Ring 44

Ring

 



 

‘Breath in, breath out, Kyuhyun.’ Kyuhyun told himself, slapping both his chubby cheeks to stay awake from doze out. He was now inside the storage room, excusing himself from the conversation he was having with Hyukjae before. ‘I can do this. You can do this, Kyu. Have faith on yourself.’

 

Another puff of air left out from him. ‘Come on Kyu, don’t make Hyukkie wait.’ He told himself. His hand was at the door knob, ready to pull it open when he suddenly stop. ‘What am I going to tell Hyukkie? That everything was alright? But it doesn’t make sense, didn’t it? I mean after all confession we both have, I couldn’t just go in front of him and say ‘Its okay Hyukjae. Its all in the past.’ That would sound weird, isn’t it?’ He asked, battling with himself of how to confront Hyukjae, after the other was telling him his dark past.

 

‘He hated me.’ Hyukjae whispered, tears were b at his eyes. He shook his head, unable to digest the fact that his lover, his life, Cho Kyuhyun was now hating him for his past. His whole body finally shaking because of his cry.

 

Hyukjae stopped crying when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He lifted up his face, and Kyuhyun’s sad face met his.

 

‘Why are you crying?’ Kyuhyun asked, soft and gentle as he could.

 

Hyukjae sobbed, no voice could be out from his throat.

 

‘Stop crying, Hyukkie.’ Kyuhyun said, brushing away the tears from Hyukjae’s face with his thumb. ‘I’m hurt everytime I saw your tears.’

 

‘Don’t hate me.’ Hyukjae’s voice was soft, too soft that Kyuhyun couldn’t hear it.

 

‘Hmm?...’

 

‘Don’t hate me. Don’t leave me. Don’t tell me that you didn’t love me anymore, Kyu.’ He knew he sounded pathetic, he know he deserved to be hated by Kyuhyun, but Hyukjae couldn’t. He just couldn’t.

‘Why would I hate you?’ Kyuhyun asked, bringing Hyukjae’s head to his chest. ‘You’re the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Yeah, maybe you have some issue in the past, not that I didn’t mind about it. I did care, but at least now I know about you. I know who you are.’ Kyuhyun assured.

 

Hyukjae snuggled closer to Kyuhyun’s. ‘I am killer. I am…’

 

‘Shh… You’re not that. You just lose in dark before. You have no one to guide you to light.’

 

Hearing that, Hyukjae pulled away from Kyuhyun’s hug, wanting to look at the older. He was looking deeply into the other eyes, and all he could see was the sincerity Kyuhyun tried to show. Hyukjae watched how Kyuhyun’s corner lips were slowly craving into thin line.

 

‘And now you have me.’ Kyuhyun said and tears once again fall down from Hyukjae’s eyes. And with that, Hyukjae could felt a heavy burden finally being lift up from his shoulder.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun smirked when the old man from the village lifted up his face to see him over the counter. ‘One basket with fine tomatoes. I dare to say that this one is grade A.’ Kyuhyun smirked when the old man looked at him annoyed.

 

‘Omo… omo… Kyuhyun shi, that’s look like a very healthy tomatoes.’ The old man wife exclaimed, standing up from her seat to touch the vegetables. She examined the tomatoes, and nodded in agree that the tomatoes were indeed a good one.

 

Kyuhyun smirked more when the old man wife agreed with him. ‘So?’

 

The old man hissed and get inside. He brought out three pieces of cutting meat with him as soon as out. Kyuhyun salivated at the meats sight, already hungry from the delicious sight. The old man put the meats inside plastic bag, wrapped it nicely and passed it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun received it with open arms.

 

‘Our daughter in law must be happy with this tomato. She had been craving to eat it since three months ago.’ The wife said, and happiness couldn’t be erased from her face.

 

‘Just tell me what else she wanted to eat, and we will gladly trade it with this wonderful meat.’ Kyuhyun said, winking while slapping the plastic bag. He was happy with the trade. He had heard about the old man daughter in law who was craving to eat tomatoes due to her pregnancy. Kyuhyun wanted to give her nicely when his vegetable fruiting, since the old man wife was so kind to him. But the old man had mocked him, and challenged him. Kyuhyun accepted the challenge and bargained to be rewarded with the meats. After hard work, finally their effort returned, and now they have the meats as their meals.

 

‘I will make move now. I want to collect all my rewards from the other.’ He said smirking.

 

‘Omo, someone farm is being nice I see.’ The wife said.

 

‘Of course. I have an angel with me.’ He said and waved goodbye to the wife.

 

‘We have many.’ Hyukjae stated, once Kyuhyun put everything he got on the table.

 

‘Can we have meat today?’ Kyuhyun said eagerly, pointing to the meat. ‘I haven’t had this for quite a while. Please?’ He begged.

 

Hyukjae smiled. ‘Okay. Okay. Don’t get too jumpy.’ He said and Kyuhyun’s face brightened. Hyukjae shook his head and brought the meats to the kitchen. Kyuhyun help by taking the other and put it inside the fridge.

 

‘Thank you.’ Hyukjae said. ‘Go shower and then take some rest. I know you’re tired by going all around the villages.’

 

‘Not before I got my final reward.’ Kyuhyun said and scooped Hyukjae’s waist, kissing him deeply. ‘Now I can get my rest.’ Kyuhyun said after Hyukjae breaking the kiss for air.

 

‘Rest well. I have surprised for you.’ Hyukjae said and Kyuhyun looked at him intently.

 

‘In the bed?’

 

Hyukjae blushed upon heard it. ‘There will be.’ He said with red face. ‘But there’s also another surprise. Just shower and rest first, okay?’

 

‘I will be anticipating much for the bed surprise.’ Kyuhyun whispered to Hyukjae’s eyes seductively, before the latter had to push him away because he was shy.

 

‘Kyu… Kyu, wake up’ Hyukjae shook his body. ‘It’s almost dinner time already. Wake up, baby.’   

 

Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes, still sleepy. ‘Lead me there, Hyuk.’ He said, still drowsy.

 

‘Big baby.’ Hyukjae said and pulled Kyuhyun’s arm, leading him to the dining table. Hyukjae stopped suddenly, making Kyuhyun bumped into his back. ‘Promise me you won’t get mad for what I’ve done.’

 

Kyuhyun looked at the other weirdly. ‘What are you talking about, Hyukkie?’ He asked and tried to nudge away Hyukjae from his position, but no avail.

 

‘Promise me first?’

 

Kyuhyun nodded, laughing. ‘You should know that there’s no way I would mad at you. No matter what you did.’ He said and finally get to escaped Hyukjae’s defense.

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened when he saw Kangin, Leeteuk, Donghae and Hankyung at the dining table. He turned to Hyukjae for explanation.

 

‘You promised you won’t get mad.’ Hyukjae said nervously.

 

‘How?’ Kyuhyun’s voice cracked.

 

‘I know you missed them, so when you’re out for teaching, I go to town to give them call. And Mum missed you so much, Kyu.’ Hyukjae explained in panic.

 

‘Kyubear…’ Leeteuk called making Kyuhyun turned his eyes to his mommy. ‘My Kyubear…’ Leeteuk said and ran to his son. ‘I miss you. I miss you so much, Kyubear.’ Leeteuk said, hugging Kyuhyun like his life was depended on him.

 

Kyuhyun returned back the hug. ‘I miss you too, mommy.’ He said the same and tightened the hug.

 

‘Kyuhyun.’

 

‘Daddy.’ Kyuhyun said and launched himself to hug his daddy too.

 

‘Aren’t you supposed to give me a hug too?’ Donghae said, whining. Kyuhyun laughed and hugged Donghae as tight as he can. ‘It is good to finally see you.’ Donghae said and Kyuhyun nodded. He then bumped fist with Hankyung.

 

‘Shall we start dinner now?’ Hyukjae asked, after hugging with Leeteuk since he was missing that man for quite a long time already. All agreed and Kyuhyun went to his side, hugging him.

 

‘Thank you.’ Kyuhyun whispered.

 

Hyukjae shook his head. ‘Thank to you for letting me be a part of your life.’ He said and Kyuhyun kissed him, ignoring the cough from Kangin, a whine of protest from Donghae.

 

‘I am trying to eat, you know?’ Donghae whines and was silent by Hankyung, his boyfriend. Kangin went to Leeteuk, hugging him while watching his son with the person he loved so much.

 

‘I love you.’

 

‘I love you too.’ Hyukjae replied after he finally gained his breath.

 

‘Let’s dig in everyone.’ Kyuhyun said, happy and contented with his life now.   

 



Its finally ended. I couldn't believe it. I have to thanks everyone for keeping up with this story till the end. Thank you very much, everyone. And I am sorry if I ever hurt any of feeling out there while replying to your comments or making you uncomfortable with this story. Hope this story satisfied you and please do support my other story too. Thank you. 

 

Enjoy everyone and love ya~~~