Chapter 34: Strawberry Cake

My 9 sisters

 

Attention: this is not a rated chapter.....younger fans can read it without worrying...=)

Eunhyuk stirred upon the sound of rustle in the house. He opens his eyes as the sunlight welcomed him. He glances around his surroundings that are definitely not his home, its Donghae’s but yet, Donghae is nowhere to be seen.

10 minutes later, Eunhyuk walks downstairs to the kitchen when he was welcomed by a sweet aroma. He arrived in the kitchen where he sees Donghae was rustling in the kitchen with Yuri, Donghae’s face covered with some flour and he is in an apron. Yuri was telling Donghae instructions where Donghae has already open the oven and took out a cake.

Donghae turns around and he sees Eunhyuk leaning over the door.

“Oh, Hyukkie, you are awake, how are you feeling?” he asked cheerfully.

“Good, by the way, do you know that you sound like my wife just now?”

“Hyukkie!” blush Donghae as he puts down the cake while Yuri is giggling behind him.

“What are you making?” Eunhyuk ask, pulling out a chair to sit.

“Strawberry cake, which I promised you a few weeks ago?” Donghae says, eyes not leaving the cake as he squeeze out some cream and apply it over the cake.

“REALLY?! Hae you are amazing!” as Eunhyuk went over and hugs Donghae from his back.

“Hyukkie, noona’s here,” making Yuri giggles more.

“It’s ok, I think I’ll leave now, Hae, you’ll know what to do with the cake right? And Eunhyuk, your porridge is on the table, make sure you have that before you have the cake,” smiles Yuri.

“Ok, noona,” smiles Eunhyuk as he hugs Donghae tighter smelling Donghae’s scent.

Later…

“Hyukkie are you sure you are ok?” asks Donghae putting his hand over Eunhyuk’s forehead.

Eunhyuk has changed back into his clothes after Taeyeon has got them out from the laundry. After that, the girls had told them that they are going to the mall, which left both of them at home, alone, watching TV cuddling on the couch.

“Hae, you worry too much,” Eunhyuk says as he pulls Donghae closer to his body.

“I am just making sure,” smiled Donghae cuddling more into Eunhyuk.

“By the way, Hae, who changed me yesterday?” asked Eunhyuk curiously, eyes not leaving the TV.

!! Why he had to ask, thought Donghae.

“Erm, you changed yourself,” he lied.

“Really?” asked Eunhyuk eyeing Donghae.

“Yep, but I bet you can’t remember since you practically collapse in the bathroom,” said Donghae reassuring Eunhyuk.

“I see,” says Eunhyuk slightly disappointed, eyes glued onto the TV again.

After a few hours watching TV, its already noon as Donghae serve Eunhyuk the strawberry cake he made in the morning for lunch.

Eunhyuk of course eating happily his favorite cake, upon finishing it, he puts the fork down, glance at Donghae who had also finished his cake.

“Hae, I love you, you know that?”

“I know Hyukkie, I know, and you do know that I love you too right?”Donghae says glancing at Eunhyuk.

“Of course, you adorable thing,” said Eunhyuk as he place a kiss on Donghae’s lips, Donghae who has been missing those pair of lips draped his hand over Eunhyuk’s neck and pushing him forward depening the kiss.

Battling their tongues with each other’s Eunhyuk pushed Donghae over the couch, him straddling on top of Donghae as he broke the kiss, pulling off his own T-shirt.

“Hae, I love you,” as he crashed his lips onto Donghae’s one again, making Donghae moan.

Eunhyuk roams his hands over Donghae T-shirt and pulling up the T-shirt until it reveal Donghae’s s and Eunhyuk roams his hands over the body, still kissing Donghae hard.

“Hyukkie, mmmm,” as Eunhyuk break the kiss, devouring his lips to Donghae’s neck.

Donghae felt lust at the moment, as he puts his hands over Eunhyuk’s trousers, gripping it tightly.

“I want it off, Hyukkie, I want to see it,” whispers Donghae as he blushes on his own request.

Eunhyuk left Donghae’s neck as he sit up, hands on his belt buckle….when…

“LEE DONGHAE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” a male voice shouted.

Both of them stunned at the moment as Donghae pushed Eunhyuk off him, making Eunhyuk landed on the floor with a thud.

“A…..a…appa?”