Ring 9

Ring

 



 

"Where is it? Where is it?" Kyuhyun asked no one, flipping through pages looking for something. "I swear I jotted it down somewhere."

 

"Kyubear, what are you looking for?" Leeteuk asked his son, who just returned back from his walk, dashing toward his bedroom hastily.

 

"Have you seen it, Mommy?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly.

 

"Seen what?" His mother asked back.

 

"Did you see my diary? Where did you put it?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Ah, your diary." Leeteuk said. "Its on the drawer. I thought you don't want to see it anymore." He said and walked to the drawer, taking put the diary. "What do you want to do with it?" He said and handed the diary to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun shakily received the diary, and flipped through pages.

 

0166xxxxxxxxxx

 

Kyuhyun's mind instantly registered the number. Kyuhyun let out sigh, feeling relieved because at least now he had a grasp of him.

 

"Whose number is that, Kyubear?" Leeteuk asked, all smiling and feeling slightly happy because his son no longer walking like a zombie, or crying endlessly.

 

"Him." Kyuhyun said, making Leeteuk smiled turned bitter.

 

"Siwon shi... tell me the truth now. Is he still alive?" Leeteuk asked on the phone, eyeing Kyuhyun's bedroom, in case he son get out suddenly and caught him in action. "Siwon shi... Its important. Kyuhyun found back his number." He stated. "Can you just tell if he still alive or not?" He asked frustrated. "I don't want Kyuhyun to fall into misery anymore."

 

The line disconnected even before Leeteuk could heard Siwon's answer. Siwon had disconnect the line. Leeteuk sighed. "God, what games are you playing now?" He whispered.

 

Instead of calling the number like he planned to do, Kyuhyun wasted his time by flipping through pages of his and him diary. They had decided to exchanged what happen to them everyday by writing down on the diary. Kyuhyun skipped all the part about him, just wanted to know his.

 

Today was tiring, Kyuhyun. T^T.

Our client is really too much. They asked me to do this, to do that.

I don't even have time to grab my lunch.

 

Kyuhyun frowned to know that he had skipped his lunch. He flipped to the next page, reading that he was scolding him on the next page. Good job, Kyuhyun. He praised his old self for showing his concern.

 

Kyu... =)

Loved the tiger lilies. Its so pretty.

Thanks.

Today was a bit moody until your flowers show up.

Its really make my day.

 

Kyuhyun smiled to himself, feeling perfectly proud of himself in the past.

 

Kyu.... T_____T

I really ed up.

I told Siwon to pissed off.

But I don't mean it.

I was so angry.

I don't mean to say those things to him.

But he keep annoyed me.

Kyu, what should I do?

 

Kyuhyun frowned. He didn't recall seeing this notes. He turned to next page, looking for his own answer, but nothing scribbles on his page.

 

Kyu...

I love you..

please come back soon.

 

Kyuhyun turned to another page. Still no reply from himself.

 

Kyu...

please...

I need you...

Don't leave me alone for him...

Aren't we doing fine?

 

Another blank page from his side.

 

Kyu...

be happy...

 

Kyuhyun slammed closed the diary, not wanting to read it anymore. He cupped his hands to his ears, remembered how he ended up ignoring him for someone else.

 

"No... Its just past. I don't love him anymore. I just love you." He said, assuring no one but himself.

 

He pick up his phone, punching his  number on the screen. "Pick up please. Pick up." He chanted.

 

The person you called is out of reach. Please try again later.

 

He disconnect and type in the same number again.

 

The person you called is out of reach. Please try again later.

 

Again.

 

The person you called is out of reach. Please try again later.

 

Again.

 

The person you called is out of reach. Please try again later.

 

Again.

 

The person you called is out of reach. Please try again later.

 

Again.

 

The person you called is out of reach. Please try again later.

 

"Please." He prayed before typed in a number again.

 

"Hello." A voice make his heart stop beating. 

 

"Hae..." Kyuhyun called out the voice name.

 



 

(grins) He is .......