Ring 5

Ring

 

I saw 3 votes for Donghae, 31 for Hyukjae, none for Sungmin and (Actually) two voting that Kyuhyun had been hallucinating. Are you sure? Probably u wanted to change the vote after this chapter. 

 

And in case u get confused, this chapter happened in the past.

 



 

"Kyu..." the one lying next to me whined, probably annoyed that his sleep was being disturbed, by me. "Let's sleep." He said and tried to pulled me back to the bed.

 

"Sorry, Hae." I said and kissed his forehead. "I promised to meet someone at nine. And I should get ready now if I don't want to be late." I could see my boyfriend pouted in his sleep. So cute.

 

"Fine." He said. "I know you love to let me alone anyways." I chuckled and kissed him.

 

"I will go first. Sleep tight, love." I said and make my way to the promised place.

 

"Sungmin." I yelled crossed the road, waving my hand towards the guy at the bus stop. Sungmin waved back to me, waiting for the light turned green and crossed over to reach me. "I would never beat you in punctuality, didn't I?" I said, smiling sheepishly.

 

Sungmin punch my shoulder lightly. "Being earlier is my stuff. Don't tried to take the only thing I'm good at." He said and giggled. 

 

"Shall we?" I asked and gesture him to follow my steps. We settle at the cafe three minutes walks from our meeting place. Warm and cozy cafe, just how Sungmin loved it.  

 

"Let me guess. Just get up from bed with Donghae?" Sungmin said while combing my messy hair with his hand. I nodded and yawned, like to be treated that way by him.

 

"I showered if you worried." I said and he giggled, again.

 

"Not that I care that much." He nodded once the waitress put his black coffee in front of him. Coffee early in the morning? Eeww... "Still not up for coffee?" He asked. I guessed he did traced me scrunching my nose at the strong smell of that drink.

 

"Would never touch it." I said and lifted my hand, asking for the waitress to come and took my order. Why did I have to ordered separately from him seriously? "Hot chocolate please." I said to the waitress and she nodded. "We should go out more often." I suggested.

 

"And what would your childish boyfriend said?" Sungmin said and sipping his coffee. "You know he's not tolerate with cheater so easily." Ouch. To called me 'cheater' right on my face. That hurt, I guess.

 

"Well, he don't need to know. Simple." I said and grinned. Sungmin let out sigh. "Minnie..." I called him softly, and caressed his hand lovingly. 

 

"I don't know, Kyu. You have him now." He send me his half smiled, perfectly knowing that I hate when he did that. "We have grown apart because of him." He said and hung his head low. "It.. just..." His voice cracked and I couldn't take it anymore. I went beside him, hugging and kissing him like he would disappeared from me at any time soon.

 

"Its okay. Its okay, Minnie... shh.. I'm here for you." I said and wiped away his tears with my thumb, occasionally caressing his cheek with it.

 

Sungmin took a deep breath and tried to regulate his breath to normal back. "Sorry, I shouldn't get too emotional." I grinned and kissed him deeply, again. I pulled away and meet his really reluctant face. "Or maybe I should just shut up and let you kiss me again." He said and pulled me closer to him, kissing me desperately. I just responsed to his kiss anyways.

 

His face was flushed red the third time I pulled away from the kiss. His eyes were full and dark, and much lust inside it. I smirked at him, and he put notes on the table, dragging me away from the cafe to his house. Tsk... Hormone.

 

"Hmm.. Kyu.." He moaned when I was kissing him, being on top of him without shirt on, stil in my pants. But Sungmin on the other hand, had fully in his glory for me. "I want you."

 

I smirked before tearing out my pants, "I know." and rested all of me inside him easily. He moaned loudly, almost at the same level with Donghae when we did it. 

 

Weirdly, I didn't see Sungmin all the times I'm having fun with his body. I thought I would imagined Donghae netherless. But instead, Hyukjae's image popped out and I wondered how would he look if we do this? Just the thought of him mess under me drive me to my edge already.

 

And Sungmin is not far from it too. I fastened my and send him to seventh heaven, while I emptied myself inside him, with Hyukjae's image on my thought.

 

I wonder what he was doing right now.

 

Sungmin was fast asleep after our morning activity. I scrabbled a note and paste it on his mirror asking him to take care of himself more and called me anytimes he wanted. I walked away from the house and sniffing myself. Good. I'm not smelling at least. I skipped along the ways, planning to be all alone for today. Night with Donghae, and morning with Sungmin? If I'm not learned how to control my hormone, I would ended up being addict. 

 

While I was browsing through the clothes on the hanger, successfully escaped from the salegirl predator eyes, (I really don't know where her eyes at, me or the clothes I picking) I spotted the one that recently, by the mean recently is like fifteen minutes ago, played in my mind (even when I have with wonderful Sungmin) from afar. Shouting his name might end up me embarrassing myself, so I decided to put the clothes back to the hangers (nicely, guys), avoiding the salesgirl and walked to Hyukjae, fast.

 

"Alone?" I whispered to his ear, success in making him shiver. I let out my famous smirk when he turned around and looking shocked to see me here. "I know I'm handsome, but stopped drooling over me and make yourself look like a silly." I grinned when he blushed.

 

"I'm not drooling over you." He said defended.

 

"Yeah, right." I shrugged and took him by waist, because really, the storekeeper just about to hit with the boxes. I glared at the storekeeper, though he did apologized and Hyukjae said it was fine. 

 

We walked away from the place, with my arm still sneaking on his waist. He don't seem mind it though, so my hand resting comfortably on his waist.

 

"Where are we going?" Hyukjae asked because we both had been walking without direction.

 

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Any ideas?"

 

Hyukjae just rolled his eyes to me. "Seriously, Mr. Cho. You're taking me out from my shopping times just to wandered aimlessly?"

 

I grinned. "Well, that's a good trick though." He rolled his eyes and piched my arm. "Aww.. that's hurt." I pouted.

 

"Served you right, Mr. Cho." He said sarcastically, and kissing my pout away. Wow, free kisses and I wanted more. I pursued my lips to him, asking for more. And he just frowned. 

 

I chuckled at his expression. "Did you have any plans besides shopping?" I asked and he shook his head. "Great. Then, you can accompany me today." I said and dragged his hand with mind. I tried to shake away the image he mess under me. Not yet, Kyuhyun. And three times in rows would definitely exhausted me, no matter how good I'm at the bed.

 

"I wonder..." I said and he spun around looking at me cutely. So cute. "Where is your bodyguard?"

 

"You mean Siwon?" He said the me-so-not-liking name and I just nodded. "He's busy. That's why I was alone today."

 

"Great, that mean you're all mine today." I said, whispered to his ear ily. I saw him blushed and I smirked.

 

 



 

In case u changed ur mind, I put the same poll back. Happy voting again~~ =D