Ring 11

Ring

 



 

"Soo.... what is the true behind you and Donghae?" Hyukjae asked me while fixing his pants on my bed.

 

I let out a sigh. Guess he won't stop till I tell him the truth. 

 

"Well, Donghae is...."

 

"Donghae is?" He asked eagerly.

 

I chuckled a little at his eager attitude. "Donghae is my brother's lover." I said, stating the matter of fact.

 

"Your brother's lover?" He asked. "But you and Donghae?" He was confused.

 

"Sorry, my bad." I said, fixing my clothes. "My late brother's lover." I said once again. "My late brother, Heechul who had died in car crash." I said, letting out a sigh. "He's the one who Donghae had been fallen in love for such a long time."

 

"But.... why did you ended up with Donghae?" Hyukjae asked and gasped. "Don't tell me that Donghae too will kill himself if you're not there for him."

 

"No, silly." I said and chuckled. Hyukjae let out a relieve sigh. He's sure a cutie. "Donghae won't do something like that."

 

"Then why?"

 

I let out a sigh and staring outside my apartment. "I hold him."

 

I cannot see what his reaction was, but I could guess that he was now titling his head, in confuse.

 

"I love him. Even from the start." I admitted and Hyukjae looked at me pitily.

 

"But Donghae not." He said softly, probably already have a gist of what had happened between me and Donghae.

 

"Donghae not." I said, smiling a little. "Donghae just had his eyes at Heechul. So, when Heechul died, I thought I can have him. I had always desired him, even when Heechul still alive. Even when Donghae was so in love with Heechul, and Heechul did the same." I said and my body shaking.

 

"It wasn't my fault. I was captured by him. Its not like I wanted to snatch him from Heechul. Even though I'm dating Sungmin, I had always wanted him." I said, hugging myself to stop from shaking. "I had always dreaming of having him. Hold him, watching his smile the first thing I woke up in the morning. I want to do everything with him. I just had this yearning for him. Is it wrong for me to have desire of wanting him? Even though I perfectly know that he was my own brother's lover?"

 

An arms wrapped himself around me. I looked up, only to find Hyukjae had hugged me.

 

"Stop shaking." He said softly. "And just let out the tears."

 

He said and I shook my head. "No, I won't cry." I said stubbornly, but didn't stop the shaking.

 

"Its okay to cry." He coaxed. "And its okay to wanting something. Or someone." He corrected himself.

 

"Its okay?" I asked him for confirmation.

 

Hyukjae nodded his head. I could feel his whole body moving with his nod. I snuggled more into his hug, and hugging him back, feeling a hot liquid flow down my eyes. Was I crying?

 

Yes, I am crying right now. And the more I felt the liquid flow, the tighter my hug on him. I'm hopeless. Hopeless when it come to my feeling about Donghae.

 

"But Kyuhyun..." He called my name softly. "It is okay to wanting someone, but it also important to know the pit stop." He said. I broke the hug, looking angrily at him.

 

"What did you know?" I asked him in anger. "You don't know anything!" And now I was shouting at him.

 

Hyukjae just silent and looked at me, deeply.

 

"You know that you have met your pit stop already." He said softly, looking at me sadly.

 

"Shut up! You don't know nothing!" I shouted at him.

 

"I know. You know. And Donghae know." He said, flaring up my anger more. "You know that Donghae won't give his heart to you. Donghae know he would never be able to take you as your brother replacement. I know you know that you're losing this competition with your brother." He said sternly.

 

"Heechul had died. I didn't compete with anyone. Donghae was mine after Heechul died." I shouted at him.

 

"It was your imagination!" He shouted at me back. "And you know it." He said, trying to reach for my hand. I snapped away my hand from his reach. "You're manipulating Donghae, using Heechul as the reason to hold him down on your palm."

 

"I don't do that low." I said, angrily.

 

"You're doing it right now, Kyuhyun." He shouted. "You had become this low because your love towards Donghae is conquering your senses." He said, suddenly went soft. "You know about it, Kyuhyun. You just don't want to admit it."

 

"No. Its not true." I asked, voice went soft as Hyukjae's one.

 

Hyukjae slowly reached out his hand to take mine. Once he get it, he intertwined his fingers with mine. 

 

"Yes, its true." He whispered to me softly. "Its true, Kyuhyun."

 

I shook my head stubbornly, but didn't let go of his grasp.

 

"Donghae... what have you done to him?" He whispered softly, just soft enough for me to hear it.

 

"Please Kyuhyun..." He said softly to me. "Let go of Donghae. You know you can't have him." He said, persuading me, hugging me in the process.

 

I shook my head. "I have Donghae now. He now love me. I win over Heechul. Heechul is dead. I'm still alive and I'm always besides Donghae now."

 

"You're losing, Kyu." He said and wrapped himself to me. "You're losing as long as you didn't stop this madness. You're losing as long as you still holding Donghae as your hostage. You're losing because this is not the way of winning Donghae's heart." He said and I silently broke into tears, once again.

 

"I didn't. Donghae love me." I said stubbornly. I will not admit my lose to a dead person. Never.

 

"Let go of Donghae, Kyu. Let me help you." He said and I release the hug. 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I'll show you what love is. One you didn't have to compete with anyone. One you will never have confusion with."

 

"You're talking nonsense." I said, shaking my head.

 

"I wanted to Kyuhyun. Take me as your lover. Treat me as your lover." He said, trying to lure me. "And you will find the real beauty of love, Kyuhyun." He said. "You know I started to drowning myself to you. You capture me and I wanted to share my love with you."

 

"I just wanted your body. I lead you all this while because I just wanted to get inside your pants." I said and started playing with his shirt. "I would never give up on Donghae. He will love me someday. I know he will." I said and started nibbling to his ear, making him moans softly. "I will not love you. You will face the same fate as Sungmin." He let out purr when I started his neck.

 

"Are you okay with it?" I asked. "I will let you to be beside me. And in return you will give you body to me."

 

"I want to save you." He said between his moans.

 

"Even you had to sacrifice your ity to me?"

 

"I'll make you fall to me. That way you will be saved from your own confusion." He said.

 

"Suit yourself then." I said and pushed him down the bed.

 



 

So, you will know who he actually is after this. Maybe in the next chapter or the next chapter after the next chapter.

 

In other thinking, maybe I have to agree with most of you. Kyuhyun is such an here! And although most of you asked Hyukjae to actually stay away from Kyuhyun, I'm afraid to tell all of you that he didn't hear it. In fact, he just drowned closer to him. ;)

 

Enjoy everyone.