Ring 3

Ring

 



 

"Kyuhyun, why don't you get up and get some shower?" The taller said while picking the clothes Kyuhyun had shattered around the house, again. Kyuhyun on the other hand, was drinking his only God know how many bottles of wine now, ignoring Siwon that had come inside his house. Luckily he did tell Siwon all about Kyuhyun's habit, or else there's no way Siwon could make inside the house without checking on the vase outside their apartment.

 

Siwon sighed when he saw Kyuhyun didn't even make an effort to get up, still drinking the alcohol straight from the bottle. "Kyuhyun, he wouldn't like you to be like this." Siwon said and snatched the wine from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun roared in anger, almost tried to punch Siwon on his face. Siwon did get the luck to save his handsome face, because Kyuhyun couldn't even stand straight due to alcohol effect.

 

Tired and constantly annoyed with Kyuhyun's attitude right now, the taller grabbed Kyuhyun wrist, pulling him together to the bathroom, and shoved the latter in. He the shower, and make Kyuhyun stand underneath.

 

Kyuhyun's chest heaving up and down, not sure either it was because of the coldness or his anger. He was glaring dagger to Siwon, practically tried to kill Siwon with his glare. But Siwon care less, he was all used to this Kyuhyun's attitude.

 

Ignoring the latter glare on him, Siwon grabbed the shampoo bottle, pinch a good amount on his hand, and scrapped Kyuhyun's hair with it. It wasn't hard, it wasn't soft either. Kyuhyun did nothing to stop Siwon, letting the taller washing his head just like that.

 

Done with the hair, Siwon proceed to undo Kyuhyun's shirt. Kyuhyun breath sharply, when his body was half in front of Siwon. Siwon didn't flinched even a tiny bit, hand looking for soap, grabbed it and soothed it all around Kyuhyun's body. It wasn't the first time Siwon had seen a guy , so Kyuhyun wasn't a problem to him. 

 

After brushing Kyuhyun's body with the sponge, Siwon rinsed it clean. Then his hand proceed to the to the toothbrush and the toothpaste, putting a good amount on it and brush Kyuhyun's teeth. Like a doll, Kyuhyun just allowed his body to be treated the way Siwon wanted. He was useless. He knew it. He need help. He knew it. But Cho Kyuhyun will never ever to admit. Not at anyone. But to him, perhaps.

 

After putting Kyuhyun on some clean pajamas, Siwon brought the latter to the kitchen. Only to take late meal that Kyuhyun had missed, because too engrossed with his sadness. Siwon scooping a good amount of food on the spoon, and shoved it inside Kyuhyun mouth for the later to chew and swallow it. 

 

Kyuhyun was sober, yet was uncouncious of what was happening to him. Siwon on the other side hate, but at the same time pity on him. Kyuhyun was messy becuase of him. Siwon had to take care of Kyuhyun because of him. Everything started with him. If only he was here with them.

 

After giving Kyuhyun his late dinner, Siwon pulled the latter to his bedroom. Lying Kyuhyun on the bed carefully, Siwon the air conditioner, so that Kyuhyun could have good rest later. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, just watched everything Siwon did, not even voice out a single word, even a thank you.

 

After making sure everything was fine, Siwon switch off and wished a good night to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, just staying silent, eyes looking up to the ceiling. Siwon shrugged it off and turned to walk out from the house, ready to get back to his own house. His house and him.

 

And Siwon don't need to come tomorrow. Because Kyuhyun's mother will incharges of taking care of Kyuhyun tomorrow. All Siwon could pray was his angelic mother will be able to knock some senses into Kyuhyun's head, because liked it or not, Siwon had failed on doing it. Siwon had failed on one of his promises to him, that's why he refused to come back.

 

                                                      *******                  ******                 *******

 

"Good morning, Kyubear." Kyuhyun's mother greeted as soon as he entered his son bedroom. His mother heart shattered to pieces once he saw his son was already waking up, but eyeing the ceiling just like the way Siwon had left him yesterday night.

 

Leeteuk wiped off the tears that started to form on his eyes, determine to show his strong and cheerful side to his son, hopefully that it will light up Kyuhyun's mood, though he knew it was almost impossible to do so.

 

"Kyubear!" Leeteuk called excitedly, people can't never detect the sadness on the tone he was using. Cheerful, bright, was the image he tried to brought to his son. Leeteuk walked to the curtain, open it and let the sunray emitted to Kyuhyun's room.

 

"Good morning, Mr. Sunshine." Leeteuk said. "Please bless our day today."

 

"Good Morning, Mr. Sunshine." He said brightly, early in the morning after he just woke up and open their bedroom curtain. "Kyu.... Mr. Sunshine is upset today." He pouted and turned to Kyuhyun who had just woke up. Kyuhyun rubbed his sleepy eyes and walked to him. He hugged him from the back, attemp to erase away the sadness from his dearly.

"Mr Sunshine is not upset, baby. He just wanted to changed duty with Ms. Cloudy today." He said and kissed his lips. "Its going to rain today."

 

Flash of memories flooded back to Kyuhyun, torturing his already ached heart more deeply. Tears couldn't stop flowing from his face, he tried to stopped it, but his effort was useless.

 

"Kyubear...." Leeteuk called as soon as he heard the whimpers sound coming from his son. He quickly walked to his son side, scooping him in hug. "Kyubear...ssshhh.. it's okay. Mummy is here. It's okay.... hush now, baby."

 

Kyuhyun didn't stop, but sobbing more in Leeteuk's embrace. He wanted to stop, he don't want to worried his mother, he wanted to tell everyone that he was fine. He was fine until he come back to him. If he come back to him, Kyuhyun knew he will be complete again. If he come back to him, he knew he will be happy again. If he come back to him, Kyuhyun knew he can be himself back.

 

But his body refused to listen. His heart refused to learn. He himself refused to accept the fact that he  had left him for good.

 

"I miss him, mummy. I miss him. Please ask him to come back to me, mummy." Kyuhyun said, sobbing in Leeteuk's embrace.

 

"I know. I know, baby." Was all Leeteuk could said. Because he didn't dare to promised his son something that even him was not sure of. How he wanted to persuaded him to come back to his son, when no one could find him anymore? And Leeteuk had heard rumors. Rumors that he no longer alive in this world. Leeteuk wished for that to not happen. But his mother instinct tell him so.

 

Leeteuk will tried his best to make sure that Kyuhyun would never know that. He had lost him, he don't want to lose his only son anymore. 

 



 

Anyone is confused with the flow? It will be past, present, past, present..... something like that. I don't mean to torture Kyuhyun, but this is what the story is about... 

 

Anyways, thanks for subscribing and comments. And Hello to new readers here. Thanks for give this piece your attention.

 

And please do enjoy this story the most. Love you all~~~

 

p/s: Its actually kinda tired to italic he in this story. Should I reveal who he is?????..........................

      Not yet.... >,<