Chapter 18: Let's forget about that

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae has walked home after the incident still blushing madly as he entered the living room when he was greeted by Tiffany and Taeyeon.

“Oh, Hae, you are back, oh and Sooyoung unnie is really mad for you to miss today’s basketball lessons although Yoona has asked not to be so harsh at you,” said Tiffany eyes still locked at the TV.

“Oh, unnie thanks for telling me,” as he quickly runs to his bedroom, not wanting his sisters to find out him blushing and ask millions of questions.

Flopping down on his bed, he laid there, fingers touching his own lips deep in his thoughts.

Donghae POV

He KISSED me….he freaking KISSED me…

OMG!!

Those lips are so amazing on mine.

So soft,

And so warm. *tongue travel around his own lips*

This is where he kisses me,

My first kiss,

Stolen by Eunhyuk…

Eunhyuk…the man I loved…

Kyahhhhhh!~~~~

Does that means he is confessing to me?

OMG OMG OMG….should I reply him?

Yes, I should reply him, after all I should tell him, Eunhyuk that I love him….

Yes I love him….Eunhyuk…..eh????!

What am I thinking??!

Confessing my love to him…

And damned…

He kissed me…

Eunhyuk kissed me?!!!!

And I am a guy….

So…

Does that mean he is gay too??? *cheers*

But what if he is not? *NOOOOOOOO*

Oh, by the way…just now when he kiss me…I was telling him that I dance like a freak…

And..

And…

He kissed me…

Yeah…

So…

Did he kissed me because he likes me? Or what?

OH GOSH…

End of POV

 

Meanwhile…

Eunhyuk was also on his bed, thinking the same incident.

Eunhyuk POV

What did I do?

I kissed my best friend, Donghae…

OMG!!!

How can I face him tomorrow?

What excuse can I come out now??

I kissed you because you are being noisy??

Too harsh, Hyukjae.

Oh oh, how about I kissed you because you are crying?

People don’t kiss others when they are crying, stupid Hyukjae.

Then how about, I kissed you because I wanted to?

Yah! Hyukjae, are you confessing?? So you are a gay huh?

WHAT?! I am NOT!

Then?

I guess….I …I… like girls….

But you kissed a guy…

Oh GOD DAMMIT, yeah I kissed a guy, happy now?

And don’t you mind, that kiss was your first kiss too…

Oh yeah…. …I gave my first kiss to a guy…

Not a girl…

OMG OMG…

But…that lips are amazing…

So soft and sweet….like candy floss…

Mmm…

I wish I could taste it again….

End of POV

 

The next morning…

Yuri and Taeyeon was busy preparing breakfast for the rest of them while Seohyun is reading her book waiting for her breakfast to be served. Jessica is reading the newspaper drinking her coffee and Tiffany is looking at the mirror still tidied up her reflection just as always when Donghae walks in, having bags under his eyes.

“Hae, what happen to you?” asked Tiffany, eyes again not leaving the mirror.

“Yeah, what happen to you, you look tired,” said Jessica after hearing what Tiffany said and turned from her newspapers.

“Couldn’t sleep,” yawns Donghae.

“Why?” asked Taeyeon serving Donghae his breakfast.

“Uh uh……” blushing himself while one hand tracing on his lips.

“So?” asked Taeyeon.

“Something happened last night ..Hyukkie and….and…..argh….” as Donghae grabbed his toast and escape from his sisters, “Noona I am late, talk to you later,”

“Hae!!! Wait! I am going to school with you too,” shouted Seohyun, grabbing her toast and bags as she ran following Donghae leaving Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica wondering what has happened last night, which related to Eunhyuk.

Seohyun has been running to catch up with Donghae until Donghae stopped his tracks on running sensing he is far enough from his house, and from his sisters grip on questioning him.

“Hae, could you just slow down, I am dying here,” said Seohyun approaching her brother.

“Oh, sorry noona, I just wanna escape from the others,”

“I know that, so what’s happened yesterday,”

“Noona, I really don’t wanna talk about it,”

“Really? But I see you touching your lips just now which is very rare, unless there is something happen that relate to your lips and..Eunhyuk,” tease Seohyun.

“Noona!” blushes Donghae as someone shouted his name “Hae!”

Upon hearing someone calling for him, both Seohyun and Donghae turns back, finding Eunhyuk standing behind them, eyes locking at Donghae’s.

“Hae, we need to talk,”

“I’ll guess I’ll go first,” said Seohyun walking away.

Seeing Seohyun already left that place Eunhyuk eyes trailing down from Donghae’s eyes and slowly travel down and it landed on his lips, those lips that he feel yesterday night.

“Hae, let’s just forget about yesterday,” was the only word coming out from Eunhyuk’s mouth and Donghae, upon hearing those words, his legs carry him away, escaping from Eunhyuk.