Chapter 32: AAAHHHCHOOO!

My 9 sisters

 

It was already evening when the swimming competition ended, and of course, Donghae won the gold medal for being the best swimmer out there and Eunhyuk is really proud of him. Eunhyuk had offered to buy some drinks for Donghae whistle Donghae get change in the locker room.

Donghae was the last one approaching the locker room after being congratulated by the other club members and he was the only one left in the locker room, changing.

Donghae was stripping down his wet swimming trunks when…

“Hae, I brought you orange juice, are you done alr….” said Eunhyuk who has just got back, “WHOA!”

Seeing Donghae right at the spot.

Donghae look upwards, OMO, its Hyukkie! He thought.

“Hae, I…I…” stutters Eunhyuk, can’t take his eyes off Donghae’s body.

“YAH!!!!GET OUT! GET OUT!” shouted Donghae, blushing at the same time.

~~~

Both of them walk in silence, again.

Donghae was blushing madly walking in front of Eunhyuk, remembering what had happened in the locker room.

Donghae POV

I can’t believe it.

I can’t believe it.

I can’t believe that he see me !

NOOOOOO!!!

How could I face him again when he sees everything!!!!

End of POV

Eunhyuk POV

Gosh, why did I have to walk in when he was ?

And seeing his body.

Well, he is hot, I can admit.

Toned abs and perfect length…..

YAH! Lee Hyuk Jae, you shouldn’t be thinking about his body!

You should be thinking that he is mad at you!!!

Aish stupid!

End of POV

Both of them has been walking god knows how long, both in their own thoughts. The sun has sets and dim moonlight welcoming them as they walk along the pedestrian.

“Err, Hae,” he whispers.

Silence.

“Hae,” he whispers again.

Silence.

“HAE!”

Donghae turns around, “WHAT?!”

“Errr…” Eunhyuk scratches his head, “Are you okay?”

“What do you think?” Donghae asked eyeing him curiously.

“No?” said Eunhyuk unconfidently.

“Hmph!” Donghae turns around and continue to walk.

“Hae, wait up, I….I…didn’t see anything,” he lied.

“You didn’t?” Donghae turned back.

“Yes, I didn’t,” confirmed Eunhyuk knowing that it’s the best way to make Donghae chill.

“Really?”

“Really, except your abs,” he lied.

Silence.

“Hyukkie, I…I am sorry, for shouting at you, I shouldn’t have do that,”

“It’s ok, Hae, although we are together, but I know that you are still insecure, and I should be the one apologizing,”

“Hyukkie, I…” tears had falled from Donghae’s cheek.

Lightning strikes through the sky.

“It’s ok, Hae,” walking closer and wipe away Donghae’s tears.

Thunder could be heard.

“I love you, Hyukkie,”

“I love you more, Hae,”

Drops of rain pours.

Eunhyuk crashes his lips onto Donghae’s.

Under the pouring rain, once again, they conquer their fears tasting each other lips and devouring each other taste.

~~~

“Oh, Hae, you are back,” said Tiffany seeing his brother, “And Eunhyuk too,”

“Hi noona,” Eunhyuk said.

“Why are both of you wet, what did you do under the rain?” asked Tiffany knowing that normal people would have run for shelter if it rains suddenly.

“We kissed,” said Eunhyuk bluntly.

“Hyukkie!” glared Donghae.

“AWWWWWW! So sweet!” shriek Tiffany.

“AHHHCHOOOO!” sneeze Donghae.

“Hae, are you okay?” asked Tiffany, Eunhyuk is silent at the moment, feeling not really good, as his eyesight gets blurry and his body crash onto the floor.

“HYUKKIE!” was the only thing he heard from his beloved Donghae before fainted in front of the door. 

 

 

 

Sorry for neglecting in updating this story..i was busy writing my the other story...sorry!!!