Chapter 42: I Wanna Love You

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae hugged his sisters one by one, each bidding their goodbyes to him.

“I’ll miss you, Hae,” said Yoona.

“Call me often, Hae,” said Yuri.

“Hae, I love you, my baby brother,” said Sooyoung.

“Noona, I love you all,”

“Appa, here, take this, you’ll feel warmer,” said Taeyeon as she drape the scarf over appa.

“Thanks Taeyeon, take care of each other,” said appa to the girls.

“Yes appa, we love you,” said Sunny.

A car arrives as Siwon walks out of the driver’s seat.

“Appa, where is your luggage?” asks Siwon to his father in law.

“Here, they are,” said Yoona as Jessica and Hyoyeon helped in carrying out the luggage.

~~

“Okay, all set, time to go,” said Siwon as Donghae and appa climbed into the car.

“Be careful honey,” said Tiffany to her fiancé.

“I’ll be back in an hour,” he says.

“Bye noona,” said Donghae.

“Hae, take care of appa ya,” said Sooyoung.

“I will noona,” he says.

~~

After the girls had bid their farewells, they drove off to the place where Eunhyuk’s competition is holding, remembered their promise to Donghae, to replace him in watch Eunhyuk performs.

~~

Eunhyuk was pacing in the backstage; this was the first time feeling so nervous for a competition.

“Eunhyuk!” shouted Seohyun.

He turns around seeing the nine girls as he smile.

“How are you feeling,” ask Taeyeon.

“Nervous,” as he glance around hoping that he could see someone.

“Finding Hae?” asked Sunny.

Eunhyuk nodded.

“He had just left for Seoul,” replied Yoona.

“But we are here to cheer for you!” smiled Tiffany trying to sound cheerful.

“Thanks noona,” he said smiling at the girls, even though Donghae is not here, having his noona here is enough already.

~~

“Siwon, could you stop by my office for a moment, I had left a document,” said appa.

“Yes appa,” said Siwon as he turns towards the direction to the office.

~~

“Contestant number 19 Choi MinHo ssi,” boom the emcee as a boy in hip hop clothes walks onstage and start dancing.

Eunhyuk rubs his hands nervously; the next one will be him.

~~

Siwon drove past a very crowded place where there is a stage show, after they stop by the office gathering that document.

~~

“Next up we have our last contestant and also our triple champion, Lee Eunhyuk!” as Eunhyuk walks onstage.

~~

Donghae who was sitting in the car jerked upon hearing the voice outside the car.

Eunhyuk’s turn, Eunhyuk’s turn, he thought.

Donghae glance at his watch, 6.30pm, he still have time, since their flight is 9pm.

He turned to his appa, “Appa, can I watch him perform, for the one last time?”

His appa glance at him.

~~

Eunhyuk walks onstage, feeling nervous as he glance around, and saw Donghae’s sisters cheering for him.

He smiled as the emcee approach him.

“So tell me, Eunhyuk ssi, do you have any confident in winning the champion again?”

~~

Upon Siwon stopped the car, Donghae had already hopped off the car, squeezing past the crowd, to get the best view of his Eunhyuk.

“I am not very sure if I would win the competition, but I would like to dedicate this dance to one person, the person that makes me fell in love with. That person was originally going to dance with me for this song, but it’s a pity that he couldn’t come tonight. Lee Donghae, I love you, and that will never change,” as he pushed the microphone back to the hands of the emcee and prepare him to dance.

The song I Wanna Love You blared through the speakers as Eunhyuk moves his body dancing to the song. Donghae just stood in the crowd, watching Eunhyuk intently knowing that this will be the one last time he will see him dance.

Donghae was watching at Eunhyuk dancing so beautifully onstage when he felt the presence of someone, beside him.

His appa.

His appa didn’t say anything, however, watching the boy that his son fell in love with dancing his heart out onstage.

Then appa glance to Donghae, he say, out of the corner of his son’s gloomy eyes, he sees sparks, the sparks which he saw when he first met Donghae’s mum.

Eunhyuk tries to hold his tears, letting his body moves through the rhythm of the song. However, he didn’t succeed, he felt a drop of tear has fallen from his eyes and he didn’t care to wipe it away.

That tear was noticed by two people, Donghae and….

Appa.

Donghae glance at his appa, and at that moment, appa glance back at Donghae, nodded at him.

Donghae was petrified at that moment.

Did…did….did appa just approved?

Seeing his son was still standing there, appa signal to his son again while mouthed, “Go to him, my baby boy,”

Donghae was stunned, totally stunned.

Appa had just approved.

Appa approved me and Hyukkie.

~~

Eunhyuk was still dancing as his tears flow down wildly, as he danced to the part where originally both him and Donghae has to hook their hands, but today, there is no one to hook hands with him.

He pulls out his hand, dance out the part…

When someone hooks hand with him.

a/n: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnI0rOMiZYQ (scroll to 1.11 that’s the part where Donghae comes in XP)

He looks at the source which he sees the person he most wanted to see.

Donghae.

He couldn’t believe his eyes.

Is he dreaming? If he is, he really doesn’t wanna wake up.

 As he continues the dance he glances to the audience, which he found Donghae’s appa smiling.

Is this really a dream?

 Both of them dance till the end and they make pinky promise to each other.

Eunhyuk is loss of words seeing Donghae close up in front of him.

The audience clapped and cheered but Eunhyuk couldn’t care less of the audience, because he can’t believe that Donghae was here, onstage with him.

“Hyukkie, I love you,” whispers Donghae as he crashed his lips onto Eunhyuk.

Right in the audience, the 9 girls squeal in delight.

“Well, seems like we have a winner! And the winner is none other than our triple crown, Lee Eunhyuk!” boom the emcee while passing the trophy and bouquet to Eunhyuk which they broke their kiss a moment ago.

But to Eunhyuk, winning the competition doesn’t matter already, because he has won back his love, Lee Donghae.

~~

“Siwon ssi, turn to the right side, and there the building right there is his apartment,” said Donghae, sitting between his appa and Eunhyuk while his hand intertwine with Eunhyuk’s.

Upon getting out of the car, Donghae and Eunhyuk bid goodbyes to Siwon and appa.

Appa scroll down the window, “Eunhyuk ssi,” he called out.

“Yes,”

“Take care of my baby boy will you?”

“I will, sir, I will,” he smiled Donghae’s appa feeling grateful that both of them are finally being granted.

~~

Donghae and Eunhyuk were both cuddling on the couch.

“Hae, I love you,”

“I love you too Hyukkie,”

“Liar! You broke up with me,”

“Yah! I was being forced to do that!”

“But you still broke up with me,” pouts Eunhyuk.

“But I love you!”

“Hmph,” as Eunhyuk cross his arms.

Donghae found that the angry Hyukkie was extremely cute as he leans forward wanting a kiss.

“Uh uh,” Eunhyuk shakes his finger, “you are not my boyfriend, you are my ex, and so you can’t kiss me,”

“Yah! I can kiss you whenever I want!” Donghae protested as he leans forward again which earns Eunhyuk’s pushing him away.

“Nope, you cannot, since we are not in a relationship yet,” he says trying to sounds that he is not keen to be kissed, but in reality, he is craving to touch that pair of delicious lips.

“So what do you want me to do then?” Donghae asked, crossing his arms around his chest.

“Ask yourself, why ask me? Aish pabo!” as Eunhyuk throws a pillow to Donghae which Donghae catches it.

“Well, Hyukkie, would you be my boyfriend?” he asked.

“Of course Hae,” he says as Donghae crash his lips onto Eunhyuk.

That night, they make love to each other.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61736/my-9-sisters-extended-rated-version-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk(Extended rated version for mature fans...keke)

The End~

 

 

 

 

 

Finally i am DONE!!! Many thanks to my readers who subscribe and comment here! I LOVE you ALL!!!! Well, i've been bad right for making Eunhae shippers cry today.....TT....

Well, anyway....i'll be having an epilogue tomorrow!! so be sure to check back here!!!!

Meanwhile...you can still catch me in my other story, "Railway experiences"....a rated fic....kekekekekeke....

Anyways....Enjoy my last chapter!!! ^^

Thanks for reading and waiting patiently for my story for the past few weeks!!!! *bows*