Ring 30

Ring


Leeteuk face enlightened when he saw Hyukjae at the passenger side of Kyuhyun’s car. He quickly run even Kyuhyun didn’t shut the engine off yet, because he really wanted to hug his beloved son in law. Leeteuk frowned in confusion when Kyuhyun brought out a wheelchair from the back seat. He cupped his hand to his mouth when he saw Kyuhyun was helping Hyukjae to sit on the wheelchair, of course with Hyukjae keep slapping away Kyuhyun’s hand from touching him.

 

‘I can do it by myself.’ Hyukjae hissed, struggling to sit on the wheelchair by his own. Kyuhyun maintained a poker face and helped Hyukjae, despite his refusal. Kyuhyun pushed the wheelchair to inside, which of course makes Hyukjae really annoyed with him.

 

‘Mommy, aren’t you letting us in?’ Kyuhyun asked smiling at Leeteuk who was blocking their way at that moment. Leeteuk snapped and quickly makes way for Kyuhyun to brought Hyukjae in.

 

Kyuhyun settled Hyukjae in the middle of the room, while he gets Hyukjae’s bags from the car. Leeteuk just stared at the other, still couldn’t believe his eyes that his adorable son in law finally back to them, although he was in this condition. ‘Can I hug you?’ Leeteuk said, asking for permission after minutes of staring and admiring Hyukjae. Hyukjae, who at first was shocked with the request, finally nodded. Leeteuk quickly launched himself to Hyukjae, hugging the boy who he had missed so much. Tears spilled from his eyes, making Hyukjae follow. ‘I miss you. I miss you so much, baby.’ Leeteuk said, calling Hyukjae with the pet name he used to use to the other. Hyukjae nodded, replying that he too missed the other.

 

Kyuhyun watched the scene as Leeteuk and Hyukjae reunited back. He could saw how genuinely Leeteuk smile was. Deep inside Kyuhyun’s heart, he cursed himself for being so cruel of separating these two persons. Kyuhyun know Leeteuk love Hyukjae like he was his own son and Hyukjae feel the same to his mother too.

 

‘Thank you for coming back. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this mean to me. Don’t ever leave again, okay, Hyukkie baby?’ Leeteuk said, and Hyukjae just smiled sadly. And Kyuhyun who heard it, smiled bitterly. He couldn’t imagine how much Leeteuk’s heart will break once again when he knows the deal between Hyukjae and Kyuhyun. He planned of not telling Leeteuk anything about it. And for the time being, he just wanted Leeteuk to enjoy Hyukjae’s company again. ‘I will tell your daddy of this good news.’ Leeteuk said and quickly reach his phone, calling his husband to break the news. Kangin promised he would be home as soon as the meeting over.

 

Kyuhyun put all Hyukjae’s clothes inside the wardrobe, not speaking anything with Hyukjae who was staring at the outside. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to say and it does feel awkward after months haven’t live with Hyukjae.

 

‘Do you want to take bath?’ Kyuhyun asked, finger ready to pinch the heater plug on the wall. Hyukjae hummed as response, still looking outside of the window. ‘Okay, I will prepare it for you.’ Kyuhyun said and turned the heater on. ‘Do you need my help?’ Kyuhyun asked receiving a glare from Hyukjae.

 

‘I may incapable, but I still can manage of taking care of myself. I don’t need you pity.’ Hyukjae said harshly. Kyuhyun was taken aback with his words, but he decided to have more patience when being with Hyukjae. He knows the other was still mad with him, and it wasn’t easy to forgive since Kyuhyun was the source of his pain. Kyuhyun said nothing and let Hyukjae went inside the bathroom with his wheelchair.

 

‘I will hang the towel here.’ Kyuhyun said, leaving after hanging the towel on its rack. Kyuhyun went outside, choosing clothes for Hyukjae to wear. He choose grey shirt with loose pants, knowing that Hyukjae would be comfortable wearing that in house. Kyuhyun then leave the room when Leeteuk called him for help with dinnerware.

 

‘Hyukkie baby, I make your favorite.’ Leeteuk said as soon as he saw Hyukjae went out from the room. Kyuhyun turned to look at him. He almost frowned but he quickly changed it to smile. But still his disappointment couldn’t be hidden. Hyukjae comes out from their room with black jeans, and yellow shirt.  

 

‘Hmm… it is smell delicious.’ Hyukjae was about to taste one of kimbab, when Leeteuk spoke.

 

‘Kyuhyun rolled it for you.’ He said and turned to stir the soup. ‘He helps a lot.’ Leeteuk added more and Kyuhyun just smiled, still arranging the dinnerware.

 

‘Oh.’ Hyukjae frowned and answered. He put back the kimbab back on its plate, thinking that no one was looking. But unknown to Hyukjae’s knowledge, Kyuhyun was looking.

 

Kangin rushed inside as soon as he parked the car. Like Leeteuk, he also feels shocked to find Hyukjae on that condition. But that didn’t stop him from hugging Hyukjae, and showered him with compliments.    

 

Kyuhyun feel alien when everyone was ignoring him, too busy pleasing Hyukjae. He didn’t blame his parents. He knows they dotted Hyukjae so much, and Hyukjae loves them as parents. So when they reunite back, it’s like a reunion for a long time parted family.

 

Hyukjae was lying on the bed while reading his book, when Kyuhyun knocked in the door. Kyuhyun smiled making Hyukjae frowned. ‘What do you want?’ Hyukjae asked rudely, not care if his words or tones had slightly makes Kyuhyun disappointment, because that was what his goal after all. To make Kyuhyun pay for all the pain he had gone through.

 

Kyuhyun bring up a bottle of ointment. ‘I read on the net that this oil is good in strengthen feet back.’ Kyuhyun said. ‘It said to apply every night before sleep.’ He said.

 

‘Leave it there and I will do it later.’ Hyukjae said, drawing back his attention to his book.

 

‘It is okay, Hyuk. I can do that for you.’ Kyuhyun said and taking a chair with him. He put the chair near the bedside, and sat down. He pushed away the blanket, revealing Hyukjae’s white skinny legs. ‘You can keep on reading and I will be finished in any minutes.’ Kyuhyun said and put decent amount of the oil into his palm, then rubbed it to Hyukjae’s legs. He massages the legs, hoping the action will slowly help in developing Hyukjae’s legs strength.

 

While Kyuhyun was massaging Hyukjae’s legs, suddenly Hyukjae’s phone ringing. Hyukjae lazily pick up the call, no need for him to look at the screen, because he knows who the caller is. ‘Wonnie….’ Hyukjae called as soon as he put the phone to his ear. ‘I’m fine. No, he’s not here.’ Hyukjae could feel that Kyuhyun was distracted with the phone call, because his massaging was out of tune, and he smirked in satisfaction. ‘Yeah, bye bye… I love you, Wonnie.’ He said, giving Siwon goodnight kiss through the phone.

 

Kyuhyun flinched a little, but he coaxing his heart to be patient. Hyukjae tossed the phone on bed table, lying comfortable for sleep. He let Kyuhyun continued massaging him, not asking him to stop or even wishing him goodnight.

 

 Hyukjae was snoring loudly when Kyuhyun felt it was enough to massages him. ‘I could continue tomorrow night.’ Kyuhyun whispered to himself, walking to bathroom to wash his hand. Kyuhyun then makes sure Hyukjae was comfortable enough to sleep, twice. After satisfied, he finally brought two head pillow and a blanket outside.

 

Kyuhyun makes a bed for himself on the couch, perfect location for him to stare and watched over Hyukjae while he was sleeping. Kyuhyun patted the pillow, and was about to put his head on it, when suddenly Leeteuk asked, startled him a bit.

 

‘Kyubear, why are you sleeping here?’ Leeteuk asked weirdly. ‘There are a lot of mosquitoes here. Why don’t you sleep at another room?’ Leeteuk added.

 

Kyuhyun smiled at his mommy. ‘I could see Hyukjae clearly from here, mommy. Who know if he needed something in the middle of night? If I’m here, I could help him instantly.’ Kyuhyun explained the reason why he chose to sleep at the couch.

 

‘But it is not comfortable.’ Leeteuk said. ‘You will have back pain tomorrow morning.’

 

Kyuhyun smiled at Leeteuk’s concern. ‘I will be fine, mommy. Go back to sleep.’ Kyuhyun said and after few times of consoling, Leeteuk finally off to his bed.

 

Kyuhyun adjusted once again his pillow, before finally resting his head on it. But he didn’t instantly close his eyes, but stare at Hyukjae’s sleeping figure. After few hours of waiting in case Hyukjae woke up and need something, sleepiness took over him and Kyuhyun drifted to his dreamland. 

 



Enjoy everyone!