Ring 28

Ring


 

'You're done?' I asked to Ahreum, who was from my observation was combing her hair absent mindedly.

 

Ahreum stopped from combing her hair and looked at me. She smiled a little and shook her head. 'Can you give me more minutes, oppa?' She asked.

 

'Okay.' I answered and was about to left her alone in her room. But I could feel something was wrong with the girl today, so I asked. 'Ahreum... are you okay? '

 

She lifted her head and looked at me back. 'I'm fine.' She answered.

 

'But you look pale. Are you sick or something?' I asked in concern. 'You know we could cancel today meeting if you're not feeling well.' I said, taking her hand in my palm.

 

'No, I really want to meet this Hyukjae ssi. Don't worry.. Maybe I am just a little bit nervous.' She said and started combing her hair once again, freeing her hand from my grip. 'Don't worry, oppa. I just wanted to look beautiful in front of your wife.' She said and added hairclips to her hair. 

 

I smiled upon heraing that. 'Well then, I will wait you outside.' I said and wait for her to comes out. About fifteen minutes more, she comes out from her room, wearing white blouse with blue jeans I once bought for her.

 

'Am I look pretty?' She asked, playing with her hair.

 

'You look beautiful.' I compliment and she smiled. 'Ready?'

 

She nodded and I took her hand with me, walking to where I parked my car. Our destination, my house where I was living with Hyukjae. I wanted to properly introduce her to Hyukjae, which I hoped he will be able to accept her, as one of the most important person in my life.

 

'We're here.' I said, turning off the engine. 'Seems like he going out with my Mommy again.' I said, noticing the light was turned off. 'Come and let get inside.' I said, unbuckling my seatbeat and Ahreum did the same.

 

'Do you want to drink something? You look so pale, Ahreum.' I asked as soon as we both settled down on the couch.

 

Ahreum smiled to me, shaking her head. 'No, I will be fine.' She said but still I am so worried. After waiting for about fourty five minutes, I finally heard Hyukjae's and my parents voice from outside. I was about to greeted them when Ahreum was pulling my shirt hardly, making me fall down on top of her. And at the same times, Hyukjae was in front of our door.

 

'Kyuhyun!' I heard my daddy shouted at me, but I didn't lifted up my face, because I am more worried about Ahreum. She was coughing; badly.

 

'Ahreum, Ahreum, are you okay?' I asked worriedly, rubbing her back and wishes for her to stop coughing, but it didn't.

 

'Kyuhyun, what is this all about?' This time my Mommy was questioning. I lifted my face to looked at them for help, but I froze. That sight of Hyukjae's crying was the last thing I wanted to see. Hyukjae said nothing, just stared at me with so much of hatred, and ran to our room after that. I was about to ran after him, when Ahreum's cough once again caught my attention. I lifted Ahreum in bridal style, and brought him outside.

 

'Kyuhyun!' My daddy called, but not trying to stop me.

 

'I will be back soon.' I said after put Ahreum on passenger side, driving the car to nearest hospital.

 

I watched how the nurse was adjusting the respirator machine to Ahreum's face. Ahreum looked at me sadly, and she tried to grab my hand. She throw out the respirator from her face as soon as the nurse left us alone. 'I'm sorry, oppa.' She said sadly.

 

I let out sigh and shook my head. 'It wasn't your fault.' I said.

 

Ahreum shook her head, tears already on her pretty face. 'I am really sorry, oppa. Now Hyukjae ssi had different thought about us. Oppa, please go back and explained everything to him. I don't want him to misunderstand us. He's your wife.' She said, begging for me to take the advice.

 

I wished that I could do as she wish, because I don't want Hyukjae to think that I was cheating behind him with Ahreum. No, I love Hyukjae so much to actually dare to did that. Even Ahreum afraid that he will think like that. But I couldn't just left Ahreum here, I need to know what is wrong with her first. I can't be in peace till I know what is wrong with her.

 

'Oppa, please go back. I will call Mother and Father. I will tell you if anything wrong.' She said. 'Just please go back and explain thing to Hyukjae ssi.. You cannot let him misunderstood us.' She said and I finally agreed after several pleading of Ahreum.

 

'Hyukjae... Hyuk... please... open the door.' I begged from outside of our room. As soon as I reached home, I straight went to where Hyukjae was hiding himself. 'Hyuk, please. Listen to me first.' I begged once again.

 

Daddy shook his head, while Mommy was trying to calm me down. Suddenly Hyukjae opened the door, and looked at me with so much hatred. Daddy pulled away Mommy out from the house, leaving me and Hyukjae to discuss. 

 

'So that was her?' Hyukjae asked, as soon as daddy and Mommy left. 'That's your mistress? The woman you slept with when I am not around? That's your ?'

 

My mouth was wide open, couldn't believe what Hyukjae just said about Ahreum. 'Hyuk, what are you talking about?' I asked, trying hard to keep myself calm.

 

'I'm not idiot, Kyuhyun!' Hyukjae shouted at me. 'I know you have something you hide behind me. But I couldn't believe that you're dare enough to bring that to our house!'

 

'Hyukjae!' I shouted back at him. My breath was raging, and I know by any second I might lose control to my temper. 'Don't you dare to call Ahreum something like that!'

 

'So, your beautiful named Ahreum?' Hyukjae said, laughing clinically. 'In return for her to present you her body, you bought her a house, right Kyuhyun?'

 

I shook my head, couldn't believe what had just I heard from Hyukjae's mouth. How did Hyukjae know I bought a house for Ahreum?

 

'House is a big amount, Kyuhyun. You cannot simply hide it from your statement.' Hyukjae said, as he was reading my thought. So, that was where Hyukjae know that I bought a house. It does will reflect on my statement of account.

 

'Wait, you check my account, Hyuk?' I asked, fist already turned white. 'Why the hell do you need to check my account?' I asked him back.

 

'You couldn't even keep your pants on to you, aren't you, Kyuhyun? You must have to have all those thing, even though you're already married.' Hyukjae said, glaring at me.

 

I was staring in disbelief to Hyukjae. My mind couldn't cooperate with this new Hyukjae. I tried to calm myself down, and reach for his hand to graps. But Hyukjae slapped away my hand from his, making me stunned. 

 

'Well, since  you've shows me who your mistress is, then I should be honest to you too.' Hyukjae said, eyes burning. 'I slept with Siwon. Several times. Even after our marriage.'  Hyukjae said and I could feel my world crush.

 

'You... you slept with Siwon?' I asked second time for confirmation. 'But why, Hyuk?'

 

'Because I know you have something you hide from me. I... I... I strress... yeah.. I'm stress.. and I looked for Siwon for... for comfort.' Hyukjae said, but somehow it didn't feel right to me, because when Hyukjae is stuttering, I know he usually lie.

 

'Did you lie to me, Hyuk?' I asked and Hyukjae's eyes went wide. Before he could answered, his phone ringing and he immediately pick up to avoid my question.

 

'Siwon...' Hyukjae called the other. 'Siwon, please take me out from here.' He said, begging for Siwon to come. 'Wonnie, Kyuhyun know the truth already. We will not to hide everything anymore.' He said while looking at me. I could saw Hyukjae's tears b on his eyes. 'Please pick me...' He whispered, turning his attention to other side because I was staring at him. Hyukjae finally end up the call. 'I'm off from here.' Hyukjae said, passing me.

 

'Hyuk...' I called him softly. Hyukjae stopped his steps. 'I thought you can understand me, Hyuk. I thought I can share with you about Ahreum.'

 

'I can't Kyuhyun.' Hyukjae answered. 'I really can't. Maybe in the outside, there's someone who is willing to share. But I can't, Kyu. I loved you so much that I couldn't afford the fact that I have to share you with someone else. I'm sorry.' Hyukjae said and left.

 

Once again,  I was wrong about love.

 



This actually the scene I deleted. But after few consideration, I think I should post this. This chapter linked with foreword, so atleast this make sense so far, right. Another chapter will be the day Hyukjae's left the divorce letter. And then the past will be closed. I hope this enough, although a bit hurm..... I don't know...

 

Enjoy everyone...