Chapter 8: First dance

My 9 sisters

To: Donghae

Mianhe, Hae, I’ve got something to do, very urgent, I’ll be at the studio a bit late, meanwhile, I had already asked someone I’ve hired to help you, he’s a good dancer by the way, make friends with my employee!!;)From Hyoyeon.

To: Eunhyuk

Mianhe, Eunhyuk, I need to settle something very urgent, I’ll be coming back a bit late, meanwhile, my younger brother is coming to learn to dance, so I’ll let him be your first student!! Make friends with my brother!!;) From Hyoyeon.

Finishing up her text, she walks out of her studio happily.

Donghae has just gotten to his sister’s studio, as his cellphone buzzing, telling him he has an incoming message. Upon reading the message from Hyoyeon, Donghae frowned.

Stepping into the studio, he heard songs coming out from the studio and he saw a figure dancing to the song. Without interrupting the still dancing figure, Donghae steps in and mesmerizing the figure dancing energetically along the music. However, Donghae failed to notice who the person was as he was too focus on the person’s amazing dance moves.

Upon the music stops, Eunhyuk steady his legs and found that he was no longer alone. Looking through the mirror, he smiles knowing his guest is no other than Donghae. Turning around, he spoke.

“So, you are Hyoyeon noona’s brother?” asked Eunhyuk.

Donghae who finally realize that the figure who was just dancing a moment ago was no other than his crush Eunhyuk blushes immediately when Eunhyuk turns around and spoke to him.

“Aww, you are so cute when you blush,” said Eunhyuk wiping sweat on his forehead over his t-shirt.

Upon that comment, Donghae blushes even more as he spoke, “So, you are the new teacher that teaches here? In my sister’s studio?”

“Yes, and don’t mind I ask,” said Eunhyuk, his head wanders back to the first time he sees Donghae with four of his sisters in the principal’s office, a few days ago at the mall with the long legged Sooyoung and another blonde hair girl and also his employer Hyoyeon noona, “Can you tell me how many sisters do you have?”

Donghae chuckles at what Eunhyuk asked, as he spoke, “Nine,”

“WHAT?”

“Yep, nine of them,”

“Wow that’s a lot, unlike me”

“You don’t have siblings?”

“Yeah, my parents’ divorce ever since I was ten, my mum left for Hollywood as she is an actress while my dad he married again with his company’s boss daughter and live a rich and happy life,”

“Ooh, I am sorry, Eunhyuk,so, you live alone?”

“Yeah, but my mum and dad had agreed to deposit money in my bank account for my living,”

“Ooh,” as tears started to fall from Donghae’s eyes.

“Hey hey, don’t cry,”

“Sorry Eunhyuk, I can’t believe that you’ve been so independent since you are young,”

“Thanks, by the way call me Hyukkie,”

“Huh?”

“Since we are friends now, and can I call you Hae?”

“O…of….coo…ourse,” stutters Donghae can’t believe his ears.

“So, wanna dance? I’ll teach you,”

“Uh, okay, just not to be too harsh to me, I am just a beginner,”

“Don’t worry, I’ll know what to do,”

2 hours later….

Donghae flopped down beside Eunhyuk, both resting against the mirror as Eunhyuk toss Donghae a bottle of water which Donghae catches it with no doubt.

“Just a little bit twist right there and the dance moves will be a total perfect”

“Are you kidding me? I don’t even think I am dancing,”

“No worries, as I said practice makes perfect, soon enough under my skills in teaching you will dance like a pro at the end of the month” as Eunhyuk drank from his bottle followed by Donghae.

Flashback

2 hours ago…

Eunhyuk has asked Donghae dance freely when they started and he found out that Donghae wasn’t really flexible in dancing. Instead he tells Donghae to watch the way he dances and asked Donghae to follow him. However some of his dance moves were too hard for Donghae to keep up as Donghae tripped over his own foot and falls onto the floor with a loud THUD.

“Ouch,” whines Donghae.

“Here, get up, I’ll guide you from now on,” said Eunhyuk giving Donghae a hand.

Smiling, Donghae took Eunhyuk hand and let Eunhyuk pull him up.

“So, put your hand right here and turn,” demonstrate Eunhyuk.

“L..li..like this?”

“Erm….” As Eunhyuk walks nearer to Donghae and touches his arm which makes Donghae shivers.

“Uh, Hyukkie, wh…wh..a..at…are…you do…oing,” he feels his skin was burning under Eunhyuk’s touch as he thought that if Eunhyuk continues placing his hand on his arm, that part will might be burnt afterwards.

“Teaching you of course, see here, your hand should turn like this,” as he turns Donghae hand.

“I see,”

End of flashback.

After drinking vigorously, they sat quietly looking at each other when Eunhyuk spokes.

“Can I have your number?”

“Sure,” said Donghae his heart skipping upon hearing the request and the exchange numbers.

Slience….

“You know what?I’ve been wanting to be your friend ever since 2 years ago,”

“Really?” asked Eunhyuk, “I mean seriously? I do too!”

“What?! You do? But how?”

“Well, remember how we first met? In the principal’s office?”

“Yeah?”

“The first time my eyes landed on yours, it tells me a familiar feeling, like I’ve known you for a very long time, and that’s why I smiled,”

“Hyukkie, I swear that it was the cutest smile I’ve ever seen,”

“Really?”

“Well, yeah,” blushes Donghae as he was surprised that he tells Eunhyuk that he is cute.

“You know what, I really like you blushing like that, it makes you look really cute,”

“Yah! Stop making me blushes more,” his face turns redder.

“But I like seeing you blushing; it makes me want to pinch that cheek of yours, awww, so cute,”tease Eunhyuk as he pinches Donghae cheeks.

“Hyukkie!~”

Somewhere hiding behind the counter, Hyoyeon already took out the notebook that Seohyun passes to her to write down things that Eunhae does. She quickly wrote down.

4th March

8.36pm - Monkey asked Fishy to call him Hyukkie…aww…=)…Hyukkie requested to call Fishy Hae…double awww….=)

8.57pm - First skinship!! Fireworks~! Monkey touches Fishy arm…

8.59pm – Skinship again~!!!!Monkey holds Fishy wrist…<33

9.01pm to 10.36pm – no skinship…sobz…but Monkey catches a few glimpse on Fishy…=)

10.34pm - Monkey asks for Fishy’s number!!!! HALELUJAH!!~ FIREWORKS~!!!

10.47pm - Fishy tells Monkey that his gummy smile is cute…O.o…really?...Monkey tells Fishy he is cute when he blushes. Monkey loves to pinch Fishy cheeks especially when he blushes…OMO…note to self: makes Fishy blush more to get Monkey to pinch Fishy’s cheeks…