Ring 14

Ring

 



 

"Hyuk... would you come with me?" I said, dragging clueless Hyukjae from crowds.

 

"Kyu... where are we going?" Hyukjae asked, letting me buckled the seatbelt on him. His eyes followed my movement went I walked to reach the driver side. He gave me a confused look as soon as I landed my on the seat.

 

"Surprise." I said smiling, started the engine and drove away, leaving Hyukjae's study group behind.

 

"I don't like surprise." Hyukjae said, pouting. Oh how much I wanted to kiss those pouty lips.

 

"Kyu... this is started to get scary." Hyukjae said. His eyes was hand-blinded by me.  "Are you going to push me down the cliff?" He asked, shivered probably becasue he could feel cold breeze on his skin.

 

"No silly." I said, chuckling. "Why would I do that?"

 

"Because you hate me?"

 

And I laughed more. "Why would I hate someone as cute as you." I whispered to his ear, making him shivered and blushed. I like that. Hyukjae was all red because of me. "Okay Hyuk. You can open your eyes now." I said, letting go my hand from blinded him. Hyukjae adjusted to light instantly, squinting his small eyes to see what was on the table, on a cute way of squinting. 

 

"What's that?" He asked me, excitedly.

 

"I make it for you." I said and lead him to the chair. I pulled the chair for him, making him seat comfortably. "Hope you like it." I said and took place in front of him.

 

"Love it." He said and started poked the cake with his fork. He bought the fork with little cake on it to his mouth, and squelling in delight as soon as he swallowed the cake. "This is very delicious, Kyu." He said, compliment me. I just smiled at him and properly slice the cake for him. When I put the plate in front of him, I could saw his eyes shining. "Of what occasion?"

 

I shrugged my shoulder. "Just because I scored on my presentation yesterday." I said casually and he looked at me suspiciously.

 

"You always score your presentation....."

 

"I know." I said and sliced one for me. "But I'm putting very high hope on this. And as I said, I succeed." I started to munched the cake. Hmm... delicious. I should thanks Hae for teach me baking this.

 

"Why me?" Hyukjae asked, fork still inside his mouth.

 

"Because I feel wanted to celebrate it with you." I said, successfully brought blushes on him.

 

Hyukjae cleared his throat, dragging his chair next to me. "Well... since this is kind of celebration, and I didn't have present for you..." He said and I titled my head. "Because you didn't tell me anything about this." He said quickly making me laugh at him. He leaned closer to me, whispering at me. "I'll let you do anything you like to me, today." He whispered seducily at me.

 

I smirked at his iness. "I can get you?" He nodded. "Now?" I asked and he nodded once again. "Here?" He quickly turned to his left and right. "Private room." I told him and he slowly nodded. "You don't mind I take you here?" I asked once again, not believing of his willingness.

 


"Well.. I want you to do me..." He whispered ily. but second later blushing madly.

 

I laughed at his cuteness. "Someone cute is tried to be y~~" I , making him pouted and smacked lightly my chest. I laughed and hugged him, tighter. "I love your smell." I said, nuzzling to sniffed him more. Hyukjae just laughed ticklish. "You really want to give yourself to me?" I asked, caressing his face gently. He nodded and shyly bumped his head on my chest, when my hand started to roamed below his shirt.

 

"Someone is happy." A voice sang as soon as I opened the door of my apartment. I smiled as soon as I saw the owner.

 

"Hey Hae." I greeted and Donghae quickly captured my lips with him. He pulled out from the kiss when he had enough. teasingly seduce me with his way of body sway. He was so y that makes me slapped his . He laughed and put both his arms on me, caging me. I smirked at his sudden attitude to overpower me. "Someone help me. There's fire here." I said playfully, making him laugh. "You look hot being naughty like this." I leaned more closer to him, whispered. "My bed is missing us." I said and started nibbling his earlobe, earning melody moans from him.

 

"Need...hmm.. talk.. oh Kyu..." He said between moans, making both of us getting hotter.

 

"You want to talk or you want to get laid?" I asked, kissing him everywhere. "Because your body obviously wanted the second option." I stopped my ministration, making him whined. "Second option then." I said and lifted him in bridal style, making way to our bed. 

 

"Who's the cake is for?" Donghae asked, looking cute on top of my body.

 

"Don't you tired, Hae?" I asked, softly caressing his hair.

 

He shook his head like a child. "I'm not. Why? You're tired? You never tired after one round." He asked me, demanding for answer. 

 

"Today is tiring day for me." I said and sighed. He pouted, making me lifted my body a little to peck him, instantly making Dongahae moans and throw me that look. Oh oh... wrong move. I cursed myself for forgetting that I'm still connecting with him. I sighed when I feel Hae was getting excited, letting him have my body for him to play today. Today will be long day for me.

 

I yawned listening to the boring lecture. I didn't get full sleep last night, because Donghae suddenly burst out of hormone and keep demanding. Not to forget that I already have Hyukjae at the morning before. I smiled remembering the cute face blushing yet aroused at the same times, unlike Donghae who had stopped blushed when we do it now. Hyukjae reminded me the earlier times of Donghae in my bed, all shy and keep blushing.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun! Mind sharing your thought with us?" The lecturer suddenly asked me, pointing to my direction. I smirked at him, shrugging my shoulder and ignoring him. "Cho, everyone in the class is interested." He said and I looked at my other classmates. Some of them were looking at me, probably wanting to know my answer, and some just don't mind at all.

 

"I was thinking about....." I smirked. "How cute Hyukjae is. All..."

 

"We're not inetrested on your love life." My lecturer said, scoffing at me.

 

"You're the one who asked me to share." I mocked him, making my lecturer gritting his teeth in anger, continuing his bored lesson. I yawned again and placed my head on the table, sleeping. I don't need to listen to this.

 

"Kyuhyun shi." I spun around as soon as I heard someone called my name, and not feeling great about finding out the owner.

 

"Siwon shi." I said, reluctant. "What do you want?" I asked, not caring about being polite with him.

 

"I heard you took Hyukjae away from his study group?" He asked me, demanding.

 

"You're not his mother." I said, rolling my eyes, ignoring him and walked away. Busybody.

 

"Obviously I'm not his mother, I'm his...."

 

"Friend." I stated, cut him before he could continued. "Hyukkie told me you're just his friend. Nothing more."

 

"Hyukkie?" He said, shocked of the nickname I gave to Hyukjae.

 

"Yes. Hyukkie. My Hyukkie." I said smirking when I spotted his pained expression he tried hard to cover.

 

"But you're with Donghae.." He said confused.

 

"I am. And I am with Hyukjae too." I said shrugging.

 

"You can't do that." He shouted and grabbed my collar. "You're going to hurt him."

 

I pushed away his hand from grabbing my collar. Damn, he's strong. "For your information, Mr. Choi Siwon, Hyukjae himself throw his heart and body to me willingly. You can't just ignore people when they are willingly coming to you, don't you? Its not nice to have that attitude." I laughed evilly when I saw Siwon clenching his fist. "And Hyukkie is not interested with you. He told me that. So maybe you can just keep your fantasy to be with him." I said and walked away, leaving him.

 

"Oh yeah, Siwon shi. If you have intention to be his first, you probably need to delete that fantasy also. Because I'm Hyukjae's first." I emphasized the last words, smirking when I saw his pained expression and clenching fist in satisfied. Serve you right. So much of annoying me since our first time met.

 



 

Enjoy everyone!