Chapter 21: Untangled myself from the mess

My 9 sisters

 

The person squatted down beside Eunhyuk, watching him and spoke.

“Eunhyuk ah, what are you doing here? You don’t have lessons today,” said the voice.

It turns out to be none other than Hyoyeon who was going to close her studio since it was already 11pm.

“Uh, noona, sorry, I just want to clear my mind, that’s all, I’ll be going,” said Eunhyuk, quickly flip up and stand with his legs and grab his bag, wanted to leave when Hyoyeon pulled his bag, making him stopped right there dumbfounded.

“Eunhyuk, you don’t look right? What happened? Wanna talk about?”

Hearing those words, Eunhyuk mind started to spin, should I ask noona? Should I tell her my problems? Is noona trustable? Will noona tell Donghae? Standing there, Eunhyuk didn’t make any movement, not knowing what to do.

Feeling that Eunhyuk is debating whether to tell, Hyoyeon added, “Eunhyuk, don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody,”

10 minutes later…

Hyoyeon already close down her studio for the day and both Eunhyuk and her are at a coffee shop, talking about Eunhyuk problems.

“So, Eunhyuk, what happen?”

“Noona, I…I don’t really know what happen,” Eunhyuk said, while his tears already started to form in his eyes.

“Try telling me, I’ll listen,”

“Noona, have you ever had the feeling that you can’t live apart from a person, and you will miss that person when you didn’t see that person?”

Ah, so that’s what troubling him huh, thought Hyoyeon.

“Uh, yes I do,” thinking about her senior during high school.

“Noona, tell me, what’s that,”

“That, Eunhyuk, is love,” so, he is in love huh, thought Hyoyeon.

“L…..love?” stutters Eunhyuk.

“Yes, love, now let’s see, have you ever feel that your heart beating faster when you around that person? Or maybe you want to be with the person every day?”

“Yes, every time when I around that person, I feel like I am in heaven, every time that person smiles, I will automatically smile, every time that person pouts I find it cute and really want to pinch it, or just kiss it,” blushes Eunhyuk.

“Ah, that’s love; you are deeply in love Eunhyuk,”

“Me? But but….we can’t, we can’t be in love, that’s wrong,” said Eunhyuk shaking his head.

So he is in love but he can’t be in love, I wonder why, thought Hyoyeon.

“Why is that so?”

“Noona, we can’t be in love, it’s against the natural,”

“Why is it against the natural?” asked Hyoyeon, wanting to know the answer although she pretty much know the answer, Eunhyuk is in love with a guy, but who is it?

“Noona, the person I am in love…is…is…is…a…a….”

“A?”

“a….guy,” stutters Eunhyuk, tears flowing down already.

“Shush, don’t cry, there is nothing to cry about, even you are in love with a guy,” handing Eunhyuk tissues.

“What?”

“Yes, it’s not shameful that you are in love with a guy, however, it’s a gift, for loving others,”

“Noona, but he is a freaking guy, I can’t love him, it’s not right,”

“Who is the person judging you the right to love and not to love? It’s you, yourself, why can’t you think that loving a person and being in love is the most precious thing in life?”

“I…I guess…I am scared, I am scared that he will run away from me when he knows I like him,”

“Who says about running away, he hasn’t know your feelings does he,”

“Um yeah,”

“So, why would he run away?”

“I…I…”

“You what?”

“I did something, really wrong to him yesterday,”

“What did you done?”

“I…I….I….ki….”

“YOU KISSED HIM?”

“NOONA!”

“Sorry, I mean you kissed him? When you didn’t confessed or even sort out your feelings?”

“I didn’t kissed him on purpose, he was blaming himself and I really don’t want to see him hurt, so I…I…I…”

“You kissed him,”

“Yes,”

“And what did you say to him after the kiss?”

“I asked him to forget that this morning,”whispers Eunhyuk.

“WHAT?! You asked him to forget it?”

“Y….Yes….”

“But why?”

“I am confused, and I don’t even know if he has the same feelings as me,”

“Why don’t you confess?”

“I…errr….he avoid me whole day today, and I really don’t know what to do,”

“You screwed up really bad huh?”

“Yeah, noona, so noona, is there a way I can fix that?”

“Well, get going to his house, tell him your feelings even he don’t want to listen,”

“R…really?”

“Yeah, why not? And it’s better to clear that up before things got worst right?”

“Thanks noona, I’ll guess I go home and change first, then I’ll go to his house,” smiled Eunhyuk.

“Yeah, that’s good,” smiled Hyoyeon, but her heart sulking, who is the person he loved?

Half an hour later…

The girls were sitting in the living room watching TV, with Donghae, yes, they has dragged him out of his room even though he don’t want to.

DING DONG…

The door bell rang and Donghae gets up, opening the door since her sisters eyes are all glued onto the TV.

“Eu…Eun…Eunhyukkie?”

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the crappy chapter, update immediately when i got back from uni...^^...i m officially back to school...and i will a lot more busier, so i wont be able to update everyday...i will update mostly on fridays starting this week...sorry...TT...