Chapter 17: Crossing over the 'friends' borderline

My 9 sisters

 

“Hae,faster,”

“Hyukkie, I can’t keep up,”

“ your hips a little more,”

“Like this,”

“Right, move to that side,”

“Right there, Hyukkie?”

“Yes, softer not so hard,”

Two guys, sweating hard in the studio while moving their bodies thru the rhythm. Sweating and panting hard, since they have been doing that particular move for quite some time which Donghae couldn’t really figure out that move. No, they are NOT having , they have been dancing for 4 hours straight and Donghae just can’t get a dance step correct. Donghae feels guilty especially to Eunhyuk because he can’t really figure out the dance moves. However, Eunhyuk was patience enough that he slowly teaches Donghae the basic dance moves. Donghae really appreciate that Eunhyuk didn’t get mad since he is not really a fast learner, especially in dancing.

Few more hours have passed and it’s already 9pm, both guys have decided to get home for shower and some rest. Eunhyuk has gladly asked permission from Donghae to walk him back home which Donghae, blushing at that request agreed with that.

Eunhyuk and Donghae walk down the streets supported by the dim light from the street lights.

“Er, Hyukkie, can I ask you something?”

“Yes?”

“Why do you choose me to dance with you?”

“Huh?”

“I mean, I am not a very good dancer, and I messed up so much and the time is so limited,”

“Hae, you are a good dancer, and I really feel that both of us will do great,”

“B…but…I’ve messed up, most of the dance moves, we’ve been practicing for the whole evening and I still can’t get those moves correct, and….and…” as he starts to tear up, “ It will kill your chance in winning,”

“It won’t!”

“Tell me the truth Hyukkie, am I really good or you just said that I am good because you don’t want to hurt my feelings,”

“Hae, I…I..”

“So, I am really that bad,” sobs Donghae even more, “ and you are still so patience in teaching me and you did not get slightly angry at me even I messed up so much and wasting so much of your time, and…” as a pair of lips has crashed onto his own.

Eunhyuk can’t bear to see Donghae crying while questioning him about his abilities in dancing. Yes, Donghae is not the best dancer, and it will really kill his chance in winning this time. But somehow, he really wants to dance this song with Donghae in the upcoming competition, yes he did lied a bit to Donghae, ok, maybe not a bit, a lot, but he really wants Donghae to dance with him. Seeing Donghae crying makes Eunhyuk want to stop the tears, not thinking, he use his both hands to cup Donghae’s face and his lips, uncontrollably crashed onto Donghae’s, making the other stunned, and shock at the sudden crashing lips onto his own.

Kissing Donghae lips hard Eunhyuk feels like heaven as angels sings in his ears and bells ringing could be heard. Donghae on the other hand was shock, really shock at what Eunhyuk was doing, however, the sensation of Eunhyuk’s lips on his makes him feels like he just hit a jackpot and he hear cheers, his sisters cheering for him.

The kissing continues until Eunhyuk registered in his mind that he is kissing Donghae and he quickly pulled away. Donghae feels a sudden emptiness after Eunhyuk broke the kiss and he quickly blushes thinking about that happy moment awhile ago.

“Uh, Hyukkie, what was that,” still blushing.

“Uh, uh…I… I …don’t know,”

“Uh, I guess I better get home now, Hyukkie, I’ll go home by myself, you too, should go home early, bye,” and he runs off leaving Eunhyuk still in his thoughts.

Eunhyuk POV

What did I do, did I just kiss him?

OH MY GOD! I just kissed a GUY! And the guy is no other than Donghae!!!

I shouldn’t have done that…

But his lips were so attracting, and I was just trying to shut his mouth…

What should I do now?

Does that means I am a gay now?

End of POV

 

 

 

A short chapter....^^....btw..many thanks for reading my fic....42 subscribers....woots....!!! Btw...i've been focusing too much on Eunhyuk's POV....neglecting Donghae's already...i'll make sure i'll give Donghae more POV next few chapters...^^....enjoy~~~