Chapter 35: Appa

My 9 sisters

 

“A….a…appa?” stutters Donghae, seeing the man on the door.

“Don’t appa me, tell me, what are you doing?” shouted the man.

“Appa, I can explain,”

“Explain? Then tell me, why you have a half guy straddling on top of you and kissing you!”

“Appa, I….I…”

Eunhyuk was stunned; however, he got up and dress himself with his T-shirt while stood beside Donghae, eyeing the man that Donghae called appa.

“Sir, I apologize for you to see this, but….” said Eunhyuk trying to save Donghae.

“YOU SON, YOU NEED TO LEAVE!” he shouted.

“But….but….” stutters Eunhyuk.

“LEAVE!” shouted the man.

Eunhyuk eyed Donghae as Donghae mouthed Eunhyuk “go!” which Eunhyuk mouthed him “I’ll call you later” and Eunhyuk hurriedly leave the house, walking past the furious man.

Upon Eunhyuk departure, the man spoke again.

“Don’t tell me you are one of those, those people,”

“Appa, I….I…”

“Lee Donghae, exactly what do you think you are doing?”

 “We were just…..we were just….” Stutters Donghae.

“Kissing? Making out? Well, I don’t think so, I saw other things,” says that man, “ I saw his hands on his belt buckle going to undo his pants,”

“Appa…..I….”

“When did it start?”

“Appa…I….”

“I asked, when did it start?”

“Errr….errr…..two weeks ago,”

“Two weeks? Is this under your noonas’ consent?”

“Errrr….yes…”

“Call them now, tell them they should come back NOW!”

~~

Donghae’s appa sat on the armchair, Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica was sitting on the couch while Donghae was sitting on the arm rest of the couch, gripping onto Jessica’s hand tightly. Seohyun, Hyoyeon were standing beside their appa, while Yoona and Yuri are in the kitchen preparing tea for the family.

“So tell me, who the hell allow Donghae to date a guy?”

“Appa, that’s nothing to do with noona, it’s my fault,”

“You shut up, I am asking them, not you,”

“Appa, well, Donghae and Eunhyuk are in love,” said Sunny showing a bit aegyo since their dad love Sunny’s aegyo a lot.

“I didn’t ask that, so tell me, who allows him to date a guy? Sooyoung? As the oldest you have something to say?”

“Appa, I…well…I allow…”

“Appa, we allowed him,” said Seohyun.

“We, huh? We, very well, my daughters are helping my son become gay, how happy, I am to have children who has great teamwork,”

“Appa we....we are sorry,” said Taeyeon.

“You know what, Donghae, you are not going to see that guy again, ever again,” eyeing Donghae.

“But appa, they are in love!” said Yoona.

“I said, they are not going to see each other again! And Donghae, I am going to send you back to Seoul, you are not going to leave my side from now on,”

“Appa that’s not fair to Hae,” whine Yoona.

“Well, I’ll tell you all what’s not fair, Donghae, give me your cellphone, and you are grounded and next week, on the 31st , you are going to Seoul with me,”

“What? Appa, it’s not fair, there is nothing wrong falling in love with a guy!” said Sooyoung.

“Not fair huh?! All of you should be sorry, Donghae is my only son! And he is supposed to fall in love with girls! All of you are trying to take away rights of an old man having his own grandson!”

“A….appa,” whispers Tiffany.

Meanwhile on the other side, Hyoyeon is texting wildly to Eunhyuk.

To: Eunhyuk

Appa is sending Hae back to Seoul with him on 31st, Hae is grounded atm, cell phone contact is impossible.. From: Hyoyeon.

“And all of you, if I see anyone of you communicate with the guy, I’ll ground you too!” he said as he walks out of the room, snatching Donghae’s phone away.

Meanwhile…

Eunhyuk was kicking stones along the pedestrian feeling worried about what will happen with Donghae after he left when his cell phone buzz at the moment.

Eunhyuk read the text message.

NO WAY!