Chapter 5: First impression

My 9 sisters

 

2 years ago…

Eunhyuk knock and walks into the principal’s office when he was greeted by 4 girls and a guy with their principal. He was going to walk out as instructed by the principal when he realizes the only guy between the girls stare at him and he quickly returns the guy with a smile.

That afternoon, Eunhyuk was walking home with his friends when he sees the same guy again, with 4 girls walking while chatting happily.

“Taeyeon unnie, let’s go shopping,”said Yoona, “ Donghae, come with us too!”

“Ok noona,”

A few days later…

Eunhyuk was walking to the school gates when he sees Donghae sitting at a bench nearby, catching a quick glimpse at Donghae, Eunhyuk walks towards the school gates only to hear a voice.

“Hae, what are you doing staring at other people, let’s go, Tiffany and Hyoyeon are waiting for us,” said Yuri as he drags Donghae with her, while the other 3 girls already standing at the gates waiting for them.

Ever since that day, Eunhyuk has been seeing Donghae everyday at the bench, except days where he has basketball practice. However, two weeks after that, Eunhyuk saw Donghae again, although he was in basketball practice, but Donghae wasn’t sitting on a bench staring at people, instead he was playing soccer with the soccer club. He’s a member of soccer team huh, thought Eunhyuk.

Results releasing day…

“Eunhyukkie, getting first again?” asked Kangin, one of his classmates.

“Hmm, not sure about that, I’ve messed up 2 questions in Biology,”

“Hey, stop kidding, remembered last time, you’ve said you’ve messed up your Maths paper, but you still get crowned top students with a total of 4989 marks out of 5000,”

The results board is crowded when Eunhyuk reached there and he scans on the list, up there his name shone at the top, and beside there was his marks 4992. But something surprised him when he heard a voice saying, “It’s a double crown this time,”

Eunhyuk was shocked at the voice as he scans through the list, and his eyes landed onto the name just under his name, Lee Donghae and beside there the marks listed 4992. Seeing this, a smile plays on his lips; finally there is someone who can compete with him thought Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk was hoping that Donghae could be in the same class with him during his junior year but unluckily, the school changes its teaching system and divide the classes equally, where there are all rank of students in one class without dividing them based on results. Eunhyuk was trying to know this guy but due to both of their practice and classes, he has never got the chance to approach the new guy, who manage to tie with him in top student rank two years in a row, and also who played so beautifully on the field.

Back to that day Eunhyuk meets Donghae at the mall.

Eunhyuk was shocked when he heard a girl shouting his name, especially when he was in the mall. He turns around and saw a lady, having long legs and also beautiful features. The lady tells him that he was pretty real life that makes him doesn’t know how to respond when he heard a voice, a really familiar voice and following with the voice, he saw the guy he want to be friends with since two years ago, Donghae.

Realising that the lady who was in front of him was Donghae’s sister, Eunhyuk feels a sudden happiness because he is finally going to talk to this guy. So, to be polite, he reach out one hand to that guy, introducing himself when he sees that guy blushes and not looking at him.  Seeing Donghae blush makes Eunhyuk’s heart flutters, as he thought that the guy in front of him is so cute. To his relieve, that guy took his hand and shook it. He can’t remember anything Donghae’s sister tells him but only remembered that he can’t take his eyes off of the guy, in front of him.   

The next day…

Eunhyuk was lining up in front of the vending machine and finally he gets his chance to grab a bottle of his favourite drink, strawberry milk when he realize that there was none in the machine, sulking, while listening to Kangin he scans through the list of drinks when a hand pass him his strawberry milk. Seeing the person was Donghae, he pushes the bottle back to him because he doesn’t want to take advantage of the guy he has just known. But instead of taking back, he feels the bottle being stuffed into his hand and the guy skipped away happily. Thank you, thought Eunhyuk.

That night, Eunhyuk was thinking back on the incident between him and Donghae that makes him smile.

Flashback

 Earlier that afternoon, after school he was so excited to see Donghae just staring at him just like everyday he went home. But that afternoon, Donghae wasn’t there, he wasn’t at the field either which makes Eunhyuk worry about that boy which he text Leeteuk his best friend.

To: Leeteuk

Teuki hyung, is there a soccer practice today? Or swimming practice? Thanks hyung. From: Eunhyuk

To: Eunhyuk

Eunhyukkie, I’ve asked my friend Kibum from soccer club and Ryeowook from swimming club, apparently there are championships coming on, so they are practicing every day after school. Missing Donghae huh?;) From: Leeteuk

To: Leeteuk

WHAT?! Hyung!!!Anyway, thanks~ From: Eunhyuk

End of flashback.

“Aish, what did that Donghae guy done to me?” murmurs Eunhyuk.

 

I swear this wasn't my best performance, however enjoy~!! Reviews will be awesome...~