Ring 4

Ring

 



 

"Happy Birthday to you..."

 

"Happy Birthday to you..." 

 

"Happy Birthday to Lee Donghae..." 

 

"Happy Birthday to you..."

 

Everyone clapped while Donghae let out wide grin. He didn't even expected that Kyuhyun will actually gather everyone to celebrate his birthday. He kind of thought that Kyuhyun had forgotten about it though.

 

"Happy Birthday, love." Kyuhyun said, and fed the cake to his beloved boyfriend. Donghae ate happily, kissing him right after he had swallowed the cake down his throat. Everyone cheered loudly for the couple. 

 

"Thanks, Kyu. This is the best birthday ever." He said and kissed Kyuhyun's cheek the other time. "Thanks, everyone." Donghae said to the guests.

 

"Its not us. We just came to eat. Your boyfriend did arrange everything though." One of Donghae's friends said,earning laugh from everyone.

 

Donghae just could hugged his boyfriend earnestly, didn't know how else he could show his gratefulness towards the other. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, left arm wrapping to Donghae's waist, and his right arm lifted the cake, wanted to feed his bubbly boyfriend more with the birthday cake.

 

"Happy birthday, Hae." A voice from behind startled them, making Donghae turned and wide grin spread on his face.

 

"Wonnie!! Never thought that you will come across the party though." Donghae said and wrapped his arms towards the other. "Is that my present?" Donghae asked eagerly, already jumping a little because of excitement. Oh he was so bubbly that no one will have the heart to hate him.

 

"Yeah, hope you like it." The named called Wonnie by Donghae said, and handed the present to the birthday boy.

 

"Can I open it? Can I? Can I Wonnie?" The bubbly boy asked, too excited on people eyes.

 

"Love, you should open it later. Its not nice open the present in front of the person who had given that to you." Kyuhyun said, wrapping his arms towards his lover's body. He smiled softly to the one Donghae had called as Wonnie.

 

"It's okay. He can open it. Well, at least I would know if he was disappointed though." Wonnie said, earning a shook from the bubbly boy.

 

"No way, Wonnie. I will definitely love everything you gave me." The bubbly boy said and gently unwrapped the present he got from him. His eyes was all shine and wide grin spread on his face once again. "Won.... this is so...." And for the first time, he was speechless.

 

"We know you had wanted for it for such a long time." Wonnie said, explaining why they have give the sony walkman player as the bubbly boy present. 

 

"But this is very antique. It was hard to find this nowadays." Donghae said, cupping his mouth with his hand, tears already b on his face.

 

"At least it does make his out from the room and looked for it. Especially search by him for you." Wonnie said. "By the way, he said sorry for not attending this party. You know, stuffs to do?"

 

"It would be great if he was here." Donghae said gratefully. "I can thank him for this."

 

"You don't have. You know that he love to make you feel happy." Wonnie said. 

 

"Oh?" Kyuhyun suddenly voiced out.

 

Wonnie laughed softly. "Rest assure, Kyuhyun shi. They both like inseparated twins. No more, no less." Wonnie chuckled, already knowing that Donghae's boyfriend was feeling jealous at the moment. "By the way, I'm Choi Siwon." He said and let out his right hand for shake.

 

Kyuhyun gladly took the shake, left arm still snaking Donghae's waist. "Cho Kyuhyun." He said. "And who is he Donghae's twin?" 

 

"Best buddy ever!" Donghae claimed excitedly.

 

"You'll get to know him later. Don't worry." Siwon said and looked at his watch. "I'm sorry, Donghae. I believe I should took my leave to bring him for dinner." Siwon said and smiled showing his deep dimple. "Or else you would found him fainted on his bed tomorrow."

 

Donghae nodded. "Did you have keys? If not, I can lend you mine." He said and already fishing his pocket.

 

"It's okay. I make spare from him." Siwon said. "Don't want the accident before happen again, right?" He added.

 

"Yeah." Donghae smiled. "Make sure to get him decent meal." Donghae said to the man that already vanishing with the dark.

 

"So, who is he?" Kyuhyun asked after he could no longer seen Siwon.

 

"Am I smell jealous here?" Donghae teased and kissed Kyuhyun's cheek. "Just a friend, love. Friend." Kyuhyun just hummed and captured Donghae's lips.

 

                  === **** ===

 

"Oh, hi." A voice make me rose my head from the book I reading.

 

"Oh, hi." It was him again. The one that share his twiggies with me on the hall. The one that sharing table with me at the library. Practically, my share-savior. Lee Hyukjae. I wonder what we're going to share for today.

 

"It's rare to see you here." He said and took seat besides me. "Don't tell me you're the contestant too?"

 

I laughed at him. "Nah, just come here for sight seeing." 

 

"On art gallery?" he laughed too. "You're definitely something."

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

 

"Nothing specific. Just checking how well this event run." He said and it does make me took a full view on his face. 

 

"Run well?" I asked and he nodded. "What are you? The organizer?" I chuckled.

 

"Nah, nothing like that. I just love seeing thing going well."

 

"That's weird." I said and he laughed.

 

"Heard that often."

 

"Hyuk..." A voice called him from the back of us. When we turned, I'm bit unpleased to see Donghae and Siwon come together. That Siwon guy, he really loved to appear behind someone back, isn't he?

 

"Kyu... what are you doing here?" Donghae asked and quickly wrapped his arm on me. My eyes trailed to Siwon. He was gently rubbing Hyukjae's hand. My eyes the wondered through Hyukjae and saw that he was shyly blushing. So cute.

 

"Kyu..." I heard Donghae whined and I turned my attention back to him.

 

"Just wondering around. What are you doing here?" I asked after planted a kiss on his pouted lips.

 

"Me and Wonnie had to make sure the event run well. We're the community because someone slacking from his duty." Donghae said and pursued his lips to Hyukjae.

 

"Sorry, Hae. Business call. You know my uncle." Hyukjae said apologetic. I saw he tugged on Siwon's shirt, asking for help. 

 

"Come on, Hae. Forgive him." Siwon said and I kinda dislike the tone he used to coaxing my boyfriend. 

 

"Hmph. Fine! You owe me lunch now." Donghae said and let go of my arm to grab on Hyukjae. "Lunch now!" Donghae said and pulled the reluctant Hyukjae. Err... Hae, hello. Boyfriend here?

 

I could heard Siwon chuckled and all I know he already stand next to me. "Let's join them, Kyuhyun." He said and left me.

 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. What's wrong with everyone seriously?

 

"So, you're living under your uncle care, Hyukjae?" I asked him because Donghae was introducing Hyukjae, his roomate, his twins.

 

"Yeah, he's the one managing my father's account and stuffs after he passed away." Donghae and Siwon were queing on the counter, leaving me and Hyukjae alone of the table. "If he wasn't here, I don't have any idea where I would end up though."

 

I nodded. "Yeah, you look like someone who needed to be taken care at."

 

"Ouch." He faked hurt, earning a laugh from me. He too, laughed softly. "So, how long have you been together with Hae?"

 

"Erm.. around two years now." I said guessing. "I'm never good at keeping track how long I'm in relationship though."

 

"You have to." He adviced. "Donghae is very particular about this kind of stuff." He said and I shrugged. 

 

"You're taking business too, am I right?" I threw him another question, not in the mood to talk about my relationship when with him. "Which department? Financing or marketing?"

 

"Financing." He said.

 

"Oh, no wonder our path never crossed. I'm in marketing." I said.

 

"I know." He said and I gave him a look.

 

"How did you know?" I asked.

 

"You're kinda hot in that department, you know." He said and my eyes shining. "The only one who actually argued with most lecturers." He added and laughed.

 

"Well, I only heard the hotty me. Thanks for compliment. Never thought that someone as pretty as you would seen me as hottie though." I said and smiled, and he was blushing. Gosh, it sounded like I'm flirting with him. 

 

"Cheese burgers coming." Donghae suddenly said and settled the table. He took one fries and fed it to me. So lovely. 

 

I saw Siwon tear off the chilli sauce for Hyukjae and the unpleasant feeling come again. I guess I just don't like this Siwon.

 



 

Regarding previous update :