Ring 23

Ring


 

‘Stop crying.’ I said while caressing your cheek with thumb, laughing a little.

 

‘But it’s so sad, oppa.’ You said between your sobs. ‘How am I going to hate her if she ends up like that?’ You said, trying really hard to stop crying, but you just couldn’t.

 

‘Why do you need to hate her?’ I asked waiting for your opinion.

 

‘Because she is the reason why the hero and heroin separated. But… but she is sick…’ Lee Ahreum, you are very special girl.

 

‘Then don’t hate her.’ I simply said, making you pout. ‘Come on, give her chance. She’s dying and she just wanted someone to love her. And the guy had happened to be the person she loved.’ I said, voicing out my own opinion about the movie we watched together.

 

‘I know.’ You said softly. ‘But I couldn’t help to have little hatred towards her. Because of her, the hero and heroin divorced.’ You said, letting out sighs. ‘She have a lot of love, she just found the wrong person to give her love to.’ You said and make me smiled at you. ‘I hope you’re not the wrong person for me to give my love to, oppa.’ You said, squinted your eyes at me.

 

‘No one has ever choose me wrong.’ I said and open the door car for you to in. ‘I always the perfect choice.’ I said to myself, slamming the door close after you in.

 

‘Are you coming in for coffee?’ You asked as soon as I send you to your door. ‘I can make you one.’ You offered.

 

As much as I want to, but I have to declined since I already promised to Hyukjae that I am going to get back home soon. I shook my head, and you pout. ‘Stop pouting.’ I said and kissed away those cute pouts. ‘You make me hard to leave.’

 

‘Then don’t leave.’ You begged.

 

‘I’m sorry, honey. But I have to. I have something to do with Hyukjae.’ I said.

 

‘Hyukjae?’ You asked interested. ‘Who is Hyukjae? You never mentioned him. The only one you have ever mentioned is Donghae.’

 

‘He’s my wife.’ I said, laughing remembering that you only know Donghae.

 

You squinted your eyes at me once again, and when you did that, I couldn’t help myself but to peck you on the lips, once again. ‘If I let you, my lips will get bruises.’ You said, pouting, making me kissed again your lips. ‘Stop it.’ You said, pushing me shyly. ‘Aren’t you are going to meet you ‘wife’? Go now or you will be extremely late.’ You said, making invented comma at the word ‘wife’ with your both hands.  

 

I laughed and shook my head, giving you one last kiss before parting away with you. I waved back when I saw you trying hard waving at me, hoping that I can saw you from afar, and yes, I did.

 

‘You’re late.’ I was greeted by Hyukjae’s frowned, and I laughed.

 

‘I’m sorry.’ I said and pecking Hyukjae’s lips, the taste same like Ahreum. ‘I’m meeting my girlfriend.’ I said and Hyukjae scoffed. Guess no one will actually believe me.

 

‘Which girlfriend is that? Yuri? Jessica? Don’t tell me its Seohyun?’ You asked, following me from behind.

 

‘No, her name is Ahreum. And how many times should I told you that I’m no longer interested with those girls?’ I said, turning back to capture your waist and hugged you. ‘I miss you.’ I whispered to your ear, making you shuddered and wriggle your body to be free.

 

You scoffed at me and frowned. ‘I cook your favourite.’ You said.

 

‘I know. I can smell. And I’m hungry already.’ I said and walked to the kitchen, with you following me close. You served the meals on my plate, and waiting for my response. I bring my spoon to my mouth, slowly teasing you since I saw you’re so anticipated with my reaction.

 

‘Come on and eat.’ You urged me to be quick, and I finally chew the food. You watched me as the food go down my throat. ‘How was it?’

 

‘Hmmm…’ I hummed, closing my eyes to tease you more. You’re so excited. ‘This is the best food I ever eat.’ I commented and your eyes shining.

 

‘Really?’ You asked cannot believe what I just saying. You took the spoon from me and taste the food by yourself. ‘It’s salty.’ You said and spitted the food. ‘Kyuhyun, you lying.’ You pouted, sulking. ‘It’s so terrible.’ You said and almost cried.

 

‘No its not, Hyukkie. It’s delicious because you put a lot of love and effort to make it for me. It might be salty, but I could feel the tenderness you put in the food. And that makes me move the most.’ I said and your cheeks slightly turning red.

 

‘That’s so cheesy.’ You said, embarrassed.

 

‘I told the truth.’ I said and continued eating. You finally joined me too, both eating the salty food. But we didn’t care, because we love each other.

 

But deep inside my heart, I wish, I wish Ahreum could join our table too.

 



 

Short update.

Enjoy everyone~