Chapter 27: PDA

My 9 sisters

 

The school has already buzzing about both of their basketball and soccer captain are dating, especially some of those bossy students who snap photos when both of them lip lock in front of the school gates. All the bulletin boards are filled with photos about Donghae and Eunhyuk kiss, and in all angle. Even the school forum, the post has gained the students attention and comments were posted every a few seconds.

Lunch time….

Eunhyuk walks to Donghae’s classroom, his lips curve with a smile as he walks along the corridor. Upon reaching Donghae’s classroom, he peeks through the door, finding Donghae and saw his cute boyfriend, still unaware of his presence, reading through his book. Eunhyuk smiles, how adorable it is to see Donghae so focus in studies. Eunhyuk was too focus in admiring the hardworking Donghae as he didn’t saw someone approaching him and smacked his head, with a book.

“Yah, who is…..ooh, Seohyun ssi,” rubbing his head where Seohyun whack.

“Just drop the ssi…or you can call me noona, since Donghae calls me noona too,”

“Ooh….noona,”

“So, admiring my brother?”

“Uh…….no…..I mean yes,” stutters Eunhyuk.

“I’ll tell him you are here,”

“It’s o……”

“HAE, EUNHYUK LOOKING FOR YOU,” shouted Seohyun to the classroom. All the students look up, even Donghae.

“NOONA!!!” shouted Eunhyuk as he blushes, Donghae blushes as he sees Eunhyuk outside his classroom.

“Uh……hi,” was the only thing Eunhyuk can say due to the embarrassment Seohyun gave him, the whole class were giggling at the blushing Eunhyuk and Donghae’s classmates has nudge him to go after Eunhyuk.

Donghae closes his book and walk to the door. Reaching Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk has already pulled out his hand for Donghae, making Donghae blushes. Is he going to hold my hand in school, he thought. Not letting Donghae to protest, Eunhyuk has already grabbed Donghae’s hand, intertwine both of their hands and dragged Donghae out of the classroom, making the whole class goes giddly and wolves howl could be heard.

Donghae blushes, eyes not looking up due to the embarrassment and let Eunhyuk drags him to wherever he wants. Upon reaching the cafeteria, Eunhyuk has seated Donghae as he goes to buy some food.

Eunhyuk walks back after a few minutes with a tray full of food as he sit down beside Donghae. Upon sitting down, Eunhyuk leans in and give a peck on Donghae lips, and smile at him.

“Yah, Hyukkie, what are you doing? We are in school,” whines Donghae after Eunhyuk kiss him.

“I am kissing my lover, is there a problem?” said Eunhyuk while spooning up the food and hold it in front of Donghae’s mouth nudging him to eat.

“A…..are….you….tr…..trying…to….fee….feed…me…,” stutters Donghae.

“Of course, now eat,”

“But we are at school, and…..there are eyes, looking at us,” yes, he feels all those eyes in the cafeteria staring at them.

“Don’t worry, we are lovers, just ignore them, come open your mouth, ahhh,”

Donghae couldn’t help because of his lover, so he opens his mouth and Eunhyuk feed him with the food. The process continues, where Eunhyuk feeding Donghae and sometimes stealing a few kisses from Donghae’s lips, making Donghae groan that he kisses too much, not that he don’t like them, but there are eyes staring at them all the way.

“Hyukkie I am full,”

“But there are still a lot, you should eat,”

“No, you should Hyukkie, you’ve been feeding me, and you didn’t eat,”

“Don’t worry, I am already full eating your delicious lips,”

“HYUKKIE!” slapping Eunhyuk on his chest as he took the spoon and place it in front of Eunhyuk’s mouth, nudging him to eat. Eunhyuk obediently open his mouth and eat up the food.

Finishing their lunch, Eunhyuk walks Donghae back to his classroom, Donghae bid goodbye and see you later to Eunhyuk and walks into the classroom. However, Eunhyuk still stand outside of the classroom, not wanting to leave.

“HAE, DON’T YOU KNOW YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GIVE ME A GOODBYE KISS?” shouted Eunhyuk through the classroom, earning stares from the students again.

“HYUKKIE!!!” shouted Donghae as he runs towards Eunhyuk and cover Eunhyuk’s mouth with his hands.

“YAH!, I DIDN’T SAY KISS MY LIPS WITH YOUR HAND!! I WANT YOUR LIPS!”

Donghae blushes wildly, as the students already chant “Kiss him kiss him kiss him,”

Feeling annoyed and embarrass, Donghae cupped Eunhyuk face and kiss his lips, wanting to just touch and go but Eunhyuk just don’t want to let go as he circled his arms around Donghae’s waist and pull him closer, kissing Donghae fiercely in front of the classroom, clicking of cameras could be heard, and wolves howl from the boys and awwws from the girls.

“EHM, don’t you think you two should bring that elsewhere, I don’t want my brother to have with you in front of our classroom, its dirty,” said Seohyun who was just walked in.

“NOOONA!!!!!!” shouted Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

 

sorry for the grammar errors for this chapter...i m too tired....and loads of homework and readings....TT