Ring 34

Ring


Donghae rubbed Hyukjae’s back, trying to consol his best friend. Hankyung who didn’t understand why Hyukjae was crying so badly just stay silent. Hankyung secretly sending signal to Donghae and the other just shook his head, smiling sadly.

 

Kangin closed his eyes while Leeteuk was sobbing lightly next to him. Sang In’s wife quickly went next to Leeteuk, rubbing and saying soothing words for the poor man.

 

‘Where is she?’ Kangin suddenly asked, voice cracking. ‘Where is Ahreum? Where is my granddaughter now?’

 

Sang In’s wife looked at his husband and Sang In shook his head. ‘I’m sorry.’ Sang In said and both Leeteuk and Kangin puzzled. ‘She just died month ago. She was a cancer patient at her final stage.’ Sang In said and Leeteuk burst to more tears, while Kangin slumped on his seat, defeated.

 

‘Hyuk…’ Donghae called, trying to lift limped Hyukjae from his seat. ‘Hyuk, let’s go back.’ Donghae said and Hankyung quickly helped him when Donghae sending signal, silently asking for his help.

 

Hyukjae’s legs bobbled, shaking so much. Flash of his memories with Kyuhyun come back to him, as they were laughing at his stupidity.

 

‘I love you, Hyuk. So much.’

‘Hyukkie, promise me you will always believe me first?’

‘Hey Hyuk, look. A heart for you.’

‘You’re the sun to my dull life. Without you, ‘I’m back to no one.’

‘Lee Hyukjae, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do the same for me?’    

 

‘Where is Kyuhyun, Donghae?’ Hyukjae asked, sounded so pitiful in Donghae’s ears.  ‘I need to apologize to him. I need to tell him that I love him. I still love him, Hae.’ He said, trashing in Donghae’s grip.

 

‘Hyuk… Hyukjae, calm down.’ Donghae said. ‘Hyukjae please.’

 

‘You must know where Kyuhyun is, Hae. Tell me where Kyuhyun is right now.’ Hyukjae pleaded.

 

Donghae looked at Hyukjae sadly. ‘I’m sorry, Hyuk. The last time I saw him was when he know that I’m the one who told you about Ahreum. After that he never contacts me or see me anymore.’

 

‘I said all those hurtful things to him. I insulted him. I insulted his own daughter on his face. I need to apologize to him.’ Hyukjae said in his sobs. Donghae just nodded, rubbing his best friend’s back to calm him.

 

Kangin held his weak wife so dearly, helping him to adjust on their bed. Leeteuk was pale, his face tainted with tears.

 

‘What have we done, Kangin?’ Leeteuk whispered slowly. ‘We have failed to be good parents for our sons.’

 

‘Hush now, baby.’ Kangin said, whispering to the weak man. ‘Just get some rest.’ He consoled and Leeteuk nodded, too tired from crying already. Kangin watched how tiredness took over Leeteuk and how fast the latter was fall asleep. ‘It wasn’t you, Teukie. It was me who had failed to be father to our sons.’ Kangin said and kissed Leeteuk’s forehead afterward.

 

‘You can do this to me, Hyuk.’ Siwon said angrily.

 

‘But Siwon, I love Kyuhyun.’ Hyukjae said, pleading with his tears.

 

‘You promised me, Hyuk. You promised that you are going to marry me.’ Siwon said, voice cracking.

 

‘I know. But that was when I was so angry with Kyuhyun. When I thought he was cheating behind me. Now that I know the truth, I couldn’t just deny this feeling and act like nothing happen.’ Hyukjae said, defending himself.

 

‘Just because now you know that Kyuhyun didn’t cheat behind you, you think it was okay to hurt my feeling? Ten years, Hyukjae. Ten years I have been in love with you, but did you saw me? Did you saw me, who always beside you, who always be the one who wiped away your tears, protecting you from all?’ Siwon roared, making Hyukjae silent. ‘Ten years I have been in love with you. Did you have any idea how much happiness you give me when you promised me that you’re going to marry me after all this mess? I don’t even complaint of being substitute, as long as I could finally be together with you, Hyuk.’ Siwon said, slumped on the couch, defeated. ‘I’d done everything for you, Hyuk. Everything and I never asked for you to pay it back. Just this one thing I beg you, please… please don’t cut off our wedding. This has been my dream, Hyuk. I’ve no other dream than this.’  

 

‘What?’ Hankyung shouted. ‘Their wedding is still on?’

 

Donghae nodded weakly. ‘Hyukjae had owed Siwon so much, and this is the only way for him to pay.’

 

‘Why he is so stupid?’ Hankyung said, ruffling his hair in frustration. ‘Why each one of you is stupid? Is Siwon going to happy at the end? Did Hyukjae will be happy? And how about Kyuhyun? How about his feeling? How about his life?’

 

Donghae shook his head, closing his eyes. ‘I don’t know, Hankyung. I really don’t know.’ He said and Hankyung sighed.

 

‘Are you sure about this?’ Leeteuk asked to Hyukjae, who was sobbing lightly. Hyukjae nodded because he couldn’t bring his voice out. ‘I’m sorry this happen to you, sweetheart.’ Leeteuk said and letting Hyukjae cried on his hugs, saying calming words to sooth both he and Hyukjae’s heart.

 

Hyukjae’s hand trembled while he was inserting the key. The clicked sound from the now unlock door makes him jump a little from his standing. Hyukjae hesitatingly took steps inside the house. He touched the wall, looking for the lamp switch. When he reach the switch, he flicked it open.

 

Hyukjae’s eyed his surrounding, was amazed with the interior design of the house. It was simple, yet so elegant. Hyukjae took steps into the middle of the house. He turned to have a good look of the house. There few pictures of Ahreum and Kyuhyun, also some of he and Kyuhyun.

 

Hyukjae took each of the pictures, caressing it with lovely manner. ‘I’m sorry.’ He said to a picture of Kyuhyun and Ahreum eating ice cream together. ‘If only I know the real truth between you both, things won’t turned ugly like this.’ Hyukjae moved and walked towards the bookshelves. There’s a lot of dictionary and book on the shelf. Hyukjae was browsing the title one by one, trying to get information of what kind of book she liked to read.  Hyukjae felt like tears when he saw there’s one picture of Kyuhyun and Ahreum and his own picture being cut and paste together like a family picture. He took the frame to look at it closer, when his hand accidently hit one book and all falling down to the floor. Hyukjae picked up the books from the floor and wanted to put it back to its origin, when suddenly one thing take his interest most. Hyukjae took the thing and flipped it upside down, when a tape sliding away from the cover.

 

‘To Kyuhyun Appa and Hyukjae Omma’ Hyukjae read, and without wasting his times, he went to tape player and played the video.

 

‘Are you sure you want to do this?’ Kangin asked to the masked man. The masked man nodded. ‘You know we can always…’

 

‘It’s okay. I really wanted to do this. I can’t fulfill her last wishes; at least I can make sure her dream comes true.’ The masked man said.    

 

Kangin surrender. ‘If this is your decision, I will respect it.’ Kangin sighed. ‘When do you plan to leave anyways?’

 

‘After Siwon and Hyukjae’s wedding.’ The masked man asked.

 

‘Is it really okay? Are you really just going to watch Hyukjae married to another man, Kyuhyun?’ Kangin asked and the masked man’s eyes clouded with sadness.

 

‘He deserves happiness and if Siwon could bring happiness to him, I voluntarily step down from the stage.’ Kyuhyun said and Kangin did nothing except sighing.



Enjoy everyone ! and dont forget to vote from the pool also !!

 

Which story you want me to update after 'Ring' completed?

A)  The A list
B)  Messages
C)  Saved
D)  Kid Kyuhyuk (don't bother this since I will only update when I'm in the mood)
Results