Ring 17

Ring

 



 

'Kyuhyun!' A voice coming from behind makes me turned. , its Sungmin.

 

'Hey, Minnie.' I greeted him cheerily. Why I have to face him this early morning?

 

'You haven't keep in touch with me nowadays.' He launched at me, hugging me and kissing my lips. I just replied to him lazily. 'Where's my hot kiss?' Sungmin asked pouted when I just gave him lazy kiss. 

 

'Sorry, Minnie. But I'm late for class. See you.' I said, dashing in to the campus hall. I turned back to see if Sungmin was still there and let out sigh of relief when I watched him walked away from the campus. 'He really give me headache.' I said to myself.

 

'Who give you headache?' A voice makes me jumped and fall down to shock. 'Omo, Kyuhyun. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to shock you.' I looked up the voice and found Hyukjae offering his hand to me. I grabbed his and he helped me get up.

 

'Don't sneak behind someone back like that, Hyukjae.' I said, patting away the dust from my trousers.

 

'Sorry....' Hyukjae said, pouting to me. 'But seriously, who gave ypu headache?' He asked, peering his head to look at the direction I looked before.

 

'No one.' I said smiling and ruffling his hair. Hyukjae pouted once more and fix back his now messy hair. I took the book from his hand, walking ahead and leaving him behind.

 

'Kyuhyun, wait! My books!' Hyukjae said, running slightly to me. He tried to reach for his book when I suddenly lifted it higher. 'My books!' He exclaimed asking for his books.

 

'I'll held it for you.' I said smiling to him. 'I still haven't get my breakfast. Mind accompany?' I asked to the still dazed Hyukjae. 'Hello?? Hyukjae to earth? Hey Hyuk?' I tried to snapped him back from his daze.

 

'Huh? What are you saying?' He asked me confusedly. I chuckled.

 

'You agreed to have breakfast with me.' I said, lying to him. Who asked him to go blur against me?

 

'Oh really? Okay, lets go then.' Hyukjae said, pulling my hand. I chuckled all along our way to there.

 

'I heard from people that you're now extremely close with Hyukjae?' Donghae asked me, eyes still glue to the television. I just hummed to his question. 'Are you serious with him?'

 

'No, I'm not.' I replied and Donghae turned his attention to me. 'I did told you that I only love you.'

 

'Kyu, I told you not Hyukjae.' Donghae said angrily.

 

'I wasn't my fault when he was the one who throwing his body to me.' I said, defending myself. A pillow was thrown to my face. 'What the...'

 

'You slept with him? You slept with Hyukjae?' Donghae shouted angrily to me.

 

'I wasn't the one who asked for it, okay? He want it.' I shouted back at Donghae.

 

'I couldn't believe you Kyuhyun. I told you to leave Hyukjae alone.' Donghae shouted at me, again.

 

'It wasn't me, okay? He told me he had fall in love with me! I couldn't control someone feeling, Donghae!' I shouted at him, marching to my room. 'You don't have to worry, Hae. I'm incapable of loving anyone beside you.' I said and slammed the door closed. I jumped to the bed, trying to shut my eyes to sleep. After five minutes of fuming and battling with my inner self, I finally opened my eyes. I looking blindly for my phone on the bed post and unlock the screen.

 

'Kyu...' Donghae's voice calling my name softly from outside. 'I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't yell at you.' He paused for my reaction but I stay silent. 'Look Kyu.... I would be very happy if you finally meet someone who you wanted to spend your life with. And if you want, I could leave in order for you to grab the happiness. I actually don't mind if you have fallen to Hyukjae too. I will be very thrilled to know that.  Hyukjae is so kind... and he also so fragile, Kyu. I don't want he end up like Sungmin at the end if you keep being like this.'

 

'I don't love anyone beside you, Hae.' I said, frustrated because he thought I love Hyukjae.

 

I could heard Donghae sighed before he continue. 'Kyu... you're still confused. Did you realized that you smiles more when you're with Hyukjae? And I could always read that your mind wasn't with me everytime we were together.'

 

'I did not!' I said, shouting at him.

 

'One day you will realize it, Kyu.' Donghae said and I could heard a door being shut from outside. Donghae probably have left.

 

I unlocked my phone again and staring at the screen. 'I don't love you. You're not perfect as Donghae. I love Donghae only.' I said, and change back my screen to Donghae's picture, instead of Hyukjae.

 



 

After re-read this story back, I realized that I make Kyuhyun as man who doesn't act what his speak. In this story, Kyuhyun keep denying that he love Hyukjae, but I think everyone could tell that he slowly fall to Hyukjae by his action, right? I don't know... it just happen that way.

 

Enjoy everyone!!