Chapter 9: First visit

My 9 sisters

 

Everything seems to be a buzz from yesterday night spending his time with Eunhyuk. Donghae who was still sleeping was awakening by the buzzing sound from his handphone telling him there is an incoming message.

To: Donghae

Hiya Hae!! Whatcha doing?? Still sleeping??? Or are you already up?? Wanna hang out?? The mall or anywhere?? Name one!!^^ From: Eunhyuk

Upon reading the text message, Donghae was shock that he fell from his bed to the floor making a loud THUD and later on some rustle around the house as the door to his room burst open revealing his 9 sisters.

“Uh Hae, what happen?” asked Taeyeon who was wearing an apron hand still holding the pan with a bacon still frying on top of it.

“Uh, nothing, Eunhyuk just texted me asking me to hang out,”

“WHAT?” as the girls screamed like they had gotten a lottery.

“Just agree then,” said Yuri.

“But he has poetry class, with me and Sooyoung unnie,” said Seohyun.

“Hmm, let’s see,” thinking fast as Sooyoung speaks, “Let’s change our timetable then,”

5 minutes later…

To: Eunhyuk

I am awake…^^, by the way I can’t get out, my sisters are a bit of persistent on me playing basketball with them, how bout you come over my house? We’ll have a game! From: Donghae

A few minutes later after the message has been sent to Eunhyuk, Donghae receive an incoming message from Eunhyuk.

To: Donghae

Okay!! Text me your address and I’ll see you at your place later!!=) From: Eunhyuk

Donghae was smiling at the message when he feels 9 pair of eyes staring at him.

“He says ok?”

“YAY!” cheered those girls as Donghae continues “and Tae noona, what’s with the frying pan?”

“OMG! Breakfast!!!” as she runs downstair remembering that she has the stove still on fire.

Half an hour later…

Eunhyuk has been very nervous going to Donghae’s house, especially the part, having a game with Donghae. Upon reaching the address that Donghae texted him, he rang the door bell and was welcomed by a girl which has a smiley face.

“Oh, hi, you must be Eunhyuk right?”

“Uh huh,”

“I am Tiffany, come in, and make yourself home,”

“Thanks, Tiffany noona,”

 Yoona was teaching Donghae how to shoot hoops when Tiffany interrupted, telling him he has a guest.

“Oh, Eunhyuk, you are here,” said Yoona glancing at the guy walking behind Tiffany.

“Uh, hi, you are Donghae’s sister?”

“Yes, you’ve seen me before, I was a senior in that high school last year, by the way, I am Yoona,”

“Hi Yoona noona,”

“Hae, let’s have a two on two game,” suggested Yoona.

“Huh? But we have only three people, and I don’t think Fany noona wants to play basketball,”

“You’ve got it right,” said Tiffany as she walks back to the house.

“Who says Fany unnie, I was taking about Sooyoung unnie, you and Eunhyuk be one team and Sooyoung unnie and I be one team,” smiled Yoona.

“B..b…but.., I don’t know how to play,”

“Nevermind, you have a basketball captain in your team,” said Yoona pointing at Eunhyuk.

“Yeah, Hae, I bet we can beat your sisters with my basketball skills,”

Hearing Eunhyuk and Donghae’s conversation, a smile crept on Yoona’s lips.

20 minutes later, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sooyoung and Yoona are having a two on two game.

“Thanks Hae,” smiled Yoona as she dribbles away the ball that was originally going to be passed to Eunhyuk but instead landed in front of Yoona.

“Sorry Hyukkie, my wrong,” said Donghae.

“No worries, I’ll get back on them later,” smiled Eunhyuk making Donghae blushes.

“Yah! You two, don’t go lovey dovey there, we are playing a game, remember,” tease Sooyoung.

“Noona,” blushes Donghae.

3 hours later after an intense basketball game, Donghae and Eunhyuk’s team won thanks to their great coordination.

“Gosh, Eunhyuk, you are really a good basketball player! We’ll surrender,” said Yoona panting hard.

“Me too,” said Sooyoung.

Just then..

“Unnie, Hae and Eunhyuk, come in, I’ve bake a cake,” shouted Yuri from the kitchen.

All of them were sitting in the kitchen enjoying the cake, a strawberry cake that was bake by Yuri.

“Mmhm, noona, the cake is amazing,” said Eunhyuk having the third piece.

“Thanks, by the way, you can take some home if you like,”

“Really?! Thanks noona, Hae, your sisters are the best,” showing his signature gummy smile.