Ring 27

Ring


 

‘Hyukjae…’ Kyuhyun called still in big shock to find his ex-wife in Siwon’s house. He was about to reach the other when Hyukjae act first, slamming the door closed on his face. ‘Hyukkie… Hyukkie… open the door please.’ He begged.

 

‘No!’ Hyukjae yelled from the inside. ‘Why are you here? What business did you have with Siwon?’ Hyukjae asked, hands trying to hold the door from being open by Kyuhyun.

 

‘Hyukkie… please… please let me explain first.’ Kyuhyun’s voice cracked. Hyukjae didn’t know whether it was because of the wet condition Kyuhyun was or whether he was actually crying, because Hyukjae had heard from Siwon that Kyuhyun do a lot of crying after he left him. ‘Hyukjae, please… I…’ Hyukjae couldn’t hear Kyuhyun’s voice anymore. All he heard was a thumping sound, as if someone just falls down.

 

‘Hyuk… please open the door…’ Kyuhyun still begged though his body was arching from his new position. ‘Please Hyuk…’ Kyuhyun breath was rasped, his speech was slurred, but still he tried hard to persuade Hyukjae. ‘Hyukjae… please… if you still love me… please open the door and listen to me… please…’

 

Hyukjae was stubborn with his decision to not open the door for Kyuhyun, no matter how many and how hard he begged for him to. Hyukjae didn’t want to be hurt once again.

 

‘Hyukjae… please…’ Kyuhyun‘s eyes were burning hot, he was not sure it was because of his cries or because he was slowly caught in fever. But he didn’t care. He wanted Hyukjae to open the door and listen to him first thing first. ‘Hyuk… Hyukkie…’ Kyuhyun’s voice slowly become mute, even he himself couldn’t heard himself. His eyes were tired and decided to shut closed for a while.

 

Hyukjae was waiting for Kyuhyun to beg again, but he heard nothing. He slowly opened the door, peeking to know if Kyuhyun had left. ‘Kyuhyun!’ He screamed and fell down from his wheelchair to get Kyuhyun, who was by now lying on the floor, body shivered but burning hot.

 

‘Kyuhyun… Kyuhyun… please don’t die yet.’ Hyukjae chanted, crawling in hard to be at Kyuhyun’s side. ‘Help. Please help.’ Hyukjae screamed, eyes tearing in frustration since he cannot help Kyuhyun to stand and bring him inside. ‘Help, please.’

 

One of Siwon’s neighbors opened his door, only to found Hyukjae and another man he didn’t recognized lying on the floor. Hyukjae was holding to the other guy so dearly.

 

‘Please, help me to bring him inside.’ Hyukjae said, crying. ‘He has fever, please.’ He begged and Siwon’s neighbor caught him first, make him sit on his wheelchair again before tried to lift the now unconscious Kyuhyun.

 

‘Hey, he’s going to caught high fever if he was left like this.’ Siwon’s neighbor said, feeling the hot radiating from Kyuhyun’s body.

 

‘He cannot be in rain. He will catch fever easily.’ Hyukjae explained, and motioned Siwon’s neighbor to laid Kyuhyun on the couch.

 

‘Do you want me to call doctor or something?’ Siwon’s neighbor asked, and Hyukjae shook his head.

 

‘No, it is okay, I can take care of him. Thank you for helping, Hankyung ssi..’ Hyukjae said, thanking Siwon’s neighbor for his kindness.

 

‘Are you sure?’ Siwon’s neighbor named Hankyung asked for last time. ‘He could die by that high temperature, you know.’ Hankyung warned.

 

Hyukjae just smiled, caressing Kyuhyun’s hair gently, ‘no he won’t. He will be fine after sleeping for few minutes. At least his temperature will cool down.’ Hyukjae explained.

 

‘Okay if you said so. If you need anything, just screams and I will be in jit.’ Hankyung said, hand already at the door’s thumb. ‘And hey Hyukjae… I don’t know what is happening, but don’t cry. Well, of course you’re pretty when you’re crying, but you are beautiful when you are smiling.’ He said and making Hyukjae blushed pink. Hankyung excused himself after that.

 

Hyukjae was waiting besides Kyuhyun, with wet towel on Kyuhyun’s forehead. He kept changing the towel when he felt the towel is no longer wet enough to slow down Kyuhyun’s fever.

 

‘I was supposed to hate you, not taking care of you like this.’ Hyukjae whispered to the still unconscious Kyuhyun. He caressed Kyuhyun’s hair in lovely manner. Hyukjae couldn’t hide how his heart was thumping loudly the first moment he saw Kyuhyun in front of Siwon’s apartment door. Seeing Kyuhyun again after months running away, Hyukjae was sure that his feeling towards the taller was never changed. But Hyukjae was hurt, so hurt by Kyuhyun, and he didn’t want to get back to Kyuhyun easily. Not after everything he had done to him.

 

‘Hyuk…. Hyukkie….’ Kyuhyun groaned in his sleep, unconsciously calling for Hyukjae. Hyukjae distancing himself from Kyuhyun, didn’t want Kyuhyun to know that he had taking care of him before. ‘Hyukkie…’ Kyuhyun called, slowly opened his eyes and looking for Hyukjae.

 

His eyes fall to where Hyukjae was, wobbly; he tried to reach the latter. Hyukjae slapped away Kyuhyun’s hand when he was about to touch him.  

 

‘Don’t touch me.’ Hyukjae said, words knives in Kyuhyun’s heart. ‘Don’t you have enough of hurting me? Don’t you satisfy enough to make me lost my ability to walk?’

 

‘Hyuk… I don’t understand…’ Before Kyuhyun could even finish Hyukjae cut him first.

 

‘Your lunatic boyfriend hit me with his car, trying to kill me and that you said you don’t understand?’ Hyukjae shouted, bringing shock to Kyuhyun. ‘Why I have to be the one to pay for all while you can be so lovey dovey with your mistress?’

 

‘Hyuk, what are you trying to say? I don’t get it. Who is my lunatic boyfriend?’ Kyuhyun asked, frustrated because he didn’t understand what Hyukjae was talking about and he was silently angry for Hyukjae to have that kind of thought about Ahreum.

 

‘Sungmin hit me with his car, he tried to kill me while you… while you…’ Hyukjae couldn’t stop his tears from flowing down. ‘While you are having your best time with your secret lover… I am the one who had to suffered… even from the start we start this relationship.’

 

Kyuhyun’s world shattered to pieces when he know that Sungmin was tried to kill Hyukjae, which he had failed, but still Hyukjae paid a high price for it. He could no longer walk. Kyuhyun fall to his knees, crying in regret for what had happened to Hyukjae.

 

‘I’m sorry, Hyukjae. I really am.’ He keeps chanted, while both of them were crying; one crying in so much regrets, while the other cried for what had happened. ‘Hyuk… please let me correct my mistakes. Please give me second chance.’ Kyuhyun begged and Hyukjae turned his head away from looking at the guy.

 

‘Let me go, Kyuhyun. Set me free.’ Hyukjae requested. ‘I am ready to end this relationship. I will get married to Siwon soon. So, please, stop chasing after me. Because you couldn’t turn back the time and makes everything back to it place. You should have thought about this, before deciding it was okay to love another woman while you still have me.’ Hyukjae said, making Kyuhyun cried much louder in regret.

 

‘I will set you free, Hyuk…. But before I do that, allow me to at least pay back what you have gone through because of me. At least… at least let me stay and make sure you can walk back.’ Kyuhyun said softly. ‘And when you can walk again back, I will fulfill your wish. I will set you free from me.’ Kyuhyun said, eyes full with tears, but there’s a shine of hope which he begged for Hyukjae to at least agree with his wish. It’s the only Kyuhyun way of apologizing to Hyukjae, for what he had been through because of him. 

 

Hyukjae said nothing, but burst into tears. His heart was in pain, but he didn’t sure if it because of what he had gone through all this while because of Kyuhyun or because Kyuhyun wanted to let him go finally. He was torn, but he nodded in the end. Accepting the fact that after he could walk once again, it would be better if they both act as they didn’t know each other. Even when imagine that makes Hyukjae scared. He wondered how he will live with Kyuhyun finally letting go of him, but he never said it out.    

 



As you wish, everyone.

I do have answers for all your questions, and it shall be slowly answered through the updates. But you might find it sometimes not reasonable, but well, as I said from earlier chapters, this is just a cliche story and I'm not that good to actually answered everything. Sometimes, just go with the story won't hurt. And for the kiss between Ahreum and Kyuhyun, I know I wrote it as kiss, but its not that kind of kiss.. You know, the deep and passionate with love? Its something far from that feeling. And they didn't share that kind of kiss. But its not a peck either. It just a kiss. I ought to put a scene where Kyuhyun kissed Leeteuk (and everyone should know Leeteuk is Kyuhyun's mother in here) as example of explaining the kisses between Kyuhyun and Ahreum, but then I'm too lazy to create more scene. And yeah, Ahreum character is just like that.. because I didn't have the intention to make her as a snatcher or what.. You will know soon who is Ahreum to Kyuhyun.. (but few of you are smart enough and already guessed it right by my hint on previous chapter)

Anyhow, enjoy everyone..