Ring 6

Ring

 



 

" The bath is ready." Leeteuk said, after preparing the hot bath for his son. Kyuhyun still not moving from his lying position from before. Leeteuk sighed and went to his only son, caressing his cheek to actually gain his attention. "Kyu... get yourself a bath." Leeteuk asked softly.

 

Kyuhyun nodded weakly, waking up his body slowly. Leeteuk sighed in relief. "At least he was following."  Leeteuk thought. "I will prepare breakfast for you, so after your bath, make sure to get downstairs, okay?" Earning nothing from Kyuhyun as responses, Leeteuk assuming that his son got his clear order. Or if he didn't show up, Leeteuk would just bring the breakfast up.

 

Kyuhyun walked inside the bathroom weakly, not daring to have a look on the mirror. He was not ready. He wasn't ready to see how he had destroyed his life yet. Dodging from looking at the mirror, Kyuhyun slid down inside the tab, feeling how his muscle clenched at the hot temperature water. Kyuhyun closed his eyes, trying to relaxing his body and mind. But its a bad move. A really bad bad move.

 

He thought he could relax, but the image of him popped up inside his mind, sending him to another pit of misery.

 

Kyu, don't you think I look handsome in this?

 

"Stop, please."

 

Kyu, I like you always here for me.

 

"Please...."

 

Kyu... I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

 

"Stop."

 

I wouldn't mind giving my everything to you.

 

"Stop it!"

 

Kyu, its okay. I forgive you. But don't cheat anymore. You're hurting me.

 

"Somebody please... stop it."

 

Kyu... I love you.

 

Splash.

 

"Kyu, is something wrong?" Leeteuk knock from outside. He heard Kyuhyun screaming and rushing upstairs. But Kyuhyun had locked the bathroom, and there's no way he couldn't barge in to check whether his son was okay or not.

 

The door unlocked after twenty minutes Leeteuk battling with his nervous outside. "Kyu?"

 

"I'm fine, mummy." Kyuhyun said weakly. His face was red, his nose was insaneably red.

 

"You don't look fine to me, Kyu. What you did inside? Did you tried to drowned yourself inside the tub again?" Leeteuk asked and Kyuhyun give him small smile. "Oh God, Kyu. For my sake please, don't try to kill yourself." Leeteuk begged, tears already stains his cheek. As a mother, how can he has no heart to feeling scared of losing his son, his baby? Leeteuk never had a good sleep after his son fall into this misery. Not had one ever since it happened.

 

"Mummy..." Kyuhyun said, wiping away his mother tears with his thumbs. "I'm not dead. So I'm okay."

 

"Just because you're not dead that doesn't mean you're fine, Kyuhyun. Please. Don't you pity me? Until when you're going to stay like this?" Leeteuk asked, half angry, half disappointed with his own son.

 

Kyuhyun just walked away from his mother, walking towards his wardbrobe to put decent clothes on himself. Leeteuk had excused himself when he knew that his son will not listening or either answering to him anymore. Kyuhyun took out a blue shirt, one he had present to him as his birthday gift. Kyuhyun could still smell him lingering at the shirt. Kyuhyun inhaled deeply the shirt, before slide it to his body. After putting himself with proper clothes, he went downstairs. 

 

"Have a sit. I cook your favorite fried rice." Leeteuk said smiling looking at his now fresh looking son. Kyuhyun doesn't look miserable. Kyuhyun looks normal. Like nothing bad had happened to him. 

 

But his mother heart fall down once he spotted the shirt Kyuhyun was wearing. He knew that shirt. Perfectly knew. Because he was the one accompany him getting the shirt for Kyuhyun.

 

"Smell good." Kyuhyun said and had small smile on his lips.

 

Kyu, I cook your favorite fried rice. I learnt it from your mother.

 

Kyuhyun smiled bitterly at the rice, and keep playing the food with his spoon.

 

I'm sorry. I thought it would be delicious like your mother one. I guess I'm just a horrible cooker.

 

"Kyu..." Leeteuk called, spotting his son was lost in his own dream.

 

"I... I need to get a walk." Kyuhyun said and left the table. The rice remain untouchable.

 

Kyuhyun walked by the side of the road, trying hard to not bump to other pedestarians. Kyuhyun know, though his life was stopping at the moments, it doesn't mean the whole world stopping too. People don't care about what happened to him. People woudn't mind what kind of misery he was living in. People just don't give a damn.

 

Kyuhyun let his legs dragged him to wherever it wanted, because he didn't have any place to visit precisely. So he ended up being at the park. And more misery come. More misery come that suffocated him at the end.

 

Kyu, stop distracting me. I'm reading right now.

 

The tall guy fall on his knees at the park.

 

Kyu...we can't do this in public.

 

He brought his hands to his ears, cupping it.

 

Hahaha, Kyu... you're mess. Stop this or you would sleep on the couch today.

 

"Stop... please..."

 

Kyu... I love you.

 

"Stop... stop.."

 

Kyu, do you love me? Because I do.

 

"Stop... stop... stop..." He begged for him to stop, but nothing happen.

 

"Sir, are you okay?" A hand on his shoulder startled him from his past. Kyuhyun nodded.

 

"I'm just having stomach ache." He told the stranger without even looking at him back. Kyuhyun stayed staring the floor, still not recovering from the past haunting him.

 

"Are you sure you're fine?" The stranger asked again, but Kyuhyun was too complied with his past to actually look at the stranger properly. He just nodded as a response. "Okay then. Take a good rest if you're sick." The stranger said and walked away.

 

Take a good rest if you're sick.

 

Kyuhyun lifted up his face, trying to look for the stranger again. Its familiar. He's not sure whether the stranger was him or not, but still he wanted to tried his luck. Maybe it was him. This is our park.

 

He walked everywhere, trying hard to look for the stranger. He finally give up when he couldn't find the person anywhere. He walked past a shop, confidently thought that the stranger won't be there.

 

Kyuhyun walked away from the park. He was afraid of staying there. He was afraid if the past haunting him again. He was afraid if he couldn't find him  anywhere. He was so afraid of losing him. Again.

 

But Kyuhyun was missing it. He missing his chance to meet him again. Because right after Kyuhyun turned his back, he get out from the shop Kyuhyun had missed to check. The shop Kyuhyun confidently thought that he wasn't there.

 

"Wonnie...." The soft voice called one that was waiting for him besides his car. The said man just smiled at him back.

 




Oh, its near. Enjoy everyone...