Chapter 33: I'll be your knight

My 9 sisters

 

“Noona, he is hot,” Donghae retreat his hand from Eunhyuk’s forehead, arms holding Eunhyuk.

Hae, I think he has a fever, let us carry him inside. Sooyoung and Yoona can carry him, since you are also sick,” said Tiffany when Yoona and Sooyoung already at the door upon hearing Donghae’s voice, shouting Eunhyuk’s name.

“Don’t worry noona, I can handle him,” Donghae said, holding Eunhyuk up.

“You are weak also, you can’t carry him alone,” argued Tiffany.

“Noona, please,”

“Just let him, we’ll be by his side support him if he is going to fall,” said Yoona.

~~

“Hae, you need to get rid of his wet clothes, or else he won’t get well,” said Tiffany worriedly trotting behind Donghae.

Donghae stunned, hearing Tiffany’s words. No way! I am not going to do that.

“Noona, do I have to do that?”

“Well, do you see other males in this house except you?” asked Tiffany.

Donghae POV

It’s true what Fany noona said; I am the only male in this house.

And I can’t possibly ask my noona’s to change my boyfriend right?

But I am not comfortable to see him bare!

However I should change him right?

If not, he will not get well, just like what Fany noona said.

OH MY GOD, I have no other choices.

I carry him upstairs, into my room as I laid him on my bed, while walk to my closet to get my pajamas for him.

Fany noona has already closed the door, locking it before she went out, so that I could change him.

 I sighed.

“AAHHHHCHOOOO!”

Gosh, I hate having flu.

I walk to my bed and pull off his shirt my body feeling weak because of the flu, but I should get him out of the wet clothes.

I took off his shirt and put on my pajamas top when I caught a glimpse of his body, such fine body, I thought.

After dressing him up with the top, I proceed to changing him into the pajamas bottom which is the main point right here. I don’t want to take advantage of him when he is unconscious.

But then again, I was helping him, so it wouldn’t counted as taking advantage right?

I slowly unbuckled his belt, and his jeans, feeling like I am trying to have with him.

YAH! Lee Donghae, stop those erted thoughts and just think about wanting him to get well.

I pulled off his jeans along with his boxers which reveal his man glory. I close my eyes, while dressing him in my pajamas bottoms, I didn’t care to get a pair of new boxers for him, since he is not going anywhere rather than sleeping on my bed, and I’ll just need to get him a pair of clean boxers if he wakes up tomorrow.

I couldn’t help but stealing a few glances on his length because I was having trouble in pulling the pajamas bottoms up and ended up I had to open my eyes.

~~

I had finally changed him and also myself as I unlocked the door letting Tae noona and Fany noona in with medicine and hot water.

End of POV

“Hae eat this, for your cold,” said Tiffany where she held some pills for Donghae as he swallowed them.

“What did you two did any way that makes him sick like this,” asked Taeyeon while using a wet towel to wipe Eunhyuk’s forehead.

“We did nothing,” said Donghae.

“Nothing? I thought Eunhyuk said you two ki…” said Tiffany when she was cut off by a sudden outburst by Donghae.

“NOONA!”

“Shh, Eunhyuk will be awake,” hushed Taeyeon.

“Sorry, noona,” said Donghae apologetically.

“Yeah yeah, whatever, I am leaving,” said Tiffany, “Tae, you should come too, since Hae can take care of him,”

“But Hae is sick too,” said Taeyeon thinking Tiffany is unbelievable leaving those two patients.

“Well, he can do it on his own without even our help,” scoffs Tiffany, a bit mad at Donghae’s sudden outburst just now.

“Yeah, Tae noona, you should go rest, I can handle this on my own,” said Donghae taking the cloth from Taeyeon’s hand.

“Are you sure? You don’t look fine by the way,” said Taeyeon concerning.

“It’s ok, I’ll get some sleep after his temperature gone down,”

“Ok, then I’ll guess I’ll ask Yuri to cook some porridge for the two of you so you can eat it in the morning,” said Taeyeon, leaving with Tiffany.

“Ok, noona,”

“Call us if you need us,” smiled Taeyeon as they closed the door, leaving Donghae alone with the sick Eunhyuk.

Donghae sat at the edge of the bed, wiping the sweats over Eunhyuk’s forehead.

~~

Donghae has been sitting beside Eunhyuk, wiping his hot body calming down his temperature, and luckily, Eunhyuk’s temperature has gone down, and Donghae, of course, finally could get some rest.

He kissed Eunhyuk’s forehead, whispers, “Sleep tight Hyukkie, I’ll be your knight tonight,” 

 

 

 

 

i have one question to ask mature readers, do you or do you not want bed scenes for this story...well, since my story is not a rated fic plus i saw a few comments that wanted something more rated.....well...i can write that but that will be extended version, meaning it would not be posted in this fic itself, but i will post the link here to direct that part of story....to the right location....so whatcha think??? i wanna know...and this story will still be a story where  younger readers can read, but they can skip the link for the rated part.....^^