Ring 10

Ring

 



 

He startled in his sleep when I suddenly back hugged him.

 

"Hmm... Kyu... you shocked me." He said between his sleep.

 

"Sorry." I mumbled.

 

He turned around to face me. "Has anything happen?" He asked, eyes still sleepy. "Did you father give you hard times again?"

 

I nodded like a child.

 

"Shh... its okay. You're here with me now. It'll be fine." He said and hugged me to sleep.

 

I nuzzled more to his neck, wanting to smelled him. This is why I love Donghae so much. He's so understanding. He won't questioned much about whatever I have did, but silently hugged me and assured me that everything would be fine.

 

"I'm sorry." I said, apologetic. "Waking you up in the middle of night."

 

"Hey...I spend night here. So, its okay." He told me, caressing my back lovely. "Come on. Just sleep, okay. We will talk at morning, okay?"

 

I nodded and instantly fall asleep hearing his heartbeat.

 

"Morning." I heard as soon as I opened my eyes. "Its 10 already. Wake up and shower." He said and pulled me up from the bed. "I make breakfast for us." He said and walked out from the room. "Go and shower." He remind once again. I scoffed in annoyance.

 

"So... what had happened yesterday?" Donghae asked me after we finished eating.

 

"Like usual. Daddy demand me to be more serious and finish my study earlier." I said, too lazy to think about it anymore.

 

Donghae nodded. "You have one year left. Its going to be ended soon."

 

"He wanted me to take the three months course. So I can graduate fast." I said, watching the news on tv.

 

"Oh... why don't you do it?" He asked and I sighed. 

 

"Our time together will be shorten. I still want to play before going all serious in adult world."

 

"Silly Kyu. Not like you're going to change when you take over the business. You will always be you." Donghae said, smiling and making me smiled also.

 

"But I still want to play around. Taking over daddy's business will make me focused on the company. I hate that." I whined to him. "And I still wanted to spend time with you."

 

"And with Sungmin. and with Jessica, and with Yuri, and with whoever names I have forgot." He said laughing.

 

"Yeah, them too." And Hyukjae. I thought. "See, if I become adult, I can't play like I used to." 

 

Donghae shook his head, laughing. "You're all saying, Kyuhyun. You're all saying." He diverted his attention to the tv.

 

"Hae..." I called him softly. "What if one day we broke up? What if one day you get tired of me? Or what if one day you meet someone you loved more than me?"

 

He didn't turned away his attention from the tv. "It will happen, didn't it?" He asked without broke his gaze from the tv. "We talk about it. And we don't even know what relationship we are right now."

 

"Its a beautiful relationship, Hae. Beautiful relationship." I said and side hugged him, watching him watching tv. But I know better. He wasn't watching. His mind had flown somewhere. "I love you, Hae."

 

He just hummed to me and make me tighten my hugs on him. "I love you too." He said whispered and letting me kissing him.

 

"Donghae! God. You didn't tell me you're going to spend time at Kyuhyun's. I thought you're kidnapped." I could heard Hyukjae's voice blooming from inside their dorm. I chuckled listening to his cute drama.

 

Donghae pouted his lips. "I'm not a kid. No one is gonna kidnap me."

 

"Oh they will, Hae." Hyukjae said, still nagging. "With sweets and candies, its enough to lure you. And they might sell your organs to black market. Oh my God! What am I going to do if that thing happen? What will I tell your umma?" Hyukjae said. "You're not going anywhere without informing me first, understand?" Hyukjae said, acting like Donghae's umma. 

 

"Kyu... look at Hyukjae..." Donghae whined to me. I just laughed watching them.

 

"Eh? Kyuhyun's here?" Hyukjae asked and peeked on the door. He blushed as soon as he saw me. So cute.

 

"You will realized he was here if you're not too busy to acted like my mother." Donghae said and went to the kitchen. "Kyu, do you want anything to drink?" He asked from the kitchen. Hyukjae was still holding to the door like he's life depend on it.

 

"Nah. I'll pass. I think I have to go now, Hae." I said. 

 

"Where to?" He asked, glass on his hand. 

 

"Strolling." I said. "See you soon, Hae." I said and turned to Hyukjae. "You too, Hyuk." I said flirting with him. 

 

I could seen his deep blushed while saying "see you soon."

 

I took a last glance to Donghae before walked away. He was looking at me, with blank face. I smiled at him, and he gave me a smile back. A sad smile that I failed to notice.

 

I was about to hopped in inside my car when I could heard someone called my name. I turned and was greeted by Siwon's shining smile. 

 

Urgh... ruining my day.

 

"Hey man." I said. 

 

"Seeing you here I guess Donghae had spent night at yours?" Siwon asked me, smiling. 

 

"Yeah. he is." I replied lazily. "Why everyone seem nervous to not found him?" 

 

"I kinda understand when he suddenly went missing. But Hyukjae was freak out. He couldn't get in touch with Donghae for a night and he could not asleep at all." Siwon explained to me.

 

"Oh really? That was very sweet of him." I said, making a mental note to 'thanks' Hyukjae later. "What are you doing here?" 

 

"Oh, I thought of accompany Hyukjae to search for Donghae. But seem he's safe now, I think I might just go out with Hyukjae later on." Siwon said. "See you later." He said and turned his heels away from me.

 

". I hate him." I mumbled, kicking the tyre of my car in annoyance. I suddenly got an idea on how to interrupt their date. I smirked and fished out my phone from the pocket.

 

Hey Hyukjae. Thanks for worrying over Donghae. I couldn't be more grateful to have someone like you taking care of Donghae. 

 

I wrote a message to him and pressed 'send' button. I waiting inside the car for his reply.

 

Few minutes later, my phone vibrated. There one message on the screen from him. I read the message.

 

No problem. But next time you take away Donghae from me, remember to inform. =)

 

I chuckled reading his so concern message. 

 

Haha. Sorry to not informing you and make you worried. Are you free now? I want to apologized. Let have a drink... Please....

 

Pressed send and waited for the reply. A few second later his message coming in. 

 

Sure. Where to?

 

I smirked and sharing the location with him. I then drove to the said place, not wanting him to capture me still here. I reached the restaurant and reserved a place for us. Fifteen minutes later, Hyukjae came. 

 

"Hey!" I called, waving my hands to him. He spotted me and quickly came. 

 

"Nice place to redeem your mistake." He said once he sat down.

 

"I thought Siwon was at your dorm?" I asked.

 

"Aww... look like someone is planning to get me away from Siwon." He said. "Thanks though." I raised an eyebrow to him. "I'm not in the mood to hang out with Siwonnie today." He explained, sipping the drink waiter just sent to our table.

 

"But you're in the mood to hang out with me?" I questioned smirking. He blushed and continued sipping his drink.

 

"You're Hae's boyfriend. Shouldn't you act like one?" He asked me suddenly.

 

"You're Donghae's best friend. Shouldn't you act like one?" I asked back.

 

He sent me dangerous glare and sighed. "I couldn't control whom I'm going to attract to." He said honestly. "I feel really guilty for Donghae. I shouldn't meet you behind his back." 

 

"Glad to know that you're attracted to me." I whispered in his ears. "To hell with guilty. I know you're not when you liking me touching you, like now." I whispered seduce and running my hand up and down his arm, making him shruddered.

 

"Kyu... not in public." Hyukjae whispered, eating up his own moans when I started kissing his neck.

 

"So we can go somewhere else?" I asked. "Car is waiting outside." He giggled and I lead him out went straight to my car. To be honest, I never have pleasured anyone inside my baby, because it was so dearly important to me. So, I really have no ideas how I can take him in the car, pleasuring him without getting inside his pants, and still happy to see him here, for me, my name endlessly when I pleasured him.

 

"I really should stop this or I'm going to break Donghae's heart." Hyukjae said, battling with himself to gain concious while I marked him everywhere on his neck.

 

"Donghae won't mind. We are not lover." I said.

 

"What? Kyuhyun.....ngh.. stop." He said and stopped me. "What do you mean you're not lovers?" He asked.

 

I let out sigh. "Donghae is someone important, but he wasn't my lover. I don't own his heart."

 

"But you both had been dating.... and... and..."

 

"Its always only me saying that we're couple. But I could never reach his heart." I said and started to kissed his neck again. "Shall we not push the topic further and just continue pleasuring you?" I asked and was welcome by his loud moans. "I'll take that as yes."  

 

"After this...." he said between his moans. "We're going to talk about you."

 

"Hmmm... whatever." I said between the kisses.