Ring 25

Ring

 



 

Kyuhyun oppa,

 

If you read this letter, that’s mean I am no longer in this world. You must have met my father, right? I know because I asked him to pass this letter to you. And he must have told you about my condition, right? I am sorry for not telling you about this oppa, although you always tell me to never hide a secret from you. But I don’t want you to worry. And I also don’t want to cling into hope that I can be saved, because I know death was coming after me.

 

Kyuhyun oppa,

 

I am truly and terribly sorry for be the causes of your now damaged marriage. Believe me, oppa, I never have the intention to. I never know that my greediness to have you at my critical life is going to make you suffer after. Believe me, oppa, because if I know, I won’t force you to be with me.

 

Kyuhyun oppa,

 

I never had the chance to meet Hyukjae ssi, but I know he must be wonderful enough since he was able to move your heart and makes you loves him wholly. I wish I had the chance to meet him, even once. But I think it won’t happen, right? I’m dying right now and probably already death when you read this letter.  

 

Kyuhyun oppa,

 

I know this sound very selfish of me, but can you fulfill two of my last wishes? The first one is, can you please bring Hyukjae ssi to my grave, and introduce me properly to him? I wanted to be a part of the important person in your life, oppa. Since Hyukjae ssi is very important to you, I want him to know me, oppa. I wanted to be someone who you and Hyukjae ssi can call as family, I’m dying to be one, oppa. My second wish is for you to fight and claim back Hyukjae ssi as yours. I know how much Hyukjae ssi is meaning to you, and how much you love him. I know because I can feel it, oppa. How you eyes lightened every time we talked about Hyukjae ssi, or how your lips will curled into big smiles every time you mentioned of him. It’s a sign of people who has deeply fallen in love. I know because I also once have been in the same situation, with you.

 

Kyuhyun oppa,

 

Meeting you is such a wonderful thing that had happened to me. You are like a white knight with his white horse, coming to take me away from the dungeon trapped me, to let me enjoyed and valued my life. Everything you have done to me, or for me, I will never forget it. You taught me how to live a life again, oppa. I know you have one truth to be told to me. And I know you didn’t know how to tell me. But oppa, can you keep it inside you? I don’t want to know about it. All I wanted to know is I love you and you’re my boyfriend, even I am the only person who think it that way.

 

Kyuhyun oppa,

 

Again I am so sorry for making you live miserable. And thank you for all the times you have spent with me, for me. I wish all the goods will be with you and you sorrow will be erase soon. I will be your guardian angel from heaven. Give me some times to ask that from God, which I know He will since I am a good girl in my life. (laugh) Once again, thank you oppa for loving me and giving me chance to love you.

 

Saranghae,

 

Your forever girlfriend,

Lee Ahreum

 

‘I love you too, my princess.’ Kyuhyun said, whispered after reading the letter Ahreum had left for him. He brought the letter to his lips and kissed it, one drop of tear fall down. ‘I will fulfill your wishes, Ahreum. Even if it will take away my life.’ Kyuhyun said and switched off his bed lamp.

 

Kyuhyun knocked the door for third times, but no answered coming from inside the house. He decided to ask for Donghae’s advice of how to search for Hyukjae. Since Donghae may have a hint of Hyukjae’s whereabouts. But if Donghae didn’t know how, he might have to go low of his standard and asked the only person he always compete with to have Hyukjae, but also the person who had taking care of him after Hyukjae left him for real, Siwon. He sighed and went to search for spare key, in case Donghae left it inside the vase as his usual. Kyuhyun grinned when he found the spare key, and he went to unlocked the door.       

 

Kyuhyun’s grin turned into frowned at how messes Donghae’s apartment was at that moment. It doesn’t look like Donghae since he knows Donghae loved to cleans his house. ‘Donghae?’ He called but no answer was coming. ‘Donghae, are you there?’ He kept calling while pushing one by one door. ‘Hae?’ Kyuhyun called once he spotted his best friend, head hid within his arms, bottles of beers scattered around him. ‘Donghae, what happened?’ He asked worriedly, quickly went to Donghae to make sure was fine.

 

‘Hey Kyu.’ Donghae slurred, drunk and wasted. ‘It has been a while. How are you?’

 

‘Hae, you’re drunk. Let me clean you first, okay?’ Kyuhyun said and picked Donghae up from his sitting position.

 

‘I am not drunk.’ Donghae slurred, hands waving to avoid Kyuhyun. ‘Don’t touch me. You don’t want to befriend with traitor, Kyu.’

 

Kyuhyun looked at Donghae in confusion, second later shrugged it since he knows Donghae was drunk. ‘Come on Hae. I need to clean you.’ Kyuhyun said and tried to pick Donghae up once again, which causing Donghae to throws up. ‘Oh God, Hae.’ Kyuhyun said worriedly and quickly went to bathroom to take basin.

 

Is that how my condition after Hyukjae’s left? Kyuhyun asked himself while patting softly Donghae’s back, letting his best friend to throws up inside the basin. Is Donghae was upset like me? What had make Donghae upset?

 

‘I’m sorry, Kyu. ‘ Donghae said and looked at Kyuhyun, with sorrow eyes. ‘I am one who told Hyukjae about your cheating with Ahreum.’ Donghae confessed, making Kyuhyun shocked and speechless. ‘I am sin to you, Kyu. If I haven’t told Hyukjae about Ahreum, he won’t get divorced with you.’ Donghae said the last before he fainted, without Kyuhyun able to catch him since he was frozen at Donghae’s confession.

 

Donghae groaned, his head felt like it going to explode any time soon. ‘ hangover.’ He cursed. A vivid image of him telling Kyuhyun the truth flashes back to him, making him groaned more. He first thought it was just a dream since he was thinking about the matter so much. But then realized that he wasn’t dream about it, since he found a glass of water and tablet of panadol on his table, with a note below the water.

 

Thank you for telling the truth, Lee Donghae.

 

‘. What have I done?’ Donghae cursed and tried to call Kyuhyun’s cell phone, though he had to fight with his headache and hangover.    

 

The rain outside didn’t able to slow down Kyuhyun’s car from reaching his destination. He was determined to find Hyukjae, to explain to him everything, and he knows he could found him thru Siwon.

 

‘Siwon should know where Hyukjae is. He should.’ Kyuhyun kept chanted the same thing over and over during his trip to Siwon’s house. Everything was clear to Kyuhyun now, of how Hyukjae was able to know about Ahreum. ‘.’ He cursed, yanking his horn when a car blocked his way. He turned down the window to yells at the car ‘Move away, damnit.’ He keeps yanking his horn, but apparently the car won’t nudge. Kyuhyun finally decided to park his car at the side way, leaving it to run to Siwon’s house in the rain.

 

Kyuhyun panted and shivered, too tired and cold since he was running about twenty minutes to reach Siwon’s house. He was finally arrived and brings his finger to press the bell. He kept pressing the bell, praying that Siwon will open the door fast, because he was so desperate to find Hyukjae.

 

‘Coming. Coming.’ A voice that was so familiar to Kyuhyun’s ear said from inside the house. ‘Siwon, you know that I can’t open the door quickly for…’ The person said while opening the door for Kyuhyun, thinking that he was Siwon.      

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes went wide of the person in front of him. ‘Hyukjae?’ He called the other, eyes later trailed down to Hyukjae’s below, which was sitting on a wheelchair. 

 



 

Everyone is so angry with Kyuhyun on previous chapter. Guess I have to make sure that the reason of Kyuhyun's cheating to be a very solid one, right? Will you accept if I say it just Kyuhyun was having some fling with Ahreum? Hahaha.. 

 

Enjoy everyone.