Chapter 16: Fish with a hot body

My 9 sisters

 

Its Monday again, and Eunhyuk was waiting for Donghae to walk back home together. Earlier that day, Donghae has rejected him to walk home together as Donghae has swimming practice and will used up a lot of time and he don’t want Eunhyuk to wait for him. However, Eunhyuk has insisted that he will wait for Donghae as he wants to practice those dance moves with Donghae again. Eunhyuk, walks towards the pool as his mind wanders back to Sunday.

Flashback

Eunhyuk was awake by someone nuzzling into his chest and he woke up startled thinking it was some stalker who slept on his bed whn he remembered that Donghae was sleeping over his house for the night. Turning to his right, he saw his friend, was using his hand as a pillow which makes him realize their sleeping position has changed.

Donghae was using his hand as a pillow while one hand draped over Eunhyuk’s waist hugging him, Eunhyuk, however wasn’t even better than Donghae as Eunhyuk had both of his legs secured around Donghae’s waist, their lower bodies just inches away.

Mesmerizing by the beauty of the person sleeping beside him, Eunhyuk move his hand and brush off the bangs on Donghae’s forehead. Still mesmerizing of Donghae’s body, he place a kiss on Donghae’s forehead. However that kiss didn’t take place that long when Eunhyuk regained his sense that he was kissing his friend as he pulled away quickly, backing away as his body slide off the bed, landed on the floor with a THUD that wakes Donghae from his slumber.

Later that day, both of them have gone for breakfast and went to Hyoyeon’s studio to start on their practice of that dance.

End of flashback

Eunhyuk has finally found the swimming pool as he scanned around looking for Donghae. However, Donghae wasn’t to be seen so instead, he drop his things at those benches nearby the swimming pool and continue his search.

Out of nowhere, he heard some fan girls screaming as he turns around expecting them to his fans where something makes him dumbfounded. There he sees, Donghae, just in his swimming trunks while his abs shining under the sunlight as those fan girls screaming high pitch at his appearance. Glancing a smile at them, Donghae walks to the pool doing some warm ups. Watching Donghae afar, Eunhyuk isn’t sure that he is in his right mind now as he drools over the guy that has the most angelic smile and hot body.

Minutes later, there was a loud splash as Donghae was swimming like a fish in the water. Eunhyuk couldn’t tell how beautiful that scene is, which makes him couldn’t take his eyes off of Donghae.

Eunhyuk POV

OH MY GOD! Kill me now!! Hae is so hot!!

Wait…..OMG!! I am drooling now….

And the person is Donghae….my friend…

EH?!

I can’t drool over Donghae!!

It’s wrong….

Although it’s wrong…….but…..but….

His body….hawt…..

Uh….is it a sin for drooling over your friend’s body??

End of POV

“Hyukkie,” someone called.

“Hyukkie?!”

“Eh?”

“Hyukkie, are you alright? You look weird,” said Donghae sitting beside Eunhyuk, only in his swimming trunks.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in the water? Swimming?”

“I was, and when I get out of the pool I saw you right here,”

“Oh,” as his eyes travel along Donghae’s body.

“Hyukkie, are you alright?” asked Donghae again, shaking his hand in front of Eunhyuk seeing Eunhyuk has spaced out again.

“Uh….erm…yes, I am, so you finish, wanna go already?”

“I’ll just go change, you’ll wait for me here,” as Donghae leave Eunhyuk, running to the locker room.

Phew, sigh Eunhyuk.