Chapter 25: I love you

My 9 sisters

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae has finally settling off going to school, Eunhyuk is walking on the pedestrian, one hand holding Donghae’s hand while Donghae trailing behind him, Donghae eyes on his own feet, not knowing how to face Eunhyuk.

Flashback…

After finishing breakfast and prepare their things, Donghae and Eunhyuk has settle off to school, however his sisters are just not going to let them walk separately to school, instead they have suggested a few ways to go to school.

“Hae, you should hugged his arms when both of you walk, it will be so cute,” glees Sunny.

“No, both of them should encircle their hands on each other waist walking side by side, that will be cuter,” says Taeyeon.

“How about piggyback Hae, it will be so awesome!” says Yoona.

“No way, I suggest Eunhyuk carrying Hae bridal style to school, it will tell the whole school both of them are taken,” suggested Sooyoung.

“NOONA!” glared Donghae.

“Yes!! That will be perfect,” said the other girls.

“No, I am not going to be carried bridal style, I am just going to walk myself!”

“But it will be so cute, and you want to mark Eunhyuk as yours right?” said Yuri.

“NO! I DON’T,” and that’s where Eunhyuk heard what he had said after he changed into Donghae’s old school uniform.

Without saying anything, Eunhyuk has grab Donghae’s hand and walk him out of the house, much to the sisters amazement that Eunhyuk is one doing those actions voluntarily.

End of flashback.

So now, Donghae is walking silently behind Eunhyuk, not knowing what to do, he wonders, do Eunhyuk hears what he said just now, is he hurt by him? His mind wanders and he didn’t realize Eunhyuk has stopped his pace where Donghae bumped onto Eunhyuk’s back.

“Hyukkie, why did you stop?”

“Hae, I…I…” back still facing Donghae.

“You….”

“I…I love you, yes, I am in love with you, when you smile, you look so angelic, when you blush, I just can’t help to pinch you cute cheeks, and I enjoy spending my time together with you, but…but…it feels like you don’t feel the same for me, so…..”

“So?”

“So….let’s just let’s just….forget about all the kisses we shared before, I know you want to, let’s just….just….”

“Just what?” tears already formed in Donghae’s eyes, his thoughts shouted NOOOOOO!!! Did he thinks that I don’t have the same feelings as he does?

“be best friends,” whispers Eunhyuk as he run away, doesn’t want to face Donghae, after all he has indeed heard what Donghae has said about not wanting Eunhyuk to mark him as his and also Donghae not wanting him to have sleepover in Donghae’s house, and he remembered that he is the one who kissed Donghae all along, Donghae has yet responded to him, and also the event where Donghae pushed him off the bed when he wanted to have with him the night before.

It feels like years for Donghae to register what Eunhyuk has said.

Donghae’s POV

What did I done?

He kissed me…

He said I love you to me…

HE CONFESSED!!!

But also he turn me down….without letting me answer him…

What did I do previously?

That makes him think that I don’t love him?

Ok, he comes to my house…

He hugged me…

We make out at the doorstep…

Noonas suggest him to sleepover…

Everyone agrees…except me….

OH GOSH…

I rejected sleeping on the same bed with him…

I ran to my room……and and….eventually he sleepover also…

And….

We make out in my bed…

And ….and….

He was pinching my ….

OH GOSH!!!!

I pushed him away….

And I cried…

And….

I denied that having with him….

And…..

Just now…

I ….

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I DIDN’T SAY THAT I DON’T WANT HIM TO MARK ME AS HIS RIGHT????!

GOSH!!! I’ve screwed both of us….

I don’t know what am I doing…

I was still standing at the spot where Eunhyuk just confessed…

And he was nowhere to be seen already…

I need to fix things with him…

Because…I also in love with him..

End of POV

 

New chapter....okies dont beat me yeah for making it a bit sad for this one....dear readers, today will be a special day for all of you...coz i will upload two chapters once.....!!!~ be sure to check back the next chapter later....still a bit more for the next chapter....btw...i guess i'll go for the version 3...since most of the votes are for version 3...kekeke...dont worry...i wont write too much angst....coz i will feel hurt writing those ~~ keke....enjoy this chapter first...~