Chapter 40: 9 sisters

My 9 sisters

 

The girls had been watching their brothers for the past few days, knowing that their beloved brother will be leaving them in 3 days. But even if they knew it, they can’t do anything, they knew that they should help but, they don’t really know what should they do, because they don’t want to betray their appa, since, their appa, raised them up alone.

Tiffany was holding a file, knocking the door of his appa room as she enters.

“Appa, here is the proposal, and I’ve checked, everything is okay, and the only thing left is your signature so they can start the work,” said Tiffany handling over the file to her appa to check once again.

“I can trust you right Tiffany?” he asked, raising his eyes from the papers eyeing Tiffany.

“Of course appa, in fact, you can trust all of us, the 10 of us, including Donghae,”

“Then tell me honestly, what do you think about appa, do you hate appa for doing that to Donghae?”

“Appa, I know that you have your reasons why you want to break Hae and Eunhyuk up. Yes, I know it’s unfair to Hae and Eunhyuk because they are in love, deeply in love, which I really want to help them. But I know, well, in fact we all know that if we help Hae that means that we are betraying appa trust. Appa, I can’t say that hate is the right word to use to appa, but I know that we the nine of us truly love appa and also our little brother Donghae,”

“So, you don’t hate appa from doing such things to Donghae?”

“Never appa, we never hate you. But appa, Donghae has changed ever since he knew this guy. He, well, he smiled more. I know what it is to loose umma at a young age, especially Hae hasn’t have a umma to pamper him but only 9 sisters, and sometimes, sisters just can’t fill the shoes of a umma. But because of Eunhyuk, I saw our Hae, he changed, he is willing to learn new things and he smiled a lot when Eunhyuk is around. That’s why we didn’t stop them from dating each other; or rather you can say we helped him, to court Eunhyuk. I know it seems like it’s a bad thing for your son to be a gay, but appa, Hae is your son, Hae deserves to be happy too, I know it’s hard to make appa to change your decisions of bringing Hae to Seoul, but please appa, please be the appa that Hae loves, that appa that loves Hae the most amongst his children,” said Tiffany.

~~

Tiffany has gone out leaving her appa in the office.

Flashback

3 year old Donghae was running around when he tripped falling on the grass.

“HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, appa…” as the man came running towards to the little boy and pick him up, checking his poor boy.

“Aigoo, my baby boy fell huh? Poor baby,” as he kissed his boy on the cheek.

“Appa, I want hug too,” said little Seohyun.

“Not now, Seohyun,” said appa as he carry the boy, lifting him up and twirl the boy around earning a few giggles from the boy as little Seohyun watched her brother holding her Barbie doll.

~~

5 year old Donghae was kicking a ball in the house when the ball flew and hit an antique vase.

CRASH!

“HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

“Donghae! OMO! My baby boy, are you hurt?”

“Awww…my baby boy knocks down a vase huh?” glancing at his favorite vase which cost him a few millions.

CRASH!

“HUWAAAAAAAAA!!!” came a loud cry from the kitchen.

The man carry Donghae and walks to the kitchen and found Taeyeon broke a cup.

“Aish, Taeyeon, you should be careful while holding that, see you created a mess in the kitchen,”

~~

“AAHHHHCHOOO!” sniffed Donghae, Sunny and Tiffany.

“Come my baby boy, here, eat this and drink up the medicine, you’ll be alright soon,” he pampers, while handling the other two girls the medicine.

“Appa, I want a bedtime story,” whine Sunny after seeing appa read a bedtime story for Donghae.

“Shhh, be quiet, Donghae is sleeping, you too should sleep,” as he pulls the covers over the two girls and Donghae and he kissed the little boy’s forehead.

End of flashback.