room to get clothes. The mother knows who to seek so she quickly gets out from Yunho’s room to find her husband.

 

So when the mother comes back with her husband to Yunho’s room, they find their child sighing hard. There must be something but the son only takes his laptop and phone. They need to stop this very soon. “You quarrel?” the father already in front of his son who just sits at the edge of bed. Yunho automatically looks at the older male. His eyes are so demanding of an answer. The son only nod then looks at his laptop. “It must be first time.” Yunho nods again. He silently asks his wife to leave them and close the door.

After the door closed, Yunho finally speaks. “I’m afraid if he hates me, Dad…”

The father is sitting next to Yunho. “Your mom and I quarrel a lot before. So it’s normal.”

“But he doesn’t like the idea of an unknown company helps his family. He clearly said to me that he believe he can get his family out of financial problem. If he knows it’s me help, he’ll hate me” So it’s not just quarrel actually.

“And you already prepared if he hates you when you set up your mind to help his family, right?”

Yunho nods, his eyes fix to the screen. “I just don’t know if it feels bad. I don’t like if he hates me and what if he leaves me?”

There is a hand that messes Yunho’s hair. It’s his father’s hand. “You really love him, right?” another nod as answers and the older continue. “You need to reveal all when the time is right. But I’m sure he was only frustrated and can’t think clearly. Give him some time.”

“Okay…” He sighs then “I need to go now, dad. Must finish the entire project.” Yunho stands up and leave the old man. He meets the mother outside his room and he quickly pecks her cheek before leave.

 

“What’s going on, Hun?” she ask her husband who already has a phone on his hand.

“We need to help our baby.” he says mysteriously before makes a call.

 

 

 

Yunho is feeling uneasy when he reaches Changmin’s apartment. Last night he said something that makes his boyfriend mad at him. He hesitate should he brings flowers or not, but he is a male so it might be different and in the end, he bought six pack beer. He is not into alcohol but his boyfriend maybe like this. As he remembers, Changmin likes to go out drink alone. That is college story. He might reduce alcohol for savings.

He wants to put beers to the fridge when he reads a memo Changmin’s left. It inform that his boyfriend leave to Busan for work. Yunho is thinking about it. Busan? Why? But then he shrugged and feels glad about it for he doesn’t need to see Changmin when he is not ready; doesn’t know what to do to make up for last night.

So he decides to comes back home and checks the project for Shim family. No matter what, he thinks it his priority for now. It has to be success.

But then it two days already and his lover hasn’t comes back to Seoul. He misses him so much. Always looks at his photos, even makes it as his wallpaper and screensaver. Why he is not calls him? Hell, he doesn’t know what to say. I miss you? Or. How you doing? Or. When will you come back?

Frustrated. The project is going well, very well actually. But he is too missed his boyfriend. So he checks what kind of work he does in Busan. And the result he gets by Chunhee helps is… nothing.

There is really nothing that he does there and so why he sent there? Is someone set this? Why? It’s impossible if it related to work. There is nothing peoples get by keep Changmin in Busan, he is only an employee. Except it’s not related to work at all but…

Yunho snapped. It’s his family. He hasn’t seen his grandfathers and father for two days. Siwon also has goes back to US. Damn –he curses. Quickly calls for reservation. No, he can’t get there with public transportation, need private jet right now.

And without second though, he calls his driver. “You go with me to Busan!” he orders, and even the driver stopped eating when he gets a yell from his phone. Can’t say something in return for Yunho already cut the call.

 

 

 

I think it’s you afraid he won’t love you anymore.

Changmin is sitting on the edge of his bed inside this hotel. The old man words who introduced him as S-Corporation owner are replaying in his head.

He has stalker, someone who seems to care about his life, even gave him scholar and job in one of most success corporation. Till there it still win-win situation. And then comes the scandal in his previous office then he transferred. Choi Siwon appeared and the next they offer to help his father. No, Not they. It’s him. Someone who must have great authority on both Corporations. This one, Siwon’s cousin. But if he really stalked him, why he waits almost a year before offer the help? Why not from the very beginning? If he really stalked him since he still in college and able to buy a town with his money, he should hurriedly help his company a second after it collapsed.

Knock knock

Sound of rhythmical door knocks wakes him from his thinking. Cleaning service? Room service? Or that old man decides that he must leave this hotel right away?

He steps weakly to the door and opens it with very low strength. He only wishes to have someone he can lean to, his boyfriend, Yunho. “Hyuuuuung…” the person who suddenly rushed in and hug him tightly probably using a tone Changmin never heard from him before.

“Yunho?” As if he awakens. This voice, this scent, this body, this warmth. He misses him too much. “I’m sorry” he says in the end. Losing the words and think it will carry all of his feelings right now.

Yunho kicks the door behind him so it closed and locked automatically before release his hug  but still holding on both of Changmin’s arm. A disbelief expression smeared all over his face. “You mad at me? You…” He afraid to says the next, but he mouthed it too. “You want to break up?”

“What? No! How you get the idea?” It’s Changmin’s turn to panic. He never means that.

The younger looks at him with unreadable expression. “You are not hug back and says sorry.” Changmin swears he almost sees pout on Yunho’s lips.

What a big relieve. “It’s not that. I miss you and sorry for what I told you earlier.” He answers.

Yunho investigate Changmin’s face. “You definitely not okay.” Yunho cups Changmin’s cheeks lovingly. “What’s wrong?”

There is a pause before Changmin manage to say. “Hug me...” he pleads, but the slight frown appears on Yunho’s face makes him understand that Yunho confuse right now as if he misheard. “I want you to hug me on bed. Just hug. Can you?” he must ensure that there is limit for their contact and he can’t expect more than that or not Yunho might freak out. Like what that Choi kid said about how Yunho afraid to hurt people. He ever saw Yunho deal with 4 attackers that Kyuhyun sent, so he just means in bed.

“Sure” Yunho says; anything for Changmin right now.

 

 

Changmin is in bathroom, changing clothes and all. Yunho is already waiting outside. It almost the same like before they quarrel, Changmin realizes this and smile with the thought. Except that Yunho is not waiting on bed. He waits outside bathroom and when Changmin opens the bathroom door, there is someone already waits for him, even offers him his embrace. Changmin gladly takes it, lets a pair of strong arm holds him tightly, as if to say ‘You’ll be fine’

Sure he’ll be fine. His boyfriend is here with him. He doesn’t sure how Yunho successfully drags his body to bed. They both crawling on the bed and Yunho pulls the blanket to covers them. Yunho half leans on the headboard with pillows to support while Changmin lays his head on Yunho’s shoulder and chest; one of Yunho’s arm holds his boyfriend. It’s the closest position they never been before. Even so, it’s not only feels nice; it’s feels right like they should have just liked this many nights before.

The taller wants to close his eyes and forever in that position, until he feels Yunho’s lips on his forehead. Just that he opens his eyes and look up. He feels so loved, but never know what his boyfriend feel is. It’s hidden. He never reveal it even they are official. Yunho’s free arm rises to caress Changmin’s cheek. “You are look about to cry.” Even his boyfriend can see that?

Changmin smiles bitterly while enjoying the touch. “It was also the same with you. Coming to my room and hugs me suddenly”

“That’s because I’m worry.” And almost made everyone crazy because he wants a private jet to be ready in less than 7 minutes. Also Ken drove like mad by his boss’s order.

“Worry? You worry about me?”

“I do” If he knows how far Yunho goes to make sure that Changmin is safe, he’ll be shocked.

“Yun, I…” the conversation before with the old man, owner of S-corp replaying in his head. He must tell Yunho about this. “We… can’t meet up for more than two years from now on.”

Frowns clearly appear on that face. “Why?”

“So we can together after.” His palm meets Yunho’s hand that the younger use to caress his cheek; automatically they intertwine their fingers.

There is one thing that Yunho can guess about that two year; their duty that will come someday on him too. “Don’t you think our feeling won’t change?” Not that he worry his own feeling.

Changmin already prepared for that question. He asks himself that question but he can’t help to worry Yunho’s. “If it changes it will be our fate. But I’m sure it won’t. At least mine” He looks straight at his boyfriend eyes.

Those pair of round eyes always seems to be able to swallowing him. “Weird isn’t it? It’s like a test for us” He says. Two years is not a short period, they were only separate for three days and he missed him badly he even hurriedly uses private jet to come to Busan. And right after the plane landing, there was already a helicopter waiting for him to get to this hotel; as if to mention that he was enter this hotel from rooftop, helipad. Impatient. But that’s because he worries if his grandfather and father tells something about him helps Changmin’s father. But it seems they already said something else, like threatening? Maybe they asked Changmin to go to army. He wishes to do something about it for he is not ready yet for separation. They just started. Except the matter is that Changmin already prepared himself, then he must prepare too. Why he must realize things late?

Changmin doesn’t miss that last word. “Us? Do you love me?” he asks. Yunho never confess or asked him, and before he goes, he wants to know.

Pout slightly form on his lips. “Are you doubt me? Of course I am”

After seeking honest from pair of eagle eyes, Changmin closes his eyes and leans back on Yunho’s chest. “If you see this as test then I’m not worry”

“Why?”

“I heard you never failed in any test” That’s what he heard from Yunho’s college friends.

Yunho too leans his head above Changmin. “It’s not I never failed.” He says, ever failed; only it’s not in chemical. “I just hate fail. It’s not chemical problem” their matter is not the same as any test they ever have in school.

“I know…” they both know. “Hey, Yun!”

“Hm?” the only sound escapes from his lips.

Changmin raises his head and instinctively Yunho too. They stare at each other for some time and no one sure who takes initiative, but both closer their gap and finally their lips meet. Not crushing forcefully, but soft and longing, and taste paper mint. Not long.

When they release Yunho smile and a small sigh escapes. “If I know kiss you back will be this good, I would have done it before.”

“What do you mean? It’s our first time kissing” Changmin frowns, like he just collect his consciousness.

Yunho doesn’t sure if he says something wrong. “But you already kissed me when I sleep.” Changmin is losing his words. Speechless. He only stares at Yunho. “What?” Yunho asks innocently. He can’t stand his boyfriend suspicious stare.

“You know I did that? You were awake when it happened?”

Yunho nods. It’s time to be honest about it. They already were kissing anyway. “I have… serious sleeping problem since I was younger. It’s hard for me to sleep in new place.”

Changmin sits down abruptly and looks at his boyfriend who still lean on headboard. “That means you…heard…what…I said before… I kissed… you” One thing that makes his words comes out slower and unsmooth  is that he can clearly remember what he said before he kissed Yunho. He was…

“Your confession?” Yunho guess casually. An imaginary thunder slaps Changmin hard, he believe his heart stops beating. That pair of round eyes get impossibly bigger. And his word stuck on his throat. “What’s wrong Changminie?” He asks when he sees the change on Changmin’s expression. It looks so odd and strange. Yunho raises his hand to touch his boyfriend cheek lovingly. “What’s up baby?”

Changmin opens his mouth to closes it again second after. That movements repeat couple times before Yunho sits straightly and hugs him. “I love you Changminie… I always do… Even I realize that a bit late, maybe so much late. I should have just knows right after I leave college when I felt something missing because you were not with me.”

“…Is that why you sort of avoid me after I said I love you that night?”

“Sorry… I like our relation before and afraid to start new level of relationship. I wasn’t sure about my own feelings and I’m totally afraid if I’m being hurt again. I’m sorry.”

That word of ‘hurt’. Changmin knows about it. It must be related to his college friend and also Yunho’s ex. He doesn’t want to think about him right now but he also remembers something that Siwon ever told him. He smiles on Yunho’s embrace; he too has experienced it by himself when Yunho being so much aware and slightly scared because of innocent touch he made in college. He hugs back. It’s o much comfortable. “I love you Yunho.”

They both slowly release their hug and stares at each other eyes before closer their gap and close their eyes. Lips crush. Their kiss wanting, open mouthed, more passionately than their first kiss.

..

.

 

Ken is definitely abandoned by his little boss. Not that he want attention, hell he is an adult and can take care of himself. But rather than find some liquor on hotel’s bar, he is looking for Yunho’s father, knows that the man is here to investigate his future son. He finds him gets out from the room next to Changmin’s, so without hesitate he greets him. “Sir? Want to make a bet?”

He looks at him; not surprised of this man presence. It’s only matter of time that Yunho find out about this. “Of?” Not in to any bet but hear what he offer might be interesting.

“Tonight activities?” The driver picks his words carefully.

The man is thinking about it slightly before asks. The driver just wants to bet about what his son doing with his boyfriend tonight. “How much you want to bet?”

“10,000 dollar?” He suggests.

Talking about bet, he knows this man is so sure about his choice that he dares to bet. “You will bet on?”

“You choose.” He lets the father of his little boss to chose.

“They do it tonight. But I’m not in to bet” He says, not that he worry about 10,000 dollar, but what will his son say if he does a bet about him, with his driver.

The driver shows a disappointed face, at first think it will be easy money to get. “Well... I don’t think so.”

“How do we know then? Yunho has finds out the spying device inside that room?” He put it before Chanmin uses that room, so pity Yunho found that.

The driver almost chuckles. “Sure he’ll find that. He already learnt about that. And we can just ask him tomorrow. Or we can text him. Or better, I can sneak in to their room.”

“You never learn anything about privacy? It’s your boss…” He looks at his son’s driver. Yunho trust this man quite a lot but he can cross privacy easily? He must be kidding. “Just see who will end up walk in funny ways” He says in the end. After all he is not the one who hires this bodyguard.

“That’s because I’m sure he won’t, or at least your son’s boyfriend afraid too much if he hurt his boyfriend. Can’t lose him at all.”

The father wrinkled, “Let’s proof it tomorrow.”

“How about 5,000?”

 

 

 

The next morning, Changmin has a very serious problem of separate from his boyfriend. Watching Yunho puts the glass that once filled with orange juice to food trolley. His boyfriend forced him to have breakfast, even feeds Changmin patiently. He calls room service without him knowing. Changmin only sits at the edge of the bed, because he feels there is very low energy he has, too weak. “What’s up Changminie?” Yunho asks him.

“I don’t want to go.” He says whining and honest.

“Then don’t” He says like it’s so simple to decide.

Changmin pouts. “You can’t change my mind!” He insists. “I will go. Faster or later I’ve to face it. It’s only matter of time” Just like what he decided yesterday night. Sure that this is the only way for them and even if his boyfriend can’t change it. “You won’t cheat?” He looks at his boyfriend directly in his eyes.

Yunho escapes chuckles. “I can ask you the same question. There will be lots male in army.” The taller looks down, and Yunho walks closer, right in front of his boyfriend then kneeling. He takes Changmin’s hands. “I only love you.”

“Same here. Even before you feel the same.” He looks at Yunho. “Two years later, I want to be loved by you. Is it too much?”

The younger shakes his head. “I hope you can keep your feeling too.” Yunho stands up. “Come on. You have to go now, right?” Yunho pulls Changmin hands makes the taller stumbles; stands with weak knees. The younger brings his boyfriend closer to hug him.

“Everything will be okay, right?” Changmin buries his face on Yunho’s neck.

“I promise” They share long kiss before Changmin can take this separate. After he leaves the lobby, a van already waits him for medical checkup and other military test. Yunho waits him right in front of the hotel until the van disappears from his sight.

Right after that he enters the hotel once more to finds his father and grandfathers. To sends complain that will turn cold because it’s Changmin has chose to go and they know more that besides Yunho can’t reveal his true self right now, he can only agrees of whatever his boyfriend’s decision. But its first time seeing him almost explode and looks so frustrated. Quite a sight. Good son not going to threaten his family even if he can. After all, Yunho is the one who control their family business.

..

.

 

“Yes, Kangin. I know… but what if…”

“I don’t take any rejection!” and the male cut the call.

Changmin sighs. It was a call from his old friend he doesn’t meet in two years. Only sometimes exchanges email and text. He insists Changmin must come for gathering. Not that he has problem with him. Never. The problem will appear from other peoples that Kangin invites. But no matter what, his old friend feels that he needs this before he enters military. Changmin himself already finish his duty there four months ago.

He takes water from fridge and sits on balcony.

Two years is not a short period. It’s enough time for a newborn baby to walk and talk. But two years separated by someone important for life is not easy to handle. Maybe he still lucky because there are lots friends he got from military, some of them face same problem with him. Only he is not stay in contact with his boyfriend. He no longer knows how to call their relation. Friend? Boyfriend? Ex roommate? Or just nothing?

When he gets out from army, the family company has gotten well. So he uses his saving that once meant for pay the debt to rent an apartment. It’s much better than his previous small apartment. He wants to start everything with Yunho and probably to help his financial too. He can afford their life and Yunho can focus on his debt for his mother’s medical treatment. Problem is he doesn’t know where is him now. He wasn’t picked him when his duty ends. No call and he so much want to ask the owner of S-corporation for their deal before, if only he knows where to find that mysterious old man. Unlike Choi family, Kibum can’t help him at all about S-corporation and the owner’s addresses. Cunning old bastard –Changmin curses.

Changmin takes his phone and finds Yunho’s photos. There is one that he likes so much, even put one in his table in office. This one took in hotel room before that morning. Remember that only makes his head spinning. “Where the hell are you?” he says frustrated in the silence of the night.

 

 

Changmin is in his workplace, different place with last time he placed in Choi Corporation. New faces, but there is someone he know also transferred here. He visited his previous office and there are some new faces. And then some older worker from his previous office also transferred to other office or is fulfill their enlistment.

In this new office, some new employees are about same age with him. One that close to him is Minho, with Choi in front of his name but he swears to God he is not related at all with the owner of this Corporation. Not that he likes him. It’s pure friendship that won’t go further.

When he reaches his table that morning, he finds something on his table. A small deep purple box with silver stripes lies on his table; place under a map that wasn’t there before as if to prevent anyone finds it out before him.

He is hesitating at first, what if this is kind of prank or a bomb that will explode once the top lifted. The last is kind of paranoid. But still afraid if this is kind of prank even if he sure the shape is not looks like jack-in-the-box but who knows, so he uses ruler to lift the top. Instead of cockroach that he hates, it contains latest model of smart phone; also a memo that sticks to the inside of the top.

I’ll call –it said.

Wonder who put this? Because he knows the people must be able to enter this office building without any problem. So must be worker or maybe cleaning service. Or something worse that can cross his mind, Choi Siwon. Sure that kid can enter this building freely.

 

Changmin glad it rings at lunch time because he has waits hours in nervousness. He has no hesitate when he picks it up. Maybe it’s Siwon. Two years without that man bugging him. If so, he’ll return the phone. “Hello?” he greets politely.

“…” only silence in return.

Changmin tries once more if still no answer, he’ll cut the line. “Hello? Who’s this? Can I help you?” he doesn’t give his name. Who knows he might mistake?

“I miss you Changminie…”

Changmin heart almost stops; His hand , holding tears that slowly formed. It’s the voice he won’t forget. Need couples seconds before he can answer. “… Yunho… it’s you… how you find me?”

“I will always find you…” And Changmin silently agrees with that. Yunho is always able to find him.

He remember about this things suddenly, because there is so many things he want to tell to Yunho but it evaporated immediately and the question come out is “You may not wasting money like this!” it sounds a bit angry.

“What?” Yunho asks, he sure he doesn’t do anything wrong.

And Changmin misses that innocent side of Yunho, his clueless state. It two years already but some things not changes.” Phone. You bought me phone”

“Ah? Don’t worry about it.”

“It’s new model.”

“So?”

Sometimes patience is really needs to involved when he faces this side of Yunho. “It’s not cheap” he explains after sighing. Hope that it is enough for Yunho to understand.

“That again…” Yunho sighs. “Just don’t worry about it, okay?” he assures.

Okay, Changmin must push aside that topic. “When we will meet?” he asks, needy.

Yunho knows it will be ask. “Soon.” He promise shortly

Not satisfied with his ex-roommate’s question. “How soon?!” he asks with slight pout. It almost 2 and half year, what makes him can hold more time before meeting again? Doesn’t he miss him?

“How soon you want it?”

“Now!” he says instantly without hesitate.

Yunho smiles. “That’s can’t be happen. Sorry.”

He pouts shamelessly in his office. It’s Yunho, he can be childish as he wants it. “I was expecting it seriously”

Changmin can hear Yunho chuckles. “Well… I’ve to go now…” he says, sounds apologetic, doesn’t really want to part even only voice connected.

Yunho means to cut the line but of course Changmin feels it’s too short for their first call after years. “I expect longer time.” he says bluntly.

“You’ll have it other time… longer…” He assures. “Now grab your lunch! Eat well Changminie. Love you.” The last sentence; he sure Yunho feels the same as him. Love is still there.

“Love you”

 

 

Minho wants to ask Changmin to grab lunch. But he waits on his table until Changmin finish calling someone he doesn’t know. “Someone happy.” He says as he approaches his friend. Smile plastered on Changmin face so it’s not hard to tell.

“Yeah” he answers shortly, eyes still fix on his new phone Yunho’s bought for him.

Minho looks at the phone. “New phone?” he teases, quite jealous about that. “What’s up man?”

“I got a call”

Seeing the expression it’s easy to guess. “Your boyfriend?” he knows that the photo that lies on Changmin’s table must be his boyfriend.

Changmin looks a bit sad now. “I don’t know how to call our relation now.”

“You still have feeling for him. Come on! Let’s get something to eat. I’m hungry.” Changmin puts his new phone in his pocket; a gift that very precious for him now.

 

 

It’s late already. Changmin doesn’t know two pair of eyes watching him. He is still working with smile on his face. Sometimes looks at his new phone or at Yunho’s photo that on his table. Soon, he’ll able to see someone that is his. Soon, he’ll start a new relation with Yunho, maybe asking him to live with him.

“You know? You act like stalker.” A dimples man is telling his brother who is smiling at screen.

“I’ve done it quite some time. I don’t mind.” he answers carelessly. Since he met again with Changmin two years ago, he already started this stalking thing.

Siwon sticks his tongue out. “You even watch him while calling him. That’s scary.”

Yunho quickly retreat. “That’s fun. You should try it while you call your girl!”

The younger escapes a loud sigh, he even turn his head and put one hand on his forehead. “He really takes my brother” he pretends to be hurt and sad.

“Don’t be ridiculous!” Because their bond is just the same, brother, twin.

He joins his brother, looks at the screen that shows someone he teased two years ago. “He’ll surprise with your style now. You should dresses like this long time ago.” He rarely wears this style. Always like to stick on Tees and ripped jeans.

“He still loves me even I’m wearing sack.” Want to say that it’s not because his style that makes Changmin loves him.

Siwon scoffs; there is part of Changmin that he knows better than Yunho. It’s his lust over Yunho. “He loves you more when you . He likes the phone?”

“Kind of worry of my financial.” Yunho answers. His lover raised his voice on phone because he bought that thing. Because it’s latest model, and should be launched tomorrow.

Siwon drinks from his brother’s mug. “It is just a phone.”

“Yeah… you know what he thinks I’m working.”

“Maybe we can play a little?” He suggests, after all he also made Changmin thinks that Yunho works by using ual appeal, and then makes him think that he is a bodyguard and need plenty of cash for his mother medical treatment.

“Come on Wonnie… it’s almost 3 years he misunderstood… We’ve separated years. I want to clear up things.” He states. Now he is going to reveal things, slowly and hopefully smoothly.

“I also” He looks a bit sad. He wasn’t seen his girlfriend for long time.

“She called you each week.” He reminds him that actually he only exaggerated things, and he already meets her again and spends almost a week with her.

“Jealous ha? My poor brother.” He pitied Yunho for the strict rule his grandfather made for him. He messes Yunho’s hair.

“Aish!” He pushes that hand away.

Siwon shouldn’t play with his brother now; he has held himself for long, deserve happy ending. “Come on… we like him… I like him… mom and dad like him…”

“Henry doesn’t…”

Siwon scoffs, that cousin always makes problem; already in college and still want attention from his older cousins, Yunho and Siwon, only because he is the youngest and not very health when he was younger. Now that both of the twins already has someone, of course they can’t spoil him that much. “Why have you cared about him? Grandpas are more important”

“You think they like him?” Even if they already said they give bless; he sometimes worries if they are not sincere with their words.

“Aside from how you can threaten them… they like him…”

Yunho looks at his Prince-baby. “You don’t sound so sure…”

“As if you care about it!” Siwon mocks. He knows this time Yunho won't hesitate to claim Changmin even if his family against him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, so… ummmm…

I have to be honest that this story almost ends. Only need some explanation of some things… hopefully only 1 or 2 chap… Wish me luck please… ^^ I’m fine now… Thanks…

And thank you for your comments on previous chapters, and welcome back for Husna95. Everytime I read ‘Army’ or ‘Military’ it feels like you yell at me… -_-

Don’t kill me because I separate them again, because 2 years is only 4 spaces away… ^^ lol…

I’m sorry *bow* quite out of my mind right now…