Chapter 23: Is the right thing to do now?

My 9 sisters

 

Eunhyuk walks upstairs and found the room Seohyun told him. Yes, indeed the door was painted blue and there is a cute Nemo hanging on the door. Slowly, he took the key and unlocked the door crept in slowly and saw Donghae was already in bed, back facing the door.

“Hae,” he calls out, slowly walking to the bed side but no answer. Is he already asleep? Thought Eunhyuk.  He reaches the bed and seated himself on the bedside, yes the guy was asleep already. He reach out a hand and caresses the guy’s hair, slowly pushing a strand of hair off his beautiful face.

I can’t believe I have fallen in love, with a beautiful guy like him; he thought as he lower his head, planted a kiss on Donghae’s forehead, whispering “Donghae, goodnight,”

With that, he pulled up the covers and snuggle himself in the bed with Donghae, hugging Donghae from his back and he close his eyes.

Meanwhile…

Donghae had heard the door being unlocked when he cursed, he should have hidden the keys for his room long time ago. Not wanting to face Eunhyuk at the moment because he was really embarrassed by his sisters, he quickly close his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

He feels someone sitting on his bedside and caressing his hair, pulling a few strands from his face, not wanting the person to find out he was pretending, he ignore those touch on himself that brings fire on his skin. Then, he feels Eunhyuk pulling up the covers and then snuggled behind him. OH GOSH! He is going to sleep here!!! NOOO!!!...eh…? YESSSSS!!! Hyukkie~~~<333…thought Donghae.

A pair of strong hands encircled his waist, so warm and fitted his body so well, smiling to himself, he let the warm breathe from Eunhyuk tickles his neck enjoying the moment being hugged in bed by his crush. That’s he let sleep overtake him……eh….no…of course not….

Donghae has waited some time for Eunhyuk to fall asleep and he turn around, mesmerizing the face of the guy he loved so much. Caressing the sleeping guy’s face, he slowly trailed down his finger onto the face of the perfect figure beside him. Slowly, his fingers trailed down his eyes, nose, cheek and lastly, on the lips, the lips that stolen his innocence for twice for the week.

So soft and thick, so delicious, and this touch mine’s twice, thought Donghae as his other hand reaches his own lips, touching both of their lips at the same time feeling the sensation of knowing that both of the places he was touching now were connected twice before.

Eunhyuk stirred at the moment and caught Donghae off guard as he quickly pull away his hand, only to being captured his hand by another strong hand, holding his hand not to leave the opponent face.

“You should know that I have not been sleeping, not when you are beside me molesting my face, especially my lips,” muttered Eunhyuk while his eyes still closed.

“Uh, uh….Hyukkie…I thought….I thought….” Stutters Donghae, cursing to himself, I am caught.

“I was sleeping so that you can molest me when I am asleep?” continued Eunhyuk making Donghae blushes, “ awww….my fishy is so cute,” pinching Donghae cute face.

“Uh….s….sorry,” whispers Donghae, avoiding Eunhyuk’s eyes.

“Hmm, apology accepted, how about we continue what we did just now,” said Eunhyuk, tilting up Donghae’s face to capture his eyes.

Blinking cutely, Donghae stutters again, “Wha….wha…what do you mean?”

“Kissing of course,” as Eunhyuk crashes his lips on Donghae’s making Donghae moans at the instant Eunhyuk lips landed on his.

Eunhyuk put his other hand on Donghae’s waist and pull him closer, their bodies tangled onto each other, the other hand still gripping tight on that mischievious hand of Donghae who molested his lips awhile ago.

Donghae started to panic between the kiss feeling that he is being pulled closer to Eunhyuk, their tights brush onto each other’s and moans escape from Eunhyuk’s mouth.

Is he going to have with me tonight? NO way! I am not ready yet! But will he talk to me again if I reject him? After all we have just made up, I don’t want to screw it again, and I really enjoy the kiss with him, and I want to get closer to him, maybe not that physically yet, thought Donghae.

Donghae gasp when Eunhyuk moves his hand under his t-shirt and pinch his s.

GOD NO! I need to stop him, before it’s too late! Thought Donghae as he grabs Eunhyuk’s hand from his t-shirt and pull it out, pushing Eunhyuk from him, making Eunhyuk falls on the bed and landed on the floor with a THUD!

Meanwhile..

Downstairs the girls were not surprised hearing that THUD knowing that boys might be wild with the word call .

Back to the room…

Eunhyuk was a bit dumbfounded when he was pushed down to the floor by Donghae. He was going to question Donghae why when Donghae has burst into tears after he realizes he was too harsh to Eunhyuk. Without any doubt, Eunhyuk climbs onto the bed immediately and hugged the poor crying guy and hushing him not to cry anymore.

Eunhyuk plants soft kisses on Donghae’s face soothing the guy. Hugging Donghae tightly, Donghae eventually doze off between Eunhyuk arms due to exhaustion of crying.