Ring 13

Ring

 



 

"What is wrong with you?" Donghae asked feeling weird of his best friend behavior right now. Hyukjae had just went back home from only God know where he had been.

 

"Oh... Hae." Hyukjae called, stuttered.

 

Donghae chuckled at his best friend weird behavior. "Why? You seems like you just get back from getting laid." Donghae said, took the glass out from the shelf, pouring himself water.

 

Hyukjae blushed at Donghae's accusation. "I...I'm not..."

 

Donghae's eyes bulged wide opened. "Oh My God! Hyuk, you just get laid?" Donghae asked, cupping his mouth in excitement. "Who's the guy? Wonnie?"

 

"What? No. Not Wonnie." Hyukjae said blushing. Its your boyfriend, Kyuhyun. He screamed inside his head.

 

Donghae eyed him suspiciously. "Who's then?" Donghae asked and cornered Hyukjae. His eyes searching for any sign of Hyukjae being marked by someone. He actually was joking when he said that Hyukjae get laid already, but when he saw how fluttered and blushing Hyukjae was now, he doubt his joke. "I can't believe you're big boy already." He said, giving up because he couldn't see the mark at Hyukjae's body at all. Probably under his shirt.

 

"What?" Hyukjae blushed once again. "Donghae, stop it already."

 

"Stop what?"

 

"Teasing me." Hyukjae yelled. "Its not like I'm still a child who cannot get laid by someone. I'm grown up adult already." Hyukjae didn't know why he had yelled at his best friend, but he just feel that Donghae had gone too far. What? He thought he's the only can get laid by other, while I'm here stay ?

 

"Chill man. Why are you so worked out?" Donghae said, giggling. "I'm going to tell Kyuhyun about this." He laughed and quickly reach his phone, but second later paused when he could felt Hyukjae tense.

 

Donghae stared at Hyukjae who was fidgeting on his stand, shaking his head in disbelief. "No... no.." He muttered slowly. "No... no.. no... no... not you..." Donghae said, shaking his head more vigorously. "Tell me its not you, Hyukjae. Tell me." Donghae said, shaking Hyukjae's shoulder.

 

Hyukjae just only could lowered his head, avoiding Donghae's stare at him.

 

"No. Don't tell me now is you, Hyuk. Please tell me its not true." Donghae said, shaking Hyukjae body in the process.

 

"I'm sorry, Hae." All Hyukjae could muttered, trying his best to not staring at his best friend. "I'm sorry."

 

"But... but why?" Donghae asked, voice cracking. "You know he's my boyfriend. Why him?"

 

"Because both of you are not lover." Hyukjae said, adding venom in his voice. "You don't love him, Hae."

 

Donghae's breath heavy, up and down harshly. He was angry. "Even if I don't, its none of your business." Donghae said, yelling.

 

"You're selfish!" Hyukjae remarked. "You don't love him, yet you wanted to keep him. Release him!"

 

"Shut up, Hyukjae. You don't know thing." Donghae yelled back. "Have you seen what he had done to Sungmin?" Donghae asked. "I'm here to prevent him from hurting more people. And most importantly to stop him from hurting himself."

 

"You caged him. How is he supposed to free himself if you still overpowering him?" Hyukjae yelled. At now, anger had spread through his whole body. He didn't care the person in front of him now was his own best friend. Because the only way he had seen in front of him was, a boulder that blocking his way to reach Kyuhyun, the one whom he dearly loves at the moment.

 

Donghae shook his head. "I did not do that, Hyuk. You don't understand. Kyuhyun is complicated. He is mess. He cannot untangled himself from it. He will keep hurting and hurting people, until there's nothing left. Haven't you seen Sungmin? Sungmin was 'enchanted' by him. He couldn't get himself out from Kyuhyun. I don't want you to be hurt by Kyuhyun too." Donghae said, coaxing.

 

Hyukjae shook his head, disagreed with Donghae. "I'm attracted to him, by my own. Kyuhyun didn't lure me to him. I'm the one practically throwing myself willingly to him. I want to be his." Hyukjae said, sadly.

 

"I will not allowed that, Hyuk. I'm going to ask Kyuhyun to stop this." Donghae said, quickly reach his phone.

 

Hyukjae sprinted towards Donghae, snatching Donghae's phone and pushed him to the couch. "You can't do that, Hae. You can't do that to me. To us." Hyukjae yelled. "I love Kyuhyun and I'll amend his heart. I will release him from you. Or you from him. Do this if you still think I'm your best friend."

 

"You're hurting yourself, Hyuk." Donghae yelled, frustrated.

 

"I promise him. I promise myself to help him. I can't allow you to be in the middle. No Donghae. No matter what you said." Hyukjae said, taking Donghae's phone as his hostage now.

 

"You know he will always come back to me." Donghae yelled to Hyukjae whom by now walking towards his room. "You always knew me who he desired at." Donghae added, completely being ignored by Hyukjae. "Aish!!" He ruffled his hair in frustration. "Why are you meddling, Hyukjae? Just why he has to be Kyuhyun?"

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes, relaxing his sore body below the cold shower. He feel more relaxed, and now he could think clearly. He knew he's not supposed to get mad at Donghae. But Donghae was the boulder. Donghae was the one who blocking his way now. Donghae was the boulder for him to reach Kyuhyun.

 

"Should I get rid of Donghae?" He asked himself. Hyukjae quickly shook his head. "What are you thinking, Hyukjae? He's your best friend." He scolded himself. "Maybe I should just take Kyuhyun far away from Donghae. Yeah. I need to do that. I will start distract Kyuhyun from now on." He said, closing the shower and took a look of himself fully in the mirror. 

 

His hand slowly caressed his own body. He had let Kyuhyun claimed him, so why Kyuhyun didn't mark him at anywhere?

 

"I told you not Hyukjae." Donghae shouted, throwing towel to the said man.

 

"Hae~~" Kyuhyun whined, because his games was interrupted. "Its not my fault."

 

"You . I told you not Hyukjae." Donghae yelled once again. "He's my best friend!" He said, punching Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun let out sighs. "I did told him I don't want. But he's the one insists. You know I couldn't turned him down. He will be heart broken if I did."

 

"And he won't be in the future?" Donghae asked sarcastically. "Kyuhyun, whom you love all this while? Should I remind you of that?"

 

"You~~" Kyuhyun said playfully. "No worry, Hae. I will left him." After I got bored with him.

 

"You promise?" Donghae asked, looking at him hopefully. "I don't want Hyukjae to be hurt, Kyu. We had enough with Sungmin."

 

"Hmm..." Was Kyuhyun's answer because he was busy marking Donghae everywhere. "You're mine and I always yours, Hae."

 

Donghae moaned under Kyuhyun caressed, making Kyuhyun unable to control himself anymore and claimed Donghae as him instantly.

 

Kyuhyun tapped the table repeatly, while waiting for the person who had asked to meet him.

 

"I'm sorry, Kyu. I was caught up with the books." Hyukjae said as soon as he was in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just smiled and pulled out the chair, motioning the other to sat down first. Hyukjae felt appreciated to be treated in that way.

 

"Its okay." He said once Hyukjae settled down. "I'm not wait that long." He said and took one of Hyukjae's book from his hand. "PS I love You?" he asked, looking at Hyukjae dumbfounded.

 

"What?" Hyukjae blushed. "Its good."

 

Kyuhyun just shrugged at him. "You act like a girl." He said and Hyukjae frowned. "But its cute." Kyuhyun added, making Hyukjae blushed once again. Hyukjae pouted his lips, earning a peck from Kyuhyun. "Can't help it. You're too cute." He said innocently 

 

"So Kyuhyun, are you free now?" Hyukjae asked, trying hard to hide his blush. 

 

"Now? Aren't I meeting you right now?" 

 

"Well, after this then." Hyukjae said playing with the straw of his drink. 

 

"Did you planning something for us?" Kyuhyun asked, stopping Hyukjae from stirring the straw. "Its annoying." He said when Hyukjae gave him a look. 

 

"Well... if you're free... I actually wanted to watch this horror movie.. but I'm scared to watch it alone." Hyukjae said, making Kyuhyun smile. 

 

"Did you know you're so cute?" Kyuhyun said, caressing Hyukjae's cheek lovingly. "Of course I can accompany you." 

 

"Really?" Hyukjae asked hopefully. 

 

Kyuhyun nodded. "Its been a while since I went out for movie though. And its horror movie. I like it." Kyuhyun said.

 

"Movie then?" 

 

"Movie is it." Kyuhyun said, smiling and couldn't help to feel happy by making Hyukjae happy. "Hyukjae... if you want to do anything with me, just say it. I'll try my best to accomplied with it, okay?" 

 

Hyukjae nodded, feeling butterflies inside his stomach. He considerating me. Was it a good sign?

 

"I thought you said you wanted to watch movie?" Kyuhyun asked, snapping Hyukjae from his thought. Kyuhyun already standing, putting notes on the table. 

 

"Coming." Hyukjae said, standing up too. But he was so clumsy that he knocked over the low ceiling. Kyuhyun chuckled watching him, and rubbed Hyukjae's forehead. 

 

"My my... what a clumsy one." He said, planting a kiss on Hyukjae's forehead. 

 

Hyukjae blinked, stunned with Kyuhyun's sudden behavior. 

 

"Be careful next time." Kyuhyun said and ruffling with Hyukjae's hair, taking his hand and leading the way out from the restaurant. Kyuhyun's another hand was handling Hyukjae's book.

 

Sungmin was enchanted by him. Suddenly, Donghae's words lingered to Hyukjae thought. Hyukjae watched Kyuhyun from the back, thinking if Kyuhyun treated Sungmin the same as he's treating him right now. Maybe that's the reason why Sungmin couldn't forget him. I shouldn't lowered my defence too much. Kyuhyun is nice, but I should know where this will ended. Hyukjae thought. 

 

"Hey Hyukjae.. stop daydreaming. You make me couldn't let go of your hand." Kyuhyun said. "Who know you might crossed the road before looked your right and left if I let you go." He said, chuckling. Hyukjae just smiled. Feeling proud because he at least success in making Kyuhyun laugh.  

 

But maybe I was the one who wanted to be enchanted by him, Hae.

 



 

Enjoy everyone!