Ring 29

Ring

Maybe you should check out previous chapter. I updated one in morning and this one in the evening at the same day. 



 

I drive my car to Siwon’s house. No, I cannot let Siwon’s got Hyukjae. He’s my wife. And I will once again convincing him that there was no thing involved between me and Ahreum. No, I would never dare to do that. Not with Ahreum. Not something that I know Hyukjae hate.

 

I shut down the engine, closing the door half heartily. I know Siwon had loved Hyukjae from long time, and he had trying and never tired of convincing Hyukjae that I am no good for him. What I really afraid if Hyukjae did really listen to all Siwon’s lies and trust him more than me. I know there’s no one else who will and could brain washed Hyukjae except Siwon.

 

I knocked on Siwon’s door, but no one answered. I sighed and turned away from Siwon’s house, when suddenly the door cracked open slightly by itself. I stepped inside, trying to not making any sound.

 

My nose scrunched in disgust to the smelly smell in the house. Beer bottles were scattered everywhere, I kicked some which on my way. I tiptoed to each room, when I heard muffled grunts coming from one of the room. With heart beating hardly, I opened the door.

 

I hit my hand to steering wheel, repeatedly. But no matter how hurt my hand was, it won’t be able to stop the pain in my heart. I screamed aloud inside the car, letting out my frustration.

 

‘Why Hyuk? Why?’ I asked, hitting my head on the steering wheel. Image of Siwon’s, on top of Hyukjae on his bed, closing his eyes, still vivid in my mind. ‘I thought you love me, Hyuk. I thought you just lying to me when you told me you slept with Siwon. Why Hyukjae?’ I questioned, but of course Hyukjae wasn’t there to answer me.

 

I drove back to my house, where my parents are still waiting for me from taking back Hyukjae from Siwon’s house. My steps was weak, I even have to drag my feet to enter house.

 

Mommy comes to me as soon as he heard the door clicked open. ‘Kyubear… where’s Hyukkie?’ He asked when he realized that I was walking alone. I said nothing, just weakly walk to the couch. Daddy who was sitting on the couch raised his voice to me.

 

‘What have you done, Kyuhyun?’ Daddy asked even before I could sit down. I just stared at him blankly. Whatever he asked me, I wasn’t able to actually hear. ‘Did you realize you have hurt him? You had hurt Hyukjae, the most perfect person in this world to be with school girl?’ Daddy said and started accused Ahreum. ‘Don’t the girl’s parent teach her to not middle with someone else marriage? Where is her moral?’

 

‘Stop saying your accusation about Ahreum, daddy. And even everyone. You have no right to say that about her!’ I shouted, mind very clouded with anger. I was angry, damn angry. With Hyukjae. With Siwon. With Donghae. With my parents. With everyone.

 

‘Now you’re defending that girl?’ Daddy’s voice rose up once again. Mommy quickly went to his side, rubbing his arms to slow down his anger.

 

‘Yes. I am defending that girl because no one else could do that besides me.’ I shouted back, voice level equal with daddy.

 

‘How about Hyukjae?’ Daddy asked, still in anger. ‘Who are going to defend him when thing happened this way?’

 

‘He has everyone, daddy! He has everyone siding him! While me, or Ahreum, got no one beside each other to defend ourselves from all those hurtful things everyone told to us.’ At that time, nothing else was in my mind except the vivid image I saw at Siwon’s house.

 

My left cheek stung in pain. When my mommy screamed only then I realized that daddy just slapped me.

 

‘You’re the one who wanted to married Hyukjae, and you tell me right on my face that you only love him and will never hurt him. Where’s you promise now, Kyuhyun?’ Daddy asked. ‘What am I going to answer to his parents when they asked me about his son? Where should I hide my face from the dirty you tainted on my image?’

 

I shook my head and let out cynical laugh. ‘All this while…. All you could think just about your image, right Kangin?’ I stated, didn’t care that I have disrespected him by addressing him with his name. ‘Have you ever asked me what had happened in my life? As a father?’

 

‘Kyuhyun…’ Mommy finally voice out.

 

‘No mommy. I’m sorry but I really need to say this to him.’ I said and Mommy shook his head, pleading for me to not say it. ‘You regret that Heechul is the one who died, right? Deep inside your heart you want me to be the one who in Heechul’s place, right? Because I never make you proud, unlike Heechul.’       

 

‘We are not talking about us, or Heechul. We are talking about you and Hyukjae.’ Daddy said.

 

‘Have this ever crossed your mind that if you actually mind to spare some of your love to me, I won’t end up be a son who bring nothing but shame to you?’ I am sorry daddy, but I’m too tired.

 

‘I never different my love towards my sons.’ Daddy said, defending himself.

 

‘Really, daddy? Because I don’t feel the same.’ I said and stood up. ‘I don’t love Hyukjae anymore. I couldn’t fake my happiness anymore.’ No, I love Hyukjae so much. ‘No one could give me love I wanted, that’s why I looking for Ahreum.’

 

‘After three years, Kyuhyun. After three freaking years and now you’re telling me that you don’t love him?’ Daddy asked. ‘And you blame everyone for your miserable life?’ Daddy said between his gritted teeth. ‘If you are so good like angel, and everyone here is bad like devil, why you never told us? Why you choose to have another woman to share your pain rather than sharing things out with us?’

 

‘Because nobody listen.’

 

 I groaned, feeling the hot sun burning my skin. How long have I been asleep? I woke up and took my towel for shower. Once I stepped inside the bathroom, I was shocked by my own image. I was miserable. I closed my eyes, and the images of Siwon and Hyukjae’s doing went to my mind once again. I punched the mirror in anger. I stood out from the mirror and get inside shower tub, watching my blood mixing with running water while I showered as nothing happened.  

 

After putting decent clothes, I walked lifelessly to the kitchen, where mommy was at, sobbing. Daddy left as soon as he saw me. ‘Mommy?’  

 

Mommy cried more when he saw me. ‘I’m sorry, Kyubear. I’m so sorry.’ Mommy apologized, which I don’t understand what for. ‘Hyukjae came, and he said to give this to you.’ Mommy said, pointed to the table. ‘I’m sorry, honey.’ Mommy said for last, before Daddy yelled his name and he off with daddy. I watched how my beloved mommy was crying on Daddy’s embrace. I could only watch and did nothing when they both leave me.

 

From afar, there was piece of paper, and a blue pen, with something shiny on top of it. I started to get curious. What was the shining thing? I fastened my steps towards the table. And when I got nearer, a sad smile spread on my face. It was a ring. Hyukjae’s wedding ring. Our wedding ring. 

 

My attention now turned to the piece of paper. I lifted the paper, reading the content. I know what the paper was about once I saw Hyukjae’s signature at the below. He had signed it. The thing that I fear to happen had happened. Siwon finally won. He had signed it. Hyukjae had issued a divorce letter and he had signed it. I could no longer hold him anymore. Hyukjae had letting me go.

 

I kneeled down on the floor. I have lost everything. I have lost everything before I could grasp it tightly with my hand. Once again, fate wins and I’m the loser.

 



Its hard... (cries a river) Its so hard to actually match back what I have in my hand with the foreword... But I did it anyways and I'm proud with myself (I don't think anyone else was) 

However, with this update, now the past all closed. I believe I have answered all the questions in the past, but if I'm not maybe I have forgotten certain scenes. Tell me and I will try to fix it in the present time. If it suitable.. XP 

Who said that Siwon was nice? I didn't. But before you bomb-ed me with questions plus angry comments (since I know everyone here is Hyukjae's bias) let me remind you of what happened at Siwon's house... Beer bottles everywhere... and Hyukjae closing his eyes while Siwon on top of him.. got what I mean??

Another one, at the beginning of the story, you can/have to stand waiting for me to reveal who is 'he' to Kyuhyun, right? So I once again need everyone patient till I reveal who is Ahreum to Kyuhyun~~ Its not going took long since I'm planning of putting disclose of this story soon.. (the main reason why I updated this story quite fast) 

Enjoy everyone.