Ring 15

Ring

 



 

Hey Kyu... I miss you. 

 

I read aloud the messages I received from Sungmin. I tossed my phone to my side, and continuing reviewing and highlighting important notes on my book. 

 

Kyu... I miss you. Why didn't you look for me nowadays?

 

I read the second messages and rolling my eyes to it. I'm studying, Sungmin. I said but cursed later when suddenly my phone flashing, Sungmin's name up to the screen. I groaned and tried my best to calm down. I picked the phone after second calls from Sungmin. 

 

'Hey Minnie...' I said his name, trying my best to hide my annoyance at him at that time.

 

'Hey Kyu... didn't you get my messages?' Sungmin quickly bombarded me with questions.

 

'Yeah, I just read it before you call.' I lied and earned an 'Oh' from Sungmin.

 

'What are you doing now?' He asked me.

 

'Studying.' I said simply, hoping this will make Sungmin stop disturbing me. 

 

But instead, I earned a laugh from him. I raised one of my eyebrow, annoyed with his response. 'Sorry.' He said as soon as he stopped laughing. 'I just can't believe you're studying, in the middle of night.' He said and I shrugged my shoulder. 

 

'I have too. I'm taking short course now. Its bit hard and I need to maintain my gred.' I said and he just humped not interested. 

 

'Kyu... instead of studying, why not you come here?' he asked seducely. 'I miss you and your hot body. And my bed kinda cold....' 

 

'I'm sorry Sungmin.' I cut him before he could continued. 'But I'm studying at this moment and I need my hundred percent concentration.' I told him, gentle but firmly. 'I will look for you later, okay?' I said and I could heard Sungmin sighing from the end. 

 

'Okay.' He said sadly. 'Sorry I disturbing you from study. Look for me when you have time, okay? Bye... I love you.' Sungmin said. 

 

'Bye.' I bid my goodbye, not caring to responsed to him and pressed the red button. I rolled my eyes at my phone, tossing it to my side again, and started concentate on my study back. 

 

I yawned and streched my arching body because I was continuosly sat still without moving for two hours. I yawned once again and slammed close my book. I picked up my phone and walking blindly to my kitchen while messaging my stiff neck with my eyes closed. A warm milk shall help me to get sleep tonight. And maybe a certain blonde's voice too. I thought and quickly browsed for Hyukjae's number on my phone. 

 

'Hyukkie....' I chirpped happily the moment Hyukjae picked up the phone. I could heard a yawning coming for him. 'Hey Hyukkie... are you sleeping?' I asked, feeling guilty for waking him up in the middle of night. 

 

'Hey.' His voice hoarsing, sounded so y. I bet he must look very cute with sleepy face. 

 

'Hey Hyukkie... did I wake you from sleep?' I asked feeling guilty. My left hand expertly heating up water for my warm milk, while my right hand scooping milk powder to my cup. My phone is attached between my ears and my neck. Hurmm... multitasking like a boss. 

 

Hyukjae line just went silent and I could heard knocked sound from him. 'Hyukkie... what happen? Are you okay? Hyukkie?' I called him panic. What if he knocked to something because of me? 

 

'Hey, hey. I'm fine. I'm just shocked to found out that someone was still awake even though its two in the morning right now.' He told me and I chuckled realized it was indeed two in the morning. Hyukjae laughed with me too. I guessed he already fully awake now. 'What are you up to? Starcraft?' He asked and I pouted in annoyance. 

 

'I did not stay awake for Starcraft today.' I said and pouring the hot water inside my cup. I stirred my milk using spoon with my left hand, while my right hand gets my phone. 'I'm still up because someone evil forced me to take the short course when I told him about it, and he bought me this really thick book and being an always thankful person, I revising the books up till now because I want to impress him the next morning.' I blabbered nonstop, seconds later laughed because it sounded silly. Hyukjae also laugh along with me. I guess laugh is really contagious to someone as cherry as him. 

 

'So, someone is revising?' He asked. 

 

'To impress you next morning.' I added. 

 

'Wow... I'm flattered.' Hyukjae said, laughing. 

 

'I already finished half of it. You can test me tomorrow.' I said, laughing too. 

 

'I think I have too.' 

 

'I'm ready. Besides, I highlighted all important notes.' I said proudly. 

 

'Oh.. are you sure it is important? Or did you just simply highlight it?' He said teasingly.

 

'Hey... I really did, okay?' I said, acting offended to his tease. I took sipped a little of my warm milk, and poured the rest of it into the sink, already fully awake because of Hyukjae's voice. Damn Hyukjae. You're responsible if I can't get any sleep tonight. 

 

I walked back to my room, lying down the bed when I reached it. 'Did you have class tomorrow?' I asked him. 

 

Hyukjae hummed. 'Yes. At two.' He answered and I chuckled. 

 

'Someone is very lucky because he can sleep till noon.' I said, acting sad. 

 

'Let me guess. You got class? At ten?' He asked and I nodded sadly. 

 

'I did. Its all because someone evil forced me to take the short course.' I accused and Hyukjae laughed. 'I'm doomed tomorrow because I couldn't sleep now.' 

 

'By tomorrow I believe you mean today.' He said teasingly. 'Go to sleep.' He said. 

 

'I can't. I'm fully awake now.' I whined to him. 'What shall I do Hyukkie???'

 

'Aigoo... Kyubaby couldn't sleep.' He said laughing. 'Since you can't sleep, lets talk till you get tired and fall asleep.' He suggested and I pouted. 

 

'But that means I'm going to sleep over you.' I whined. 'Its rude and I don't want to do that.' 

 

'Aigoo Kyubaby is so caring. Its okay. I will allow you to fall asleep over me. In fact, I will be your personal clock for today. I will wake you up at nine? What do you say?' He suggested. 

 

'Its okay for me to do that?' I asked for his confirmation. He hummed. 'I'm at your service.' He said and we continued talking. Sleepiness finally taking stroll on me and I slowly drifted to sleep, not sure which part I sleep over Hyukjae's story.

 

'Kyuhyunn!!!!!!!' I rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the light. 'Kyuhyun, are you awake?' I looked at my phone, still on from before.

 

'Hyukkie?' I said, calling his name over the phone.

 

'Thanks God you awake. I thought I need to walked to your apartment to wake you up.' He said from the other line. I'm still confused.

 

'Hyukkie... you did not cut off the call?' I asked and Hyukjae hummed.

 

'Nope.'

 

'You didn't sleep then?' 

 

'Nope. I can't.' He said and I'm fully awake because of it. 

 

'Hyukkie... you don't sleep? What are you doing then?' I asked, couldn't believe that this guy really let me sleep over him and watching over me. 

 

'Well... listening to your snoring? Damn you're so loud. I should record you.' He said laughing. All I could do was shaking my head. I could heard Hyukjae yawned from other line. 'Now Iim feeling sleepy.' He said and yawned again. 'Since you already awake, I shall not worried about you miss your class, right?' He asked and I nodded. 

 

'Seriously Hyuk. Go to sleep.' I said and I could heard he yawned again. 

 

'I gess I will.' He said. 

 

'Hyukkie.. thanks for accompany me.' I said and he yawned again. 'Go and get your sleep Hyuk. I will treat you strawberry cakes after your class later.' I said. 

 

'Really?' Hyukjae asked sleeply. 'Its a promise then.' 

 

'I promise. Now go to sleep.' I said and listened to nothing but light snore from him as an answer. 'Night, Hyukkie.' I said ended up the call. I need to get ready for class. I thought and rushed to shower.

 



 

Well... you know what to say about this chapter. No need for me to elaborate. 

 

Enjoy everyone.