Chapter 7: First job

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae sighed when he reach home thinking about the lesson he is going to have later with Tiffany.  After showering up and having his dinner he walks to Tiffany’s room.

*Knock knock*

“Noona, can I come in,”

“Hae, come in come in, I am waiting for you,” upon hearing this, Donghae opens the door and enter Tiffany’s room.

“Noona, can’t I just skip this class? I am a guy you know, and a soccer captain, and if my schoolmates know, I am doomed,”

“Sorry Hae, Sooyoung has been strict with giving you lessons; she’ll haunt me if I don’t give you lessons,”

“Ok, whatever, but just one hour ok,” remembering the night before that Sunny was too persistent that makes him pout for 4 hours making his mouth swollen.

“Ok, I promise, when the time is up, you can leave the room,” smiled Tiffany.

Meanwhile….

Hyoyeon was still dancing in her studio when there is someone rapping on the glass door of her studio. Looking through the glass door as she sees a familiar face, and she quickly opens the door for him.

“Uh, hi, what can I help you?”

“Hi, I am Eunhyuk, and I was passing by downstairs and I saw your notice about hiring a dancer to teach here am I right?”

“Yes, and you want that job?”

“Umm, yes,”

“Let’s see how about you show me what you’ve got,”said Hyoyeon as she smirks thinking about Donghae.

Meanwhile back in Tiffany’s room…

“Noona, is it like this?” asked Donghae putting mascara on his eyelids just like what Tiffany has demonstrated.

“Yes, and try curl that up a bit,” instructed Tiffany while smiling amusingly at her brother knowing so much about make up.

Back in the studio…

“Hmm, looks like you’ve got yourself a job, Eunhyuk,”

“Really? I am recruited?”

“Yes, of course, and you are a high school student right?”

“Yep,”

“Hmm, let’s see, I can’t make you work every day since you have school,hmm…..how about every Friday, starting from 8am until 11am,”

“That will be great, thanks Ms Lee,”

“Call me Hyoyeon noona,” smile Hyoyeon gleefully.

Back at home…

Donghae has finished his lessons with Tiffany, as he walks into his bathroom cleaning his face with cleanser which Tiffany has gave them to him. After cleaning up his face, he falls onto his bed and sleep overtakes him.

Midnight…

The 9 girls were chit chatting downstairs while their brother already asleep.

“Hae will be so shocked when he found out someone is going to appear this Friday,” grinned Hyoyeon.

“Of course, but let’s don’t tell him yet, I wouldn’t want him to not attending lessons,” said Sooyoung.

“Agreed,” said Jessica.

“How about we set them up?” said Seohyun.

“That’s a brilliant idea, Hyo unnie, I guess you’ll be the one who can set them up this Friday,” said Taeyeon.

“Hae would never know what awaits him this Friday,” said Sunny while rubbing her hands gleefully.

The next day…

Lessons with Taeyeon went smoothly however Donghae was really really impressed at his sister for hitting really really high notes each time she sings. He smile thinking about his 9 sisters, who are so angelic that helps him to win over his crush’s heart.

What would I ever be without my 9 beloved sisters, he wonders.

 

a very short update......cant help...i m out of ideas.....juz wanna get the story to friday.....~~~ next chap...what happens on friday....shhhhh.....no spoiler...!!