Chapter 15: One bed two minds

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk have been running for the past 5 minutes until they reach a building which Eunhyuk dragged Donghae into the building and enter 23rd floor.

Upon entering his apartment, Eunhyuk went into the bathroom and grab two towels and throw one for Donghae to wipe themselves up from the wetness the rain had get them into.

“Hae, you’ll get a bath first, I’ll get you some clothes,”

“Ok,” as Eunhyuk walks in his closet to find appropriate clothes for Donghae and Donghae walks to the bathroom. So, this is where Eunhyuk lives, he though.

Donghae was in the bathroom showering up. Letting hot water drips down his body, washing away the coldness that the huge rain has make his body shivers.

 Suddenly, someone knock the door.

“Yes?”

“Hae, I’ve come to give you your clothes,”

“Come in, Hyukkie,”

Eunhyuk walks in and left the clothes on the stand and turn around leaving Donghae to continue his shower.

“Hae, I’ll leave it on the stand,”

“Ok, Hyukkie,”

As he turns around wanting to leave the room, he caught a glimpse of Donghae’s body thru the curtains that wasn’t fully closed.

Those tone abs that shines under the light whistle the water travel down Donghae’s body.  Those abs, that silky skin, those pink s….such a hot body, though Eunhyuk and hot blood rushing through his body until he feels something wet travel down from his nose.

Blood?! He thought as he move his hand and wipe the wet thing from his nose. Getting shock of his body reaction towards Donghae hot body, he quickly ran out of the bathroom closing the door quickly while leaning onto the wall. What the heck? He thought.

10 minutes later….

Donghae walks out of the shower and takes whatever clothes that Eunhyuk gives him as he sees a pair of underwear and he blushes. I am going to wear Eunhyuk’s clothes, and his underwear too, omg omg omg, he though.

After Donghae get himself dressed, he walks out of the bathroom and was dumbfounded when he sees Eunhyuk, leaning on the wall, nose bleeding.

“Hyukkie, are you alright?” shaking his hand in front of Eunhyuk’s eyes.

“Uh? Hae, oh, I am alright, just just….” stutters Eunhyuk, trying not to look at Donghae.

“You’ve got a nosebleed, are you ok?” asked Donghae as he move his finger and rub the blood away from Eunhyuk’s nose.

“I, uh….I ….I…am …ok…” said Eunhyuk as he quickly got up and stumbled in to the bathroom.

After showering up and putting clothes into the laundry, Eunhyuk suggested that both of them went to bed. Since Eunhyuk has only a king sized bed in his apartment, therefore they decided that they will share the bed.

Donghae POV

I can’t sleep.

My back is facing him, because I really don’t want to look at him now.

I am afraid that I would pounce on him if I see him.

By the way, his pillow has his scent.

OMG!!! I can’t believe I am going to sleep on his bed, his BED!!!The person that I’ve crushed since two years ago, Eunhyukkie’s bed!!!!

Also, I am now in his clothes, and also underwear, OMG!! Is this underwear a new one or did he just simply get one from his closet?

OMG OMG OMG!!

I can even hear my heartbeat, THUD THUD THUD!! SHHHHH…be quiet, or else Eunhyukkie will hear that…

End of POV

Meanwhile…

Eunhyuk POV

I can’t sleep.

My back is facing him, and luckily, his too, and I am trying to create some space between him.

Thank God he is not facing me, or else I’ll be going insane.

Speaking about insane, I remember seeing his abs.

OH MY GOD, those abs, are HAWT! And his pink s, so beautiful. I wonder how could a person be so beautiful and also muscular at the same time. And those lips, dang! I really want to kiss…..

WAIT!!! KISS???!! Lee Hyuk Jae! Don’t tell me you want to kiss your friend, you are a guy, and your friend is a guy, if you kiss him, that means you are GAY?!

But kissing those lips wouldn’t be so bad right, after all its so tasty….

Eh? Tasty?! WTH! I like girls, not guys!!!

Speaking about guys, Donghae is such a beautiful guy…

Eh?! NO…NO…yah!! Change of topic…let’s see, the girl that always smile to me in class….what’s her name again? Hyun Jung? Hyun A? aish whatever…. Let’s think about her, yeah…her smile is amazing…

So amazing and beautiful, like an angel, yes, Lee Donghae, your smile is like an angel….

Not again!!

End of POV