Chapter 1: Love at first sight

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae was sitting on a bench outside the school gates as usual after his classes as his eyes wander around searching a certain someone to catch a glimpse of that person before he go home every day. This is a daily routine to him ever since he met this guy 2 years ago.

Flashback

Donghae has just transferred to this particular high school during his sophomore year when his dad moved his office headquarters to United States. Yes, his dad owns a company, but not very big, but big enough to supply education to his 9 daughters and one son. Yes, 9 daughters. Donghae is the youngest in his family, and having 9 sisters before him makes him the baby at home because his sisters pamper him a lot since their mum died after suffering in cancer 10 years ago, when Donghae was 8. And yes, Donghae is now 18, in his last year of high school.

2 years ago, Donghae was enrolled along with 4 of his sisters, Seohyun, the twins Yoona and Yuri and Taeyeon in this high school 2 years ago. Taeyeon was a senior, Yoona and Yuri was Junior and Seohyun who was 10 months older than him (Seohyun was born on February while Donghae born on December 18 years ago).

So what about the other 5 sisters?  Sooyoung is the oldest amongst all sisters. She is 25 now and a top model because of her long attracting legs. Hyoyeon, age 24 comes next; she owns a studio which she teaches students to dance. Age 23 and had just graduated from university, Tiffany agreed to work in her dad’s company, as her dad’s personal secretary. Jessica, still in her last year in university studying law to become a lawyer. Sunny, the bubbly one, majoring in business to follow Tiffany footsteps joining her dad in his company. After Taeyeon graduate from high school, she has choose to major in singing and wanted to debut as a singer while Yoona major in designing clothes and Yuri major in culinary and left Donghae and Seohyun still in high school.

Back to how Donghae met with that person that catches his eyes.

2 years ago…

“I hope the five of you will have fun in learning and making friends here in our high school,” said the principal smiling at the 5 siblings.

“We will sir,” Taeyeon as someone knocked the door.

“Come in,” said the principal as a guy walks in. Everyone turns around seeing there is a visitor. At the moment Donghae’s eyes fall onto the guy, he was mesmerized by the guy’s beauty. He has milky white skin and his features look so beautiful. His eyes caught the guy’s eyes and the guy gave him a wide smile a smile that shows his gum that Dongahe thinks that it’s the cutest smile he’s ever seen.

 And the principal spoke again, “Ah, Lee Hyuk Jae, give me five minutes, I’ll get to you later,”

“Yes sir,” as he closes the door.

5 minutes later…

Donghae and his sisters left the principal office with her sisters walking in front of him while him trailing behind them. Upon reaching the corridor outside the principal office, Donghae saw that guy again, who walks past him and enter the principal office and he heard the principal’s voice, “ Lee Hyuk Jae, ah, congratulations for winning in the dance states dance competition.

“Thank you sir, and I am looking forward to the nationals,” said the guy smiling.

Later, Donghae found out that the guy he met in the office was his classmate and also a basketball captain who dances well and has a name made up by all his fans, yep fans, he has a fan club in school, that they call him Eunhyuk. Lee Hyuk Jae, or you can call him Eunhyuk is the top student in school; he is not just the basketball captain who can dance, but also the top student in school. Donghae, on the other hand, was a soccer captain in his previous school and an honored member in swimming club also a top student in his previous school. Oh yes, Donghae has got the soccer captain position in his junior year and also as a vice president of swimming club during his sophomore year after he transferred to this high school. However, ever since Donghae transferred to this high school, he had never once talked to Eunhyuk before, although they have never quarreled or even have any conversations, which means 0 interactions. The only interactions they have is both of them, tied in the top student place for two years in a row, both having same results for two years.

And yes, Donghae has fall in love with the guy he met in the office. A love at first sight.

End of flashback.

Donghae hear someone chatting nearby that makes his lips curl into a smile as he look up, seeing the guy he loved walking nearby with the basketball team chit chatting.

“Lee Donghae!” as a pair of hands touched his shoulders and he jumps and turns around seeing his sister with a smiling face.

“Ah, Seohyun noona, you scared me,” turning back again to watch his crush.

“Still watching over your crush?”

“Yea,” eyes not leaving Eunhyuk.

“Seriously my brother, you should make a move,”

“Yes…..wait what?” as he turned around eyeing his sister.

“I said you should make a move, tell him your feelings,” said Seohyun while pointed at Eunhyuk.

“No way, he will never know my feelings until I die,”

“Why? Are you afraid? Are you scared of him rejecting you?”

“Uh…”

 

 

Tee hee...i m back again...^^....

eunhae story with snsd.....i got inspirations during my dreams....