Chapter 3: First strawberry milk

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae was sitting on the couch watching soccer game on TV when…

*SMACK*

“Ow!” rubbing his head as he turns around seeing Yoona, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri approaching him and he yell “Noona! It hurts!”

“Yah, Hae, I heard Tiffany said that you met your crush at the mall, is that true?” asked Hyoyeon.

“Uh huh?”

“So? Did you talk to him? Or did you run away?” asked Yuri curiously as Donghae’s mind wander to the afternoon before where he met Eunhyuk.

Flashback

“Hi, Lee Donghae, I am Eunhyuk, nice to meet you”

Donghae can hear angels singing Halelujah in his ears, as he stunned there couldn’t believe that his crush actually knows his name until he felt a slap on his back.

“Hae, don’t space out, and don’t be rude,” said Jessica that makes Donghae snap back to reality. Hesitate for a while, his left hand scratching his head as he reach out his hand, touching Eunhyuk’s and shake hands with Eunhyuk that sent volts of electricity runs through his body.

“Hi,” was the only word he can say.

The next thing, he forgotten about everything he has done in front of Eunhyuk except being dragged by Tiffany and Jessica to another shop for more clothes.

End of flashback…

“So?” asked Hyoyeon.

“Uhm, actually I was too stunned that I don’t even remember what happened,” said Donghae sheepishly.

“What?!” screamed the four girls.

“Noona! Too loud!”

“Sorry Hae, but honestly, you should at least talk to him, I bet Sooyoung unnie talks for you,” said Yoona.

“Yeah, I think so,” said Donghae remembering that Sooyoung voices were everywhere when he meets Eunhyuk.

Next morning…

Seohyun and Donghae walk to school as usual.

“ Remember, Eunhyuk loves strawberry, especially strawberry milk and he drinks that every day,” said Seohyun while reading through those information she gather a day before.

“Yes noona,” scratching his head while listening his sister telling him facts about Eunhyuk which makes him felt like he has never knew Eunhyuk before because the only thing he knows about Eunhyuk is that he is a basketball captain, loves dancing, a top student like him and a guy who have a lot of girls swoon over him.

Lunch time…in the cafeteria.

Donghae was getting a drink from the vending machine when he spotted a drink ‘strawberry milk’ as his fingers uncontrollably pressed the button and a bottle of strawberry milk came tumble down on to the slot and Donghae grabs the drink step away for the next person to get their drinks when he heard some people talking behind.

“Uh, no more strawberry drink, yah, Eunhyuk, just get another drink, there are lots of them to choose,” said a guy beside Eunhyuk that stunned Donghae. Eunhyuk was behind me, thought Donghae.

Eunhyuk was sulking while run through the menu of those drinks provided when he saw a hand holding a bottle of strawberry milk reach his eyes and a voice spoke, “Here, you can have my drink,”

He raises his head from the vending machine as he sees Donghae giving him the strawberry milk. Eunhyuk reach his hand out to push the bottle back to Donghae and said, “But it’s yours,”

“It’s yours now, as Donghae stuff the bottle in Eunhyuk’s hand and skipped away gleefully leaving Eunhyuk smiling at the bottle of strawberry milk.

This scene was caught by a particular someone and texted the others...

To: Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri

Hae, has given him a strawberry milk ;) From: Seohyun