Ring 12

Ring

 



 

"Donghae..." Kyuhyun said to the other line. "Its me, Kyuhyun." He said and he could heard the other line sighed. But he didn't care. He was desperate.

 

***

 

"He's fine now, I guess." Leeteuk said, talking with his husband on the other line. "Honey, don't you want to check him out? Even for a while?" Leeteuk asked, feeling sad that his husband and his son relationship broken because of him.

 

"Kyuhyun needed you." Leeteuk said. "He had me now. But that doesn't mean he didn't need you to." Leeteuk said, trying to convincing the other. "And you know I needed you too. I can't handle Kyuhyun all by myself. I needed you to make me stay strong for our son."

 

"Please Kangin. I know you're angry with what Kyuhyun had done to him. I know you treated him as your son too. But people makes mistake. Kyuhyun makes mistake and now he regretting it." Leeteuk said, wiping away his tears from his face. "He's living in hell since that day."

 

Leeteuk just listening to the other line sighing. "You're looking for him?" Leeteuk asked, shocking for what Kangin had done for Kyuhyun. "But why didn't you tell us? Or Kyuhyun? He will be happy if he know about this."

 

"Okay. I will not tell Kyuhyun." Leeteuk promised. "But can you at least come and see us?" Leeteuk asked hoping. "You will? When is it? I will cook something for us. Our favourite." He said excitedly. "Okay, honey. I will wait for you. Yes. I will tell Kyuhyun about this and will not tell Kyuhyun about him." Leeteuk said excitedly. "Yes. Bye. I love you too."

 

"Kyubear!!" Leeteuk shouted excitedly, climbing the stairs to reach his son bedroom, but stopped in the middle when he listened to Kyuhyun's voice, having a conversation with someone.

 

"Please Hae. Just meet me." Kyuhyun said, begging. "I need to see you. I miss you, Hae."

 

****

 

"Kyuhyun's dad had started looking for you." Siwon said to him. " For the sake of Kyuhyun."

 

He just looking at Siwon blankly. "You know I can't, Wonnie." He said, eyes almost watering at the thought of Kyuhyun.

 

"He had gone crazy. He helpless." Siwon said, angrily. "And now he wanted you back? After wasted you with.. with..."

 

He wrapped his arms to Siwon, hugging him. "Its okay Siwon. I won't go back to him. I promised you."

 

"He wasted you. He cheated on you." Siwon said, clenching his teeth in anger. "He make you as his hostage. I can't even forgive him."

 

"But Kyuhyun used to be your friend too, Siwon. Used to be someone close with three of us, until he broke us." He said, trying hard to ease Siwon anger. "But it won't happen again. I'm finally free from him."

 

"Are you happy?" Siwon asked softly. "Are you happy that now you're free from him?"

 

"I am." He said.

 

"If you're happy, then why are you crying?" Siwon asked, releasing his hug, wiping away his tears while love.

 

***

 

"I'm meeting Donghae, Mummy." Kyuhyun said excitedly. "Finally I'm meeting him, mummy. After all this thing had happened. Finally, mummy, finally."

 

Leeteuk just nodded, feeling happy too for his son. "Good to know that, Kyubear." Leeteuk said, releasing the hug. "When will you meet him?"

 

"Now. Donghae said to meet me about twenty minutes from now. But I'm going now, mummy." Kyuhyun said and was just about to dash out.

 

"Kyubear, I need to tell you something." Leeteuk said, successfully stopping Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun waited for his mummy to broke the news.

 

"Daddy is coming home today. So please get back soon?" Leeteuk asked, hopefully.

 

Kyuhyun's head lowered. He didn't know how he was going to face his father after that day.

 

"I... I will try my best, mummy." Kyuhyun said.

 

Leeteuk smiled. "Go and dashed out to meet Donghae. You know you had missed him for such a long times." He said, patting his son's shoulder and smiled. Kyuhyun nodded and went out after he got permission from his mummy.

 

"Hae!!!" Kyuhyun called, as soon as he spotted the said man from a far. He ran to the other, scooping him into a bear hug. "I miss you, Hae. I miss you." He chanted, inhaling Donghae's Hugo boss perfume. "You're still remain the same." 

 

"Woah. woah. Take it easy, man." Donghae said, laughing. But he could never hide the truth. He too missed this Kyuhyun so much. "Let's get inside first." Donghae said and leading the way.

 

"How have you been?" Donghae asked, stirring the straw of his drink.

 

Kyuhyun smiled sadly at him, which Donghae quickly captured it. Donghae held Kyuhyun's hand on the table, caressing it softly. "Its okay. Everything will turned out to be okay."

 

"It won't, Hae. Thing will no longer stay the same. I messed up everything. Everything. And now I don't know where he is. Now I don't know how can I reach him again." Kyuhyun said, tears already b on his eyes.

 

"How am I going to tell him that I love him? That I love Hyukjae?" Kyuhyun said, finally muttering out his name. All this while, Kyuhyun couldn't said Hyukjae's name all aloud, its like a curse to him. His heart will arched each time he said out Hyukjae's name.

 

"Shhh..." Donghae said and went to Kyuhyun's left side, pulling him into a hug. Kyuhyun instantly cried on Donghae's hug. "Shhh... Kyuhyun... I'll help you. I will help you." He chanted.

 

"Hyukjae hated me, Hae. He throw me away from his life." Kyuhyun said, sobbing on Donghae. "I don't know what to do anymore."

 

"Sshh... Its okay, Kyuhyun. I will help you. I promise." Donghae said assured. He broke the hug, wiping away Kyuhyun's tears with his thumbs. "Stop crying. You look like five years old kid." He said chuckling, successfully brought smile to Kyuhyun.

 

"I promise I will help you straighting things out between you and Hyukjae. Just stop crying and get back to your feet once again. You're not this weak. Where is my playfull brother had gone?"

 

He asked and Kyuhyun grinned.

 

"Having you always the best thing had happened to me." He said and they both laughed.

 

***

 

"You know you can't right, Hyukkie?" Siwon asked, hugging the smaller beside him. "You have promised me." They were inside Siwon's car, watching how Kyuhyun and Donghae's love reunited again. 

 

Siwon said and Hyukjae's thought went away.

 

"You promised me you will marry me after Kyuhyun is okay." Siwon said, watching the duo from a far. "Since Donghae is here back, I guess he is fine." Siwon said, turning his attention to the smaller one. "You promised me, Hyukjae." He said and kissed Hyukjae fully on his lips. 

 

Hyukjae loved Donghae. Hyukjae loved Kyuhyun. Hyukjae too loved Siwon.

 

But Hyukjae know, he loved Kyuhyun the most above all. Kyuhyun was the first person to catch his heart, up till now.

 

But Hyukjae also know, Kyuhyun loved Donghae. He had made it clear the moment Hyukjae decided to gave his heart to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had just wanted his body. Kyuhyun had just wanted his times to waste while he's chasing after Donghae.

 

And now Hyukjae got the answer. Now Kyuhyun finally had Donghae, after years of chasing him.

 

And Siwon never failed him. Always there when he needed him. Siwon had never judged Hyukjae. Even after Hyukjae spilled out everything happened between him and Kyuhyun. Siwon had never look at him in disgust. Siwon was always kind to him.

 

If letting Kyuhyun and Donghae be together, and marrying Siwon is the best way, he will.

 

"I know. And I won't break the promise." Hyukjae said, letting Siwon kissing him that become more and more passionate in times.

 

Hyukjae just looked at the couple who now hugging before parting away.

 

Hyukjae couldn't denied his heart still arching for Kyuhyun.

 

Hyukjae couldn't denied that he still loved Kyuhyun.

 

Hyukjae couldn't denied that he know he won't be happy though Siwon treated him nice, as always.

 

Because Hyukjae know, it always Kyuhyun he wanted.

 

Hyukjae couldn't even bring himself to kissed back Siwon, as passionate as he was right now. So how am he's going to spend the rest of his life with Siwon in the future? How can he when his heart was begging him to ran to Kyuhyun, snatched him away from Donghae, claiming Kyuhyun as his forever, ignoring the nicest person he ever met in his life?

 

But Hyukjae was the willing party in this whole mess. And he was the one who had promised to married Siwon.

 



 

*confetti* *confetti*

 

Those who had firmed their heart and still confident he is Hyukjae, a big applause to you.

 

But those who were wavering between Donghae and Hyukjae, you know you're not counted, right? Haha. Joking. Joking!

 

Now I'm free from italic word. *sobs* *sobs* The drama will start and you will know the whole story after this. The whole!!

 

Enjoy everyone.