Reunion

Journey to find 'Home'

Changmin must stay overtime tonight but even so, he feels he has more energy, because Yunho calls him every day at lunch. He also received text from him, like what he received at 5 o’clock. Yunho is asking is he stays overtime again and Changmin simply answers yes. So Yunho texts back with courage words.

It’s not quite late when he gets out from his office. He really wants to eat pan-fried soondae right now. He takes his phone out when he leaves lobby, doesn’t really pay attention to his surrounding until his ears catch a tease. “Have you ever heard how gorgeous you are, stranger?”

Changmin searching the source with irritated face, because hey, he is only gets out from his office building and then “…Yunho?” it’s like he spotted there; watching someone he misses walks closer. But he need to stares at this man approaching him because he sure this is not like him. It’s too different but it’s him. Same face, tough looks more mature and yeah, handsome. Hair that once long is now replaces with short hair that cut uneven; some of them are shorter than other, and he colors it to dirty caramel. Also his clothes, the person he knows used to wears T-shirt and jeans plus hoodie, but now, this man is wears skinny jeans, v-neck t-shirt and thigh length coat.

Yunho walks closer to him with very seductive gaze.  “It’s danger for gorgeous creature like you walk alone this late”

Changmin knows that Yunho is only playing. They already call each other, so he is going to play along. ”I think the most dangerous thing is approaching me right now” He teases back, stand straight like ready for a battle.

“Haven’t you heard the most dangerous place is safest one?”

Changmin gulps; it’s not the same as before, even the love he feels is getting bigger. “Sure”

 “So?” Yunho raises one brow. “Let me walk you home.” It sounds like an offer, but Changmin definitely won’t refuse that. He does hope that Yunho will walk him home, or even better, sleepover. “What’s your name gorgeous?” Now he even dares to comply openly like this, which he never did before.

Now he sure not only his face that slowly getting red but he must be looks stupid for failed suppress his lips to make curve. “Shim Changmin. And this dangerous thing is?”

Yunho smirk. He acts like a bad boy. “Jung Yunho.”

The name remains the same. It’s someone Changmin knows is his. “You change” he comments.

Yunho frowns. “Have we ever met before?”

A hand slaps Yunho’s arm hard, there is nerve inside his chest that feels going to explode; hard to hold it. “Stop it now!”

The bad boy image Yunho built ruins right away. He pouts shamelessly. “I just want a new beginning.” But then he tilted his head to the side. “Or… you have problem on hold yourself?”

If it’s not on the sidewalk, he must already throw himself on Yunho. “It’s hard… You are too hot to handle” He admits easily.

“Let’s go slowly…” Yunho smiles at him, so bright like a sun. He starts walks and Changmin of course, joins him. But it’s hard to torn his gaze from Yunho. “You will hit something or fall if you keep looking at me while you walk”

Changmin takes Yunho’s hand. And instinctively the younger looks at their join hand. He missed this so much; Changmin hands, Changmin’s smile, Changmin’s voice. His all. It’s not only Changmin who tortured by military, or maybe it’s his family. “Lead me!” Changmin orders so that he can looks at the face of his ex-roommate. “You really change…” he almost whispers it.

“I do?” he is not sure if something like that does happen, except his hair cut, something that his mother force him to; slightly looks at Changmin.

“Don’t you feel that way?”

Yunho shakes his head. “Not really” he tightens his grips on Changmin’s hand, and he gets the same strength that squeezes his hand back.

Changmin can push that question away for now. Honesty there are thousands of question he wants to ask but then when he sees Yunho, he just wants a bone crush hug or a kiss, open mouthed kiss that lead to and more intimacy, if only they are not in very public area right now. “Why didn’t you pick me when I get out from military duty?” it sounds hurt and Yunho hates that so much.

“Want to eat something before home, Changminie?”

“Yes. Pan fried soondae next to station. Now answer me!”

He can accept that rush on Changmin’s voice. “I was meant to pick you, really. But then I got an accident when sporting and I hurt myself. I don’t want you see me with crouches after 2 years.”

“But why didn’t you call?”

“That’s because I miss you. I can’t hold myself if I hear your voice. But I hate if you see me in my weakest state.”

“You can always share your burden with me” He reminds him, a little bit hurt.

Yunho looks at Changmin slightly with apologetic smile. “I know, but you will worry and mad and upset and… I’m not looked cool that time. So… I’m sorry Changminie… I’m really sorry.” Yunho bring their join hand up and kiss Changmin’s fore palm lovingly.

Now the time to reveal this. “So we still boyfriend?” he tries to says that as casual as possible although there is hint of nervousness for his voice comes out a bit shaky.

“Do you still want us to be boyfriend or not?” The answers tough already answered when both feels the skipped heart beats.

“Of course I am!” it almost mad. But that because sometimes it’s hard to accept that Yunho must asks first about his feeling even if he might already realize that.

Yunho sighs in relieve shamelessly. “I’m glad… thank you Changminie”

After confirming their status, it’s time for more casual things. “Now tell me! What are you doing these 2 years? You were not cheating are you?” he tries to sounds full with suspicious but he knows it won’t ever happen. Just imagines that already makes him sick.

“Same like you”

“What?” The taller frowns, he doesn’t get it.

“Military…” one word is enough to explain all.

“Wait! You got enlistment too?” Changmin stops walking and pulls Yunho’s hand slightly. He only gets very innocent expression on his face. He definitely is not lying about it. He even nods. “Why didn’t you tell me before?”

“Um… I go after you. About 2 weeks after. But my duty was only 22 months so I’m practically comes back to civilization before you do. I was with my cousin.” If he wasn’t with his Prince-baby, how would he able to stand other presence. There are good things also, it’s like a practice for him to handle mass, now he get better of it rather than 2 years ago.

Military and then his foot hurt. That’s why Yunho didn’t visit him at all, about phone call, is it even possible if… “Did that old man forbid you to call me?” Yunho makes expression of asking ‘who-is-this-old-man?’.”The owner of S-corporation.”

“Oh… Yes... he did…” He shows a sad face. “But I think if I call you, I might want to see you. Maybe it’s not that bad.” He truly missed his boyfriend but can’t decide is it better to keep in contact during that 2 years or not.

Seeing that expression makes Changmin feels uncomfortable, they both are only victims of the owner of S-corporation. So it’s so wrong to blame all to Yunho. “Come on! This pan-fried soondae is really good. I always want to take you there after I found it.” Changmin tries to reduce the awkwardness.

 

 

The dinner at soondae restaurant is so fun for both of them, talking about military things where Changmin finds out that Yunho’s camp is so far near the country boundaries. And also it’s the first time he heard someone says the military is not that hard. Yunho reveals that he ever faced something similar before. Changmin guess it must be related to his job as body guard. Yunho got an offer if he wanted a carrier in military, which absolutely he refused.

And then when they reach Changmin apartment, right in front of his door that he opened 5 seconds ago, Yunho is not moving from his place. Changmin surely confuses, he thought he can kiss, hug or maybe make out in bed. “What? Let’s come in. it’s different from before.” From his previous small apartment.

“…” Yunho is still not moving. He even doesn’t say anything in return.

“You don’t want to?”

He flashes a smile that Changmin always love. “Not tonight… we just starting” he reasoned.

It only makes Changmin pouts. “It’s not a problem” he insists that he need his boyfriend. NOW.

Again Yunho ensures him. “We’re not in rush.”

“Tough I want to hold you on bed?”

Yunho chuckles by Changmin’s remark. “That’s too blunt… You have to work tomorrow. Dream about me tonight! Love you.” And he pecks Changmin’s cheek.

For God sake. It’s only a peck, on cheek. Not a proper kiss. “Just that?” Changmin is sulking more.

“Don’t sulking like that!” he orders. “It makes me want to kiss you. I need to finish few things okay?”

A sigh escapes from the older one. “You don’t give me hints?”

The younger male shakes his head and smile mysteriously. “It’s for us.”

 

 

Changmin smiles on his bed. He must be looks so ridiculous right now, rolling on his bed back and forth with smile plastered on his face and a phone on his hand. Why he can’t stand to not hears Yunho’s voice right now. So he calls his boyfriend to gets what he wants, hears Yunho’s voice till he fall asleep.

They start over again. From simple calls in the morning and Yunho picks him after work and then they eat dinner outside. But never once Yunho ever agree to enter Changmin’s apartment. Even the owner already asks if there is anything wrong, his boyfriend only shakes his head. So it means they still haven’t done anything further than simple peck on cheek and holding hand. Why it seems after they get 2 years older than their official, they are not progressing?

 

 

And then Saturday comes, Yunho asks him for a date. That’s something he anticipating a lot. The younger comes to his place at morning and both smile. “Come in?” and Yunho only stands there and not moving an inch. He always wears something more fashionable since Changmin first time seeing him again. The simplest reason Yunho gives is that he is being forced here.

“We’re almost going.” He says.

“Oh… right…” it’s an awkward answers. But he really never plans anything to pulls Yunho on to his apartment. The part of pulls Yunho is not happened tough. Just like two years ago, they have breakfast somewhere. And Yunho never hesitate to feed him, even with a little complain of why Changmin eat less now. After reasons that it must because his army day when he has constant food portion, Yunho shows worry and even comments that he is get thinner now.

“You are not cook for me anymore after two years.”

“I don’t have key to your apartment. And you can cook. What’s the problem?” Yunho retreats.

“See who’s talking! You pick me at my office.” Yunho waits near office, not exactly in front of that tall building, but he will appears when Changmin walks out from lobby.

“I like to walk you from office to home. Spends time with you and then try different restaurant every day. You want me to cook for you? Or pick you?”

Changmin puffs his cheek. Both are great. “I want you to pick me and then cook for me.” Yunho chuckles. They are in a bus right now. There is this art exhibition that Changmin wants to see, Yunho only agrees to whatever. “Don’t laugh!” he hits Yunho’s upper arm. The younger makes pain expression while caressing his hand. The taller is honesty very happy to see more smiles on his boyfriend expression.

“It’s hurt Changminie… Not now… we will do that later on…”

 

 

The art exhibition is quite interesting. Some of the install-art catches their eyes. There are also small craft for sale where they get bracelet made of cloth. Yunho bought a hand knit scarf for Changmin. It’s purple, color that he likes a lot. Autumn is here; so the weather is getting colder. They have coffee and muffins and drink at a bench of the park near the exhibition area.

“My family doesn’t oppose me.” Yunho starts.

Changmin must swallow the muffin first before asking. “About?”

“You…”

And that is surely good news. Changmin never really understand about Yunho’s family except that his parents abandoned him and he rose by his uncle and aunt. He feels floating for that means Yunho must have tells his family about him. But he always holds himself well. “We never met.” Tries to hide his smile by drinking coffee.

Yunho looks at his coffee. “You just didn’t realize that.”

“I didn’t? You didn’t tell them about me?” Why the hell he hopes for that? But his voice rose a bit at the end.

“I told them a little and then they do their own research.” Yunho lets out a tired sigh. His family always likes that if something gets his attention; moreover if it’s a human, not a crocodile or alligator.

“Who has seen me?”

Yunho does try to recall that. “All? Cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents.” Even Henry and his parents came to Korea to see Changmin by themselves. That little kid almost came to Changmin’s apartment if Ken is not coming to prevent that kid. No matter what, even if Yunho is still lays helplessly in his bed in France because his leg hurt, Ken must do his duty to protect his boss’s boyfriend. It’s not easy to handle his family sometimes. He looks to his boyfriend to catches a worry expression. Funny but Yunho sort of understand what he worries about. “Don’t worry… they like you.”

“Really?” Changmin sure his face has pink color spreads, so he looks away. “You’re not making that?”

“They sort of want me to courting you when we still in college.” And again, Changmin have this weird and quite scary gaze. “What?”

“You already told them about me when we still in college?” Because hey, it’s never been crossed his mind. He only told his mother once that he has a boyfriend and nothing more. He must fix this. He want to get his family bless, even he won’t deceived if they dislikes Yunho.

The younger only nods for answer. “They forced me to describe my roommate.”

Changmin almost comments on that before his phone ringing. He takes that and mouthed sorry. Stupid call – he curses in his mind. it’s Kangin. Suddenly the appointment he forgets hits his mind. “Hello?” he answers.

“Don’t you ever forget our appointment!!!” It’s mad scream he hears. “Come! Or I will chase you to your grave!” and Kangin cut the line before he can retreat.

Changmin sighs and is caressing his ear a little.

“You have appointment?” Yunho asks calmly.

“Kangin…” he says honest. “He is going to fulfill his enlistment so he wants to gather some friends for farewell.”

Yunho starts to bite the muffin too. “He is good friend, isn’t?” Where does Yunho get that ‘good’ word? “He took you home after you got drunk.” He points that.

Changmin remember that time. “It was when I thought my girlfriend was cheating.” But Kangin has helped him times in the past, tough he is kind of rude and sometimes sleazy.

“You broke up in the end? What a pity…” Yunho comments, he even already helped Changmin out that time but still they broke up. Yunho is the crumbs on the corner of his lips. It seriously makes Changmin wants that tongue to his body instead. “Are you spacing out?”

He did, a little. “If I’m not broke up with her, we won’t court.” He reminds his boyfriend.

“Don’t make it sounds like you were broke up because of me… I did nothing.” He defenses it.

“We did break up because of you. She thought I only saw you so we decided that it wouldn’t work.” Changmin shrugged before takes a bite on his muffin. He doesn’t feels guilty at all after saying that. Feels his boyfriend’s gaze boring at him, Changmin asks, “What?”

Yunho’s hand raised, closer to Changmin face, makes the taller closes his eyes. A finger touches area near his lips and he opens his eyes. “Crumbs” he says. And when the finger already touch the lip, instead of stay still, he opens his mouth and bite that finger playfully. Also and the part inside his mouth so that it slicks with his saliva. He just wants Yunho to get his message clear. Yunho is not moving his finger, lets his boyfriend to stops when he feels satisfied.

He releases the finger with a low ‘pop’ sounds. Yunho looks at his now wet finger with unreadable expression. “You already feel impatience?” he asks. Of course Changmin doesn’t need to answer that. “Want me to stick this inside you?” Yunho casually says while showing the wet finger. He then and his finger clean. “That’s sweet Changminie…”

“I can give you more.” He answers Yunho challenge.

Yunho chuckles. “Not now…” it only makes Changmin pouts and looks away for he must wait. Fingers slip between his hairs, a hand holds his head and turns it, a heart shape lips already waiting him for a kiss. It’s too short for Changmin’s liking, however, “Can’t do anything like that in public, do we?” he says in a very seducing facial expression, even when he doesn’t meant to do.

Changmin slaps his boyfriend’s thigh, earning an ‘ouch’. “Don’t tease me in public like that!”

Yunho is whining, pretends that he hurt by Changmin’s action. “Uuhhh… Why my boyfriend has become forceful like this?”

 

 

 

That noon, only three days after he has a date with Changmin, Yunho is pouting cutely while looks at computer screens; checking stocks market is his routine. There is knocks sounds before the door open, showing Sukjin who daringly says that he has a guest. Only few peoples knows about his real work so if he gets a visitor like this, he must know the person. His family members don’t need to ask Sukjin first; maybe it’s Donghae who finally realizes that his friend who helped him to got scholar is the one who pay his tuition.

Yunho is only rising one hand to support his chin while looks at his assistant. He is waiting for the person who will come in to his room. A male who seems to have forced-confidence enters his room, and Sukjin leaves them. There is worry in Sukjin’s heart.

Yunho doesn’t moving from his previous position. His expression and the gaze he boring also remain the same. That man doesn’t bow to Yunho. This man, Junjin, is someone who he ever closed to. But also someone who just used him for his redemption, to pay his brother mistakes for harassing the son of someone he loves. This male doesn’t know yet that Yunho already remember of what exactly happened that time.

“You are not letting me to have a seat?” Junjin asks him. He has collects all of his courage to face this young boss.

“Should I?” Yunho says with no fear at all. It just casual but it does makes Junjin feels uneasy. How come they have serious problem but he can stay calm like that.

Yunho sure this man has prepared himself. It’s shown by his look, he is wearing tailored suit. Why he feels he ever sees something similar in movie? The atmosphere also but there is something wrong with that. Junjin walk closer to Yunho’s table. “It’s personal matter. Should I join with you in your desk full of business?”

Yunho silently agrees that there is something that mismatched with the movie he watched. “I never say I want to give you seat. Just say it.” Yunho doesn’t want to give what Junjin wants. His father already warned him if this can possibly happen so he has prepared himself.

Seems that he has no option at all, showing confidence and authorities is not work at all. If only he really has the last one. Yunho has authority, big one that his life probably depends on him. Still, he daringly pulls a chair and sits in front of the young boss. “I want you to give your bless for us” he says to the point.

“Us?” he frowns, pretends he doesn’t get it; his hand still supporting his head.

“Your mother and I will marry.”

Okay, that doesn’t surprise him at all. It’s only about time till Junjin can win his biological mother’s heart. After all he always stays by her side. Yunho folds the hand that he used to support his head. “So?” he challenges him.

Junjin throws him a sharp gaze. He wants to give intense staring. It’s impossible if Yunho is not mad at him for he has stop talk to him a month after that woman wake up from his unconsciousness. “We asks for your bless because you are her son.”

“You are only alone. Why you mention ‘we’? Does she wait outside?”

Junjin keeps his gaze to Yunho. “No. She is in home.” This couple already lives together.

“This is stupid” Yunho talks to himself but loud enough for Junjin to hear.

And he can’t hold the feeling he holds. “This is not stupid at all!” Junjin raises his voice. “She is your mother and she deserves to be happy!”

Yunho has a dagger under his table that he wants to pull and kill the man in front of him right now. Why this man thinks that he never cares about her happiness? Why it sounds that Junjin is the only one who cares about that woman? Who pay for her medication? Who get divorce paper for her? Who finally opens her eyes that she can have another happiness rather than waiting for Yunho’s biological father? Who finally gives up seeing his own mother because that woman always freaks out whenever he gets closer? And this man daringly says that?

Those thought swimming freely in Yunho’s mind, but if he explodes, it means he loses. So he laughs. “Her happiness? What do you know about that? Oh… I forgot, you always stay by her side, you know that more than someone who she always rejects. I must applause for that.” Yunho claps and nods, bring sort of humiliation for Junjin. He knows Yunho has tries to be accepted by that woman even when he doesn’t have to. And he always rejected. It’s not him who should mad, it’s definitely Yunho’s right to feels that. Yunho rises on thumb. “That’s great Mr. Park”

Junjin looks away. He can’t face Yunho again in the future. This meeting has tortured him a lot.

Feels no word going to comes out from Junjin, the young boss starts talk. “If you want for bless, asks her step father, Mr. Lee. Or should I give you his address?”

“I already know.” And already asks for his bless before come here. But that old man said that he should inform Yunho first.

“So? You can leave me now.” Yunho leans to his seat and points the door.

“You don’t understand why I ask you this.”

“It’s you not understand.” Yunho shows a rude expression. “You hope me to call you ‘father’? Keep dreaming!” That slaps Junjin hard. But what Yunho says next completes all. “I don’t care about her marriage life. As long as she legally divorce and willing to marry you, you can have her. But I will not care about her financial anymore. I’ve run her bag boutique for almost three years now and I’m not taking a cent from that. In fact I have to spend a lot of cash so that it can survive till now. Want me to take it as loan? And one more, you fired. My family will not use you as driver or bodyguard anymore. Besides, you already stops drive for us almost three years, why should I pay you then?” Now Yunho is showing confuse expression as if he only realizing that.

More humiliate that Yunho throws to Junjin. It’s like Yunho pay him for doing nothing. “I take care of your mother.”

“Sure. I almost forget that too. But if you work, you shouldn’t make her fall in love with you. You are not guarding her, you hit on her.” He mocks this older male. “I never gives you order to guard her, so who? Grandpa?”

Yunho’s grandparents never gave that order too. “I’ll pay all of the money you’ve spent.” He stands up, can’t hold this conversation and humiliation more.

When Junjin starts open the door, he is surprised by a dagger that only 5 cm away from his head and sticks on the doorframe. Bull eyes. “If you gave back all the money, you’ll live in poverty even before you can celebrate your marriage.” Yunho says as to mention how much money he owes. “Don’t you dare to appear in front of me ever again.” the voice is not full with anger or hate. It’s casual and makes Junjin shames of how he can’t hold himself better. It’s his faults for using Yunho to get close to that woman. He is no difference to his brother, both traitor, and has hurt the same person. And he ever imagines this young boss will address him as ‘father’. How shameful?

..

.

 

Everything checked. He has dressed properly, not looks like an employee right now; T-shirt, jacket and jeans is good enough. He receives a text message from his boyfriend, why he doesn’t want to come to his apartment right now? Does he afraid to lose control? Eventually, he still quickly walks out from his apartment. And there, on the side of the street, a young man he knows well is waiting for him. He sits on his motorbike. Not forget that he wears dark blue jacket. He approaches him. “Now you have a motor bike?”

“I bought it three months ago. My cousin was comes with automotive magazine and suggest me to buy two.”

“Two?” He frowns.

“One for him” it’s the simplest explanation. Siwon can ask anything for Yunho to buy; he is the younger after all. And it’s not like he robs Yunho judging from money he has.

“That’s ridiculous”

“You want one too? We can race sometimes” it’s so natural suggestion. After got out from army, Changmin feels that his boyfriend has more money than before; at least can be seen by how he spends his money. “Come on! We are almost late.” Yunho passes a helmet to him.

 

 

Need 20 minutes to reach the appointment place and Changmin must admit that hugging Yunho from behind like that is his new favorite. So comfortable and he is so close to his boyfriend, physically. “We’re here…” Yunho announces.

“Don’t want to let go of you…”

“You can’t get in to restaurant with hugging me like this. Come on…” Yunho loosens the hug then turns to pulls the helmet Changmin wears, and receiving a cute pouts from his boyfriend. “We’re in public, are you forget?”

Even it’s hard for him, Changmin is able to enter the restaurant. His boyfriend is watching him from his motorbike. But after 7 minutes passes, he decides he must fulfill his own appointment with his friends.

..

 

“Hey guys…” Yunho greets casually like they are only not seeing each other for one week or so. The chemical mayor students, which consist Junsu, Donghae, Hanggeng, Yesung, Nickhun and Heechul are all quiet suddenly, watching the male around their age greets them. “Why is Heechul here?” Yunho asks then sits besides Donghae.

All 6 persons still can’t tear their gazes from Yunho. “I think you can’t come.” Donghae manages to say.

“Something happen.” He carelessly says. “So why is Heechul here?”

“He has relation with Hanggeng now and force to come.”

The next seconds are hysterical college boys. Except for Heechul and Donghae, the others are so hard to believe that Yunho is still alive. They keep asking too many questions to Yunho. This is why he doesn’t want to go. His friends will be noisy because he suddenly disappeared and now he appears in front of them with innocent face, mostly Junsu.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Kangin wants to held place that has better class then what they usually visit at college days. It’s pretty quiet here, on a table Kangin specially booked. Not that its dead silence, since there are Jo Kwon who is very lively and not affected by the weird gaze Changmin and Jaejoong share. Kyuhyun is not coming yet, but he has promise to come, maybe in next 5 minutes.

“Hey, Jae?” Changmin says as friendly as possible, that friend already comes before him. he knows by seeing one luxurious car outside.

“Hi…” The answer is a bit cold. He observes Changmin from head to toe. “Seems your life is getting better now.” It’s a little hard for him to believe that Changmin’s life is much better now, despite of what he done to his family’s Company after Yunho left college mysteriously.

“It is. Are you interested?” He proudly says.

Jaejoong shakes his head. “Not really. It is just that everyone seems to have better life now.”

“I guess you are not the exception.” Because he has heard from Kibum of how Jaejoong finally can handle the sudden lost of his boyfriend.

“Me? Sure… I have boyfriend now.” He admits, too bad it’s not Jung Yunho this time. “We both can’t get that actual person in the end” Jaejoong mocks him.

It’s clear that Jaejoong doesn’t know anything about Changmin’s boyfriend. He will be more than surprised, maybe freak out. Now the problem is how to make Yunho picks him late so he won’t need to see Jaejoong. Changmin is not retreat Jaejoong’s mock earlier because Kibum suddenly drapes a hand on Changmin’s shoulder. “I ever see his boyfriend, such a rich man.” He tries to reduce the tense atmosphere, because who knows that Changmin feels sensitive about the topic, Yunho. “Handsome too… What about you Min? I never heard you have boyfriend or girlfriend.”

“I’m just got back to civil.” He will tell Kibum about Yunho but not now, it’s too risky. He wants to protect Yunho till end.

“Oh? That’s right! You need to tell me about that.” Now Kangin joins and shows interest.

The gathering is not that bad. Jaejoong has a new life now, but even Kangin is aware if he still has hate for Changmin. He does, but there is nothing he wants to do right now for he thinks Changmin is still single, or if he has boyfriend, it’s not Yunho. Jo Kwon is one of Kangin’s right decisions, he lighten up the atmosphere.

Kangin knows about Changmin’s problem. But he can hide it even better than Kibum. His friends are always thinking that he is busy of himself right? That’s true but he also looks after his friends sometimes.

“Sorry I’m late…” Kyuhyun calmly says and sits in front of Changmin. He shows a small smile and stay calm like it’s not the same person everyone ever knows. He used to be very annoying and snarky. But act like nothing’s wrong, Kangin still treat him well, which is means bickering and scolding. And see… his tongue remains sharp.

 

“Where are you working?” Changmin asks Kyuhyun, he know he can face him. At least Kibum and Kangin are on his side, and he remembers well how Yunho told him earlier that he will come if he needs him.

Kyuhyun looks up from his food. “My father’s company. You work in Choi Corporation, I hear. The money must be good.”

Changmin nods. “It is.”

“And so I guess you have a way to get to know, let’s say this, an heir maybe? Or a manager? Someone who willing to help your company.” He says it in low voice, still care about Kangin.

Not a surprise if Kyuhyun knows about that. He is half right about knows an heir but not a manager. And Siwon is not helping his monetary problem, it’s his unknown cousin. And he is not asking for help either. Oh, that’s reminds him about the deal with the owner of S-corporation. “No. I not even agree with my father decision, but since they don’t want anything in return…” Changmin hangs the last words with a shrug.

“You are not selling yourself?”

“I forget who the one wanted to buy me…” the stares is so intense someone can die. Killing stares between two friends. Until Jo Kwon disturbs them to shows his crush. No one get it at first because he brings a magazine, but then they know if he is talking about model. He opens certain page before showing at his friends. The open page only makes almost all of the rest pairs of eyes widen, especially Jaejoong and Changmin.

The pages are showing two young handsome male in designer clothes. The problem is one of them is someone they know. “Problem is they don’t mention their name on it.” Jo Kwon is whining.

No one interested to tell him their names, because the pages are showing Yunho in calm but lonely expression. They don’t know who the other model which is equaled in handsome, but Changmin knows. He knows who the other model is; someone who he hopes can disappear from his and Yunho’s love life, Choi Siwon. He is going to ask his boyfriend about this.

Jaejoong borrows the magazine politely; no need to tell that he is still in love with Yunho. He is realizing something. “Siwon?” the name escapes from his lips. Changmin is aware of that.

“How do you know?” Changmin escapes small chuckles, jokingly says, tough he is not joking at all.

Jaejoong look at him intensely. “Yunho has a black ring. There is ‘Siwon’ engrave inside. And this model…” he points on Siwon’s thumb. “He has similar ring to Yunho.”

“Maybe it’s accessories for photo shoot?” He tries to deny that as natural as possible. Even if he knows that the ring is identical to what Yunho’s has. He ever read what engraved inside Siwon’s ring.

“You know nothing about him” Jaejoong mumbles. It’s hard for him to tear his gaze away from that magazine. The thing he doesn’t miss is how Changmin is not looking at the magazine anymore. Make him wonder if his tall friend already moves on.

If he must admit, Changmin is wondering about the magazine too, but he can easily asks his boyfriend for that. After all, he doesn’t need the magazine, he has the real one.

It’s by coincidence that Changmin look at that direction, to a certain table. There is a male, looks at him and he can sure who it is even if he wears black rimmed glasses and has different hair style to what he can remember. That younger man gives him a ‘V’ sign to him and then points restroom with his thumb. Changmin has a little hesitate before makes an excuse to his friends that he need to use restroom right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for late updates. I keep confusing of what I should write in these last two chapter. In the end I just write anything that crossed in my mind then reduces and deletes parts. And then divide it in two chaps. Geez… Next chap won’t be late. (I hope)… And I try not to write any mature scene but if you find this chapter quite irritating and should be put in mature section, please tell me, I’ll mark it. (send message, not comment ^^... I usually read the comment late)

Thanks for the comments… *distributes cream cheese I made*… Last chapter is not fixed yet so please wish me luck ^^… Thanks everyone…