Chapter 24: Misunderstood

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae has awake early in the morning, he got a bit surprised when he feels a hand draped across his waist. Peeking from the corner of his eyes, he saw the perfect face, just inches away from his face, that person is still sleeping soundly beside him, he smiled at the beautiful sight, gently, he caress the guy’s face and whispers, “sorry Hyukkie”

Donghae has quietly crept out of his bed, without waking Eunhyuk up, he wash up, slipped into his uniform and walked downstairs and was greeted by the aroma of Yuri’s cooking. He walks towards the kitchen and saw all the girls had already wake up. Knowing Donghae’s presence, Taeyeon spoke, “Oh, morning Hae, why are you up so early?”

“I can’t sleep,” as he settle down beside Tiffany.

“Ooh, too excited I guess, by the way, how are you feeling? Good?” asked Hyoyeon.

“Sore and tired,” reply Donghae referring back the night he was crying.

“I guess he must have loved you very much,” smiled Tiffany making Donghae blush in embarrassment.

“Uh..I’ll go wake him up,” said Donghae as he stand up.

“Uh, no way, Hae, you should let him sleep more, since you know, well, what happened to both of you yesterday night,” said Yuri placing a bacon on his plate.

“Yeah, after being so intimate yesterday, I guess he is exhausted also,” said Sunny holding her glass of milk.

“My baby brother has finally lost his innocence!!! YAY!! We should have a party to celebrate it though,” said Sooyoung.

“Noona, I thought I already lost that since three days ago?”

“I don’t mean that, pabo! I mean your innocence, as in physically, united with him, well, you know what am I talking about,” said Sooyoung.

“Physically? United? What’s that?”

“Aish…my pabo baby brother, do I need to say it so clear?” asked Sooyoung to the other girls.

“She means you having with him, pabo,” said Jessica who was ignoring the conversation until now.

“S…..?” stutters Donghae…omg….they thought we have , yesterday? He thought. “NOONA!!!!” blushes Donghae.

“So, you two did huh?” smirks Sooyoung.

“Did what?”

“Don’t act dumb Hae, you did said just now, you are sore and tired, is he really that aroused by you?” asked Taeyeon.

“We didn’t have…we were just…..!!!!!” shouted Donghae and he was cut off by a voice behind.

“Sleeping when Hae molested my lips wanted to get kisses from me and we ended up making out on the bed,” said Eunhyuk who was already awake telling their intimate moments but skipping the last part, the crying part.

“So what about the ‘tired and sore’ part?” asked Sunny curiously.

“Well, he is tired because he’s been making out with me like a beast,” smiled Eunhyuk.

“What?! I DID NOT DO THAT!! AND YOU ARE THE ONE KISSING ME FIRST!!!”

“WHO MOLESTED MY LIPS ASKING ME TO KISS HIM?!” making Donghae blushed harder.

“Aye aye, lovebirds, stop telling us your activities, I am eating here,” said Yoona who was previously being quiet.

“Come, Eunhyuk, breakfast ready,” said Yuri, as Eunhyuk walks past Donghae, arm holding his waist and planted a chaste kiss on Donghae’s lips before settle down on the table having his breakfast. Meanwhile, the girls go gaga over Eunhyuk’s loving gesture.

 

 

 

hey hey.....thanks again to 61 subscribers and those comments...^^

i am having a poll here...

i've got two versions of the story going on later...

version 1: a happy and fun story starting the next few chapters...

version 2: a drama coming up and suspens going on starting the next few chapters...

 

OR version 3: cross over of version 1 and 2....

tell me what you want from my story....^^....