Chapter 28: I Had Enough

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae sighed for the nth time for the day after finishing his swimming practice, ever since he’s been official with Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk has been circling around him 24/7, well, besides having classes, Eunhyuk was seen everywhere he goes and it is really irritating. It’s not that he doesn’t want Eunhyuk to be around him, but every time Eunhyuk is around him, he will request for kisses, light ones, wet ones, fierce ones and etcetera, any kisses that he would think of. It’s 4 o’clock now and Donghae couldn’t even sum up those kisses both have done for the past hours, yes, it’s been too much to him. Walking out of the locker room, Donghae sees Eunhyuk standing there playing his phone while waiting for him, he sighed again.

“Oh, Hae, you are out, let’s go,” said Eunhyuk as he leaned forward for a kiss. Donghae has enough of kisses as he avoids Eunhyuk lips and snapped at him, “Enough Hyukkie, that’s enough, I am fed up with that,”

“What are you talking about?”

“I said I am enough with all those kisses,”

“You don’t like them?” pouted Eunhyuk not knowing that Donghae is annoyed.

“Yes, I don’t like them, so stop it!”

“Why? Why? You regret from loving me?”

“I didn’t said that,”

“You did, you say you don’t like me kissing you, so you must have regretted,”

“I DIDN’T SAY I REGRETTED, I AM STILL LOVING YOU!!!”

“Then why are you rejecting me? You are being ridiculous here, rejecting your lover’s kiss,”

“AISH!! JUST STOP GIVING ME KISSES AND FOLLOWING ME AROUND LIKE A LOVESICK PUPPY!”

“What? Me? A LOVESICK PUPPY??! YAH!!! I DID NOT!! I AM JUST DOING WHAT A LOVER DOING!!”

“EVEN WHAT’S A LOVER DOING, THAT’S TOO MUCH!”

“YAH! YOU ENJOYED THEM TOO!!! SO WHAT IF I KISSED YOU, DO I NEED YOUR SISTERS PERMISSION?”

“DON’T YOU GET IT, WE ARE IN A SCHOOL, AND THAT’S TOO MUCH!”

“AISH!! YOU ARE JUST BEING A GIRL!”

“WHAT!? I AM NOT A GIRL!” as he scoffs off.

Eunhyuk and Donghae has been walking at the pedestrian, holding hands, but not talking to each other, Eunhyuk was walking ahead, not wanting to let go of Donghae, he wants to apologise because of his stubbornness of giving Donghae a lot of kisses and calling him a girl, but just feels annoyed about Donghae calling him a lovesick puppy. Meanwhile, Donghae is still feeling annoyed over Eunhyuk giving him too much kisses and also calling him a girl, yes he is a gay, totally, but calling him a girl is just too much, and he is not going give in first.

In Donghae’s house…

Both of them are sitting on the both ends of the couch, not facing each other, however, their hands still latching with each other.

Sunny walks in the house at that moment an saw their weird positions, aren’t both of them dating, but why aren’t them facing each other, did they have a fight? And why their hands are latching, she thought as she walks in the kitchen greeted by Yuri.

“What are the two figure doing stoning at the couch?”

“Well, they have a fight, I think,” said Yuri.

“Fight about?”

“Kisses,” said Seohyun walking in the kitchen with a mug.

“Kisses?” asked Yuri and Sunny.

“Yeah, apparently Eunhyuk has been stealing a lot of kisses today, and Hae feels annoyed,”

“REALLY?! KISSES?”

“Yes,”

“And why does Hae has to feel annoyed when his lover kiss him?” asked Sunny.

“Well, ask your stubborn brother,” said Seohyun.

 

 

this isnt a sad chapter...yes...its just a chapter where both of them being childish.......dont worry...they will get into their senses soon...