Ring 1

Ring

 



 

A tall guy kicked the clothes scattered on the floor, and sighed. The house was in mess, clothes on the floor, he didn't even know which one the clean one and which one the dirty one. Wine bottles everywhere, on the floor, on the table. The TV was on, playing a video of them. He wondered how many hours had it been since the player had started play. 

 

He sighed, picking all the clothes and put it inside the laudry basket near the washing machine. He switch off the tv, no one bother to watch it anyways, not him definitely. He took all the wine bottle, attempt to get rid of it on the kitchen, only to greeted by a shocked view.

 

He was on the kitchen, face hid by his hands, and snoring. Siwon attempt to wake him up, but later decided not to. He seem so tired. Siwon saw a cake on the table, just few inches from his face. Strawberry, and look nice, except that the candle had melt, slightly scarring the beauty in ugly. Like them. 

 

Siwon took the cake slowly, tried to not make noise and woke the sleeping one. But he was struck at the middle, because the sleeping had gripped the plate firmly, as afraid that someone would took away the cake. In this case, Siwon will took away the cake. 

 

The sleeping one groaned, slowly peeking open his eyes. He blinked twice, tried to get a better view.

 

And as if something was alerting him, he saw Siwon's hand on  the cake. He pulled back the cake from Siwon, and roared. 

 

"What are you trying to do?" He shouted rudely at Siwon. 

 

Siwon just sighed. This few years, he had been too used with his temper. Siwon know that he wasn't in good mood, never in the good mood after that day, so he tolerate with his anger.

 

Siwon put his two hands up, admitted his defeat. "Nothing, I thought you're sleeping. And that cake need to be put inside the fridge. Or else it will rotten." 

 

"I don't need you to touch our belonging." He said, possessed the cake near him, afraid  that once again Siwon would tried to snatch it from him.

 

"Okay, okay. Easy there." Siwon said softly. "I won't take anything yours belonging, okay?" Siwon said, taking three steps away from him. "There's no way I can reach the cake now anymore, right?" Siwon said suggesting. Only after he was sured that there's no way for Siwon to reach his cake, his shoulder went back to normal, from the tense he had before, and nodded. 

 

"Now, Kyuhyun, would you place the cake inside the fridge?" Siwon asked, finally muttering his name, Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun, a once was a very successful man, a once was a married man, a once was a respected man.

 

Kyuhyun hugged the cake, ignoring how some of the cake cream already painted his shirt already. 

 

Siwon sighed, looking at the other fully. Cho Kyuhyun had lost the flaw. He was no longer handsome as he used to. He now no longer the one that used to stand straight like a business man he used to be. Handsome, glowing, powerful, was the old Kyuhyun.

 

But this new Kyuhyun, was like a dead corpse. Unshaved face, because he less care of his appearance now,  black and dark eyebags, indicating that he had sleepless night, skinny body because he no longer ate properly, his milky skin had turned whiter and paler, showing how much he was lacking of vitamins. A dead corpse, a walking zombie was now the new Kyuhyun.

 

Siwon knew, people had started whispered after two months that day happened. Siwon knew, people had started rumors, how Kyuhyun was being jerk in his relationship. Siwon knew, the boards was at the edge to disown Kyuhyun from his own company, Siwon knew Kyuhyun had lose everything since that day.

 

Siwon knew, people can say what they wanted to say. Siwon knew, people can spread rumors as much as they want. Siwon knew the board could discharges Kyuhyun from the CEO position, even though that company was his. Siwon knew Kyuhyun couldn't stand back after that day. Siwon knew what people didn't knew. Siwon knew what Kyuhyun didn't know. Siwon knew all the misery Kyuhyun had to face ever since that day. Deep inside Siwon's heart, half of it, he blamed Kyuhyun for everything that had happened, he blamed Kyuhyun for making that day real. But half of his heart was persuading him at the same time, coaxing him on how Kyuhyun need his support, softly caressing him to not hated this man.

 

And Siwon did, he tried his best to take care of Kyuhyun. Because he had promised to him. He had promised that he would take care of Kyuhyun on behalf of him, for the time being. He had made that bloody promise with him, and Siwon going to make sure that he fulfilled his promise too. And Siwon will wait for him to fulfill it, though two years had passed already.

 

Siwon snapped from his thought when he heard ruffling sound from Kyuhyun. The man was no longer in front of him, rummage on the kitchen counter and look for more alcohol. Once he got what he was looking at, he went passed Siwon, as the taller wasn't stand still in front of him. 

 

Siwon's eyes trailed Kyuhyun's movement, and he shifted his body to stop Kyuhyun from drinking the alcohol straight from the bottle, again. He was about to snatched the bottle from Kyuhyun's hand, when the man roared once again. But Siwon couldn't fathom what Kyuhyun was mumbling in anger.

 

Siwon finally get what Kyuhyun was saying when he looked for the remote and switched back the tv on and play the recorded disc. He settled down the sofa, watching the same video playing and keep playing. A video of he and him. A video when they were still together. Siwon couldn't do nothing but watching how Kyuhyun was tearing upon the scenes. 

 

It was Kyuhyun's punishment. It was Kyuhyun's torture. It was Kyuhyun's torment. It was Kyuhyun's affliction. It was Kyuhyun's agony. It was Kyuhyun's anguish. It was Kyuhyun's.... pain. 

 



 

Resolution on this story : I have at least 16 babies subbies (that I appreciated the most) on this story, (and hopefully it will grow more), so I want to make all of you cry! Muahahahaha...