Chapter 31: The Fish and Monkey

My 9 sisters

 

It was another Saturday and Donghae already went to school early because he has swimming competition for that day. Eunhyuk has promised to meet him up at school early in the morning to cheer for him.

Donghae has already changed into his swim wear and was stuffing his stuffs into the locker when a pair of hands covered his eyes.

“Guess who?”

“Yah, am I that stupid, Hyukkie,” grinned Donghae as he pry off Eunhyuk’s hands from his eyes and turn back facing his boyfriend.

“How are you today Hae? Eyes on champion?” asked Eunhyuk, circling Donghae’s waist.

“Not really, I am nervous,”

“Aww, my poor baby is nervous huh? What can I do to make you feel better?” cooed Eunhyuk.

“Well, anything?”

“Hmm, come, sit down,” pulling Donghae onto a bench sitting beside him.

Eunhyuk plants a kiss on Donghae’s lips and remove Donghae’s t-shirt.

“Hyukkie, wha….what are you doing?” shocked Donghae when Eunhyuk took off his T-shirt leaving him only in his swimming trunks.

“Shush, I am not going to do any dirty things to you, let me just give you a massage,” smiled Eunhyuk as he moves his hands towards Donghae’s back and massage the tense muscles.

“Mmm,” moans Donghae feeling Eunhyuk’s hand gilding over his back massaging his tense body.

“Yah, don’t moan, you’ll give me erted thoughts,”

Donghae blushes upon hearing what Eunhyuk said, OMO, is he by my moans? Donghae thought.

“By, the way, your back is so beautiful, Hae, it’s so masculine and….”

“Stop checking out my back, you are making me embarrassed,” whine Donghae closing his eyes enjoying Eunhyuk’s massage.

“I am saying the truth, besides, why can’t I check out my hot boyfriend’s back, I have the rights to check them out,” teases Eunhyuk.

“ert!”

“Whatever, but I am only a ert when I am around you,” whispers Eunhyuk that sent shivers on Donghae’s body.

 Later at the pool…

Donghae already walked out of the locker after Eunhyuk left him 10 minutes ago to get last minutes preparations and placing one more good luck kiss to him, which turns into a pretty heated one that Donghae got tease by his club mates asking them not to dirtied their locker room.

Upon reaching the pool, Donghae glance around to find Eunhyuk and he spotted him sitting on a chair not far away from him, waving at him and giving him a flying kiss which Donghae caught it from the air and return Eunhyuk’s kiss, also a flying one.

Donghae and Eunhyuk’s flying kiss was interrupted by a sudden swarm of girls practically crowd around Donghae since he is the star in the pool.

“Oppa, take this, it’s a lucky charm,”

“Uhh, tha….”

“Oppa, can I take a photo with you,”

“Well….”

“Oppa, can I visit your locker?”

“Locker? For what?”

“Oppa, can I kiss you?”

“What?”

Not far away, Eunhyuk has seen and heard all the girls flirting with Donghae making him sending daggers to those girls. Lee Donghae is MINE, thought Eunhyuk.

Standing on his feet, Eunhyuk practically jogged to Donghae and hugged him from his back while saying out loud, “Chagiya, here is my lucky charm for you,” as he tilted Donghae’s face towards him and crashing his lips on Donghae’s. Donghae gasp at Eunhyuk’s sudden attack which gives Eunhyuk an advantage to push his tongue into Donghae tastes his hot cavern. A soft moan escape yet again from Donghae’s mouth which makes Donghae’s cheek turns into slight pink. Eunhyuk pulled away after satisfying in kissing Donghae.

“Chagiya, let’s continue that later, in the locker room,” said Eunhyuk, still sending daggers to those girls.

Those girls scoffs off and leave Eunhyuk and Donghae alone.

“Yah, what was that?”

“What was what?”

“The so call lucky charm thingy? I thought you gave me that when we are in locker room, did you forget that already or you have short term memory,”

“Oh that, yah, I was saving you from being taken advantage by those girls, shouldn’t I get rewarded that I save you?”

“Save me? More like you are jealous of those girls,”

“Me jealous? Not a chance,”

“Oh really? Hmm, someone is not really honest here,” said Donghae as he took off his T-shirt, showing his abs under the sunlight and doing sit ups right at the spot.

“Yah, what are you doing?”

“Seducing all the girls right here,” smirked Donghae, showing off his well built body in front of those girls who are around the pool which earns screams and shierks from the girls.

“Yah! Stop! Don’t do it,”

“Do what? I thought you are not jealous,”

“Just stop, please,”

“Stop what? I don’t know what you mean,”

“JUST STOP SEDUCING THOSE GIRLS, GOD DAMNED IT!”

“I thought you are not jealous,”

“FINE I AM JEALOUS! HAPPY NOW?” said Eunhyuk as he scoffs off.

“Yah, where do you think you are going?” asked Donghae who quickly got on his foot grabbing Eunhyuk’s hand turning him around facing him.

“Going to ignore my boyfriend for teasing me,”

“Aww, did I make my poor Hyukkie angry?”

“Yes you did,”

“What could I do to make my Hyukkie feel better? Hmm, maybe a kiss?” pulling Eunhyuk closer.

“Not good enough,”as Eunhyuk feels Donghae circled his waist, pulling him near the pool.

“A French kiss………….in the pool?”

“WHA….”

 SPLASH!

Everyone turn around and saw Donghae and Eunhyuk already in the pool.

“Hae! I can’t swim!” screamed Eunhyuk trying to save himself.

“Don’t worry, I am here,” said Donghae as he hold onto Eunhyuk, steadying him and planted his lips onto Eunhyuk’s, making Eunhyuk froze at the moment forgotten all about him don’t know how to swim and responded to those delicious lips.

Both tongues battling with each other as Donghae grips Eunhyuk tightly securing him tasting each other delicious lips until…

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE!! THE POOL IS FOR COMPETITION NOT FOR MAKING OUT!” shouted the coach.

Screw the coach, thought both of them.

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke...i am back......dedicated this chapter to willhaebemine.....you've been impatient huh? Actually i dont have any ideas in writing this chapter.....=(....btw...have you guys see the Super Junior 5jib pic....Hyukkie's pic....OMG!! HAWT!!!...anyways....enjoy this chapter.....