Chapter 11: Poetry class FIRST!

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae was being invited by Eunhyuk to join him for dinner since he wanted to introduce Sungmin and Leeteuk to Donghae. Remembering that he has poetry class that been scheduled today he frowned, he wants to go out with Eunhyuk, so he texted Seohyun and Sooyoung.

To: Sooyoung and Seohyun

Noona, can we reschedule our poetry class on some other day? Hyukkie ask me out for dinner, say want to introduce friends to me, please, I’ll be good…*pouts* From: Donghae.

And he gets a message instantly by Sooyoung.

To: Donghae

That’s a NO for your request, whatever it is, you will have poetry class FIRST! Tell him you meet him up after you done with us, sorry Hae, it’s for your own good, you’ll appreciate me someday!=) From: Sooyoung.

Donghae frowned at the message and sigh as he text Eunhyuk telling him he will meet him a bit late for some family stuffs.

That night….

It’s the very first time Donghae was so anticipated for his class, because after the class he will be free to meet Eunhyuk.

“Hae, if you want to off early, you need to pay attention and put your heart into this,” said Seohyun.

“Yes noona, shall we begin?”

HAVING A COKE WITH YOU

is even more fun than going top San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne 
or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona 
partly because in your orange shirt you look like a better happier St. Sebastian 
partly because of my love for you, partly because of your love for yoghurt 
partly because of the fluorescent orange tulips around the birches 
partly because of the secrecy our smiles take on before people and statuary 
it is hard to believe when I'm with you that there can be anything as still 
as solemn as unpleasantly definitive as statuary when right in front of it 
in the warm New York 4 o'clock light we are drifting back and forth 
between each other like a tree breathing through its spectacles 


and the portrait show seems to have no faces in it at all, just paint 
you suddenly wonder why in the world anyone ever did them

I look 
at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world 
except possibly for the Polish Rider occasionally and anyway it's in the Frick 
which thank heavens you haven't gone to yet so we can go together the first time 
and the fact that you move so beautifully more or less takes care of Futurism 
just as at home I never think of the Descending a Staircase or 
at a rehearsal a single drawing of Leonardo or Michelangelo that used to wow me 
and what good does all the research of the impressionists do them 
when they never got the right person to stand near the tree when the sun sank 
or for that matter Marino Marini when he didn't pick the rider as carefully as the horse 
it seems they were all cheated of some marvellous experience 
which is not going to go wasted on me which is why I'm telling you about it.

Upon finishing the poem,

“Noona, this poem is awesome, who is the author by the way,”

“It’s Frank O’hara,” said Seohyun.

“Ah, that’s beautiful,”

After the poetry lesson, Donghae has texted Eunhyuk where Eunhyuk gladly reply his message telling him they are at a coffee shop nearby.

Donghae then jogged himself to the coffee shop to meet them up.

“Oh, Hae, you are here,” chirped Eunhyuk happily when he sees Donghae enters the shop.

“Hi, Hyukkie,” wave Donghae as Eunhyuk shifted to the other side of the cushion seat and let Donghae sat beside him. Opposite them were two guys, one with the cutest dimple he’s ever seen and the other wearing a pink t-shirt. Upon ordering drinks for each of them, Eunhyuk starts the introduction.

“Hae, let me introduce you, my best friends, Leeteuk and Sungmin, Leeteuk is from the drama club and Sungmin, he’s from Samguk High School, basketball captain also, both of them are my elementary school friends,”

“Oh, hi, Leeteuk and Sungmin,”

“Hi, you are Donghae right? Eunhyuk talks a lot about you,” smirks Leeteuk that makes Donghae blush knowing that Eunhyuk talks about him a lot.

“Hyung!” said Eunhyuk trying to shut Leeteuk’s the blabber mouth.

“Yeah, Eunhyukkie did that a lot,” said Sungmin teasing Eunhyuk.

“Yah, Sungmin hyung, why are you siding Leeteuk, and I did not do that,”

“Yes, you did, remember just a moment ago you just mentioned that Donghae promised you a strawberry cake?” said Leeteuk.

Donghae and Eunhyuk blushes.

“Hyung! Sto…ooo….p!” said Eunhyuk making Donghae as red as tomato.

“Anyways, Donghae, thanks for making our lives interesting, and…” said Leeteuk as he moves closer, whispering the other half of his sentence, “making our Eunhyuk so in love,”

“Wait, wha…t?” stunned Donghae.

After bidding goodbyes to Leeteuk and Sungmin, Eunhyuk insists on walking Donghae home, also dropping by to say hi with Donghae’s 9 sisters which Eunhyuk confesses that he really want them as his sisters.

Walking beside each other while chatting happily they walk by a ice-cream parlour where Donghae stops, nudging Eunhyuk to wait for him outside for a while as he jogs in the ice-cream parlour.

5 minutes later, Donghae walks out of the ice-cream parlour holding two pink ice-creams. Upon seeing that, Eunhyuk smiles widely. Strawberry ice-creams, he thought.

Donghae was walking towards Eunhyuk when someone bumped onto his right hand, palming some ice-cream on his cheek. Seeing that, Eunhyuk walks in front of Donghae, one hand grabbing one of the ice-creams on Donghae’s hand and the other cupped Donghae’s face as he moves his face closer to Donghae.

“Erm, Hy…yuk..kie, wha…at…a..r…re…y..oo..u…do…oing,” stutters Donghae feeling Eunhyuk’s breath on his face.

Then suddenly, he felt soft and moist substance pressed on his ice-cream covered cheek as he blushed.

Eunhyuk, gliding his tongue reaching the ice-cream covered cheek and up the ice-cream from Donghae’s face, making Donghae shivers at the tongue which has contact with his skin. Stunned at Eunhyuk’s action, Donghae just let Eunhyuk up all the ice-cream while enjoying the sensation of it.  After finish up, Eunhyuk spoke.

“ Smooth,”

“Uh?”

“Your skin,” as he took the ice-cream from Donghae’s hand and hopped away happily leaving Donghae standing at the spot smiling to himself like a maniac.

 

 

YAY! a new update....been struggling on this particular chapter because i think eunhae progression is a bit slow...dont you agree?? haha....meanwhile starting from this chapter...eunhae will be the focus...!! *cheers*...dont worry...the 9 girls will also appear in the next few chapters..only not so much...^^....anyways...enjoy this chapter....and i'll try update the next chapter soon.....( oh gosh....ideas ideas ideas....rant....)....