Chapter 37: Locker room

My 9 sisters

 

Seohyuk sighed for the nth time of the day; all the bodyguards followed her everywhere. Yes, library, orchestra class, cafeteria and well even now, bathroom which she feels really annoyed. She turns around eyeing those men that stand all around the female bathroom.

“Why are you all following me?! Aren’t you supposed to follow Hae instead of me?! I am not the one that needs to be guarded!” she shouted.

“Mr Lee has specially told us that Miss Lee should also be guarded in school grounds,” a man spoke as Seohyun rolled her eyes.

“Whatever, could you all just leave now? I need the bathroom!” she said rather annoyed.

“Well, as you requested Miss Lee, we will retreat from the bathroom,” said the man again as he ordered the other to get out of the bathroom.

Seohyun sighed, finally she has some peace. Just then, there was a sound of water flushing in one of the cubicle that was occupied and a girl walked out.

She’s Victoria from Eunhyuk’s class, great timing, she thought.

She quickly approaches that girl and tapped her shoulder which the girl turns over facing her from the tap.

“Umm, Victoria ssi, could I ask a favor from you?”

“Yes?”

“I am Seohyun, and could you help me pass a message to Eunhyuk?”

“Eunhyuk? That Eunhyuk in my class?”

“Yes, and to return for your kindness, I’ll help you to ask Nickhun from my class for a date,” said Seohyun, who knows all the gossips in the school.

“Really? You are not kidding me right?”

“Of course,”

“Well, alright,”

~~~

Donghae has been obediently letting those guards trailing behind him all day, while he acted like he is okay for them to follow him, although he is really frustrated, but he has no choice. Donghae has walked into the empty locker room of the swimming club since most of the members have gone to the pool by now and telling those guards to stand by outside as he will be collecting his things to pack for Seoul, well that’s just total a lie, which he has other business in the locker room.

Upon entering the locker room, Donghae walk around the rows of lockers, eyes searching for a particular someone when…

“Hae…” and a pair of hands had encircled his waist and hugged him from his back. At the moment, he smiled, knowing the owner of those hands.

“Hyukkie,” he smiled, tears start flowing from his eyes as he turn around and hugged Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk smiled back, hugging Donghae tightly, finally, the scent and the body he had crave for the whole day, he thought.

Eunhyuk pushed Donghae and slamming him onto the locker as he pressed his lips hard on Donghae’s, kissing those delicious lips hard, making Donghae moaned.

Eunhyuk pressed his body onto Donghae wanting to feel him, at least before time up, yes, they has a very limited time.

For minutes, they just make out, right against the locker as both hands roam through each other bodies.

Finally, Eunhyuk broke the kiss and he pulled Donghae to a bench nearby and let Donghae sit on his laps, face to face.

“Hae, I miss you,”

“Me too Hyukkie, and Hyukkie, I am leaving next week,”

“I know, Hyoyeon noona told me about that,”

Silence.

“Hae, don’t go, stay with me,”

“Hyukkie, I….I…I can’t,”

“Hae, please?”

“Hyukkie, I don’t want to hurt appa anymore, appa…appa…appa is…disappointed,” said Donghae as tears started to flow.

“But I love you, I want to be with you…”

“Hyukkie, I love you too, but, I can’t, I can’t betray appa, I…I am ….appa only son,”

Silence.

“Then what about our dance competition?” asked Eunhyuk holding his tears.

“I…I can’t make it, Hyukkie, I am sorry,”

Silence.

“But, you will still love me right? Even if you leave?” asked Eunhyuk reassuring.

“Yes, I will, Hyukkie, you are my first love, and my only love,” he says as they burst out crying their hearts out, Eunhyuk, capturing Donghae lips for another kiss, wanted to feel enough of his lover who is going to leave him next week.