Chapter 14:First sleepover invitation

My 9 sisters

 

Taeyeon has hung up his phone call after asking him not to come home so early. Wait what? Not to come home so early? What does she means anyway? Those questions have been running in Donghae’s mind and he thinks his sisters might up to something.

Meanwhile at home.

To: Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun

If anyone of you ever receive any text or calls from Hae ignore them, if you don’t want ignore them, just give some excuse and DON’T EVER THINK OF HELPING HIM! Meanwhile, he is going stargazing with Eunhyuk and there are news saying that there is thunderstorm tonight. P/s: Use your imaginations=) From: Taeyeon.

Eunhyuk has dragged Donghae to the planetarium not for from his house for stargazing. Donghae has been very curious about the place they are going to go stargazing so upon arriving the already closed planetarium. Donghae gave Eunhyuk a questioning look which earns a smile from Eunhyuk.

“Uh, Hyukkie? Its closed, we can’t possibly go stargazing,”

“No worries Hae, I’ve got a way to go in,”

“Huh?”

Gathering out a key, Eunhyuk unlocked the side door of the building and pulled Donghae in. Walking in the dark, Eunhyuk got the lift and press “up” button and the lift opened with a DING, and he pulled Donghae in, and pressed a number.

“Uh, Hyukkie, it’s not good for us to sneak in other people’s building,”

“I know, but it isn’t other’s building, it’s mine,”

“Huh?”

“My parents gave me as a birthday present, when I was nine, one year before they divorced, when my dad’s company collapse, mum decided that dad wasn’t the perfect man she’s been looking for, so she went Hollywood, just like I’ve told you before, and dad he got a job in a company, well, dad and I were living together until I was 13 when dad left me, and married the boss daughter,”

“But didn’t this building affected when your dad’s company collapse?” asked Donghae as the lift already reach and both of them step out.

“No, it didn’t, it’s been under my name even though its complicated that a kid can has possessions like owning a building, but my dad works its way out, and that’s why I can keep it, at least to remember my mum and dad,”

“I am sorry, Hyukkie,”

“It’s ok, besides, telling you about my past make me happy, that I’ve got friends, thanks Hae,”

Both of them, smiling at each other.

Later…

“Ooh, Hyukkie! Is that the big dipper?”

“Yeah, it is,”

“It’s beautiful!” glee Donghae while Eunhyuk standing behind him mesmerizing him.

Eunhyuk POV

I don’t know what has gotten into me, I’ve just bring him to my secret place, the place that is my most precious possession, which mum and dad gave it to me. I know we are friends now, and I really like this guy, we are like old friends even though we just know each other for nearly two weeks, but why does my heart beat so fast for him? I definitely not a gay, but my heart just doesn’t do what my mind thinks. I want to see him every day; I want to hang out with him every day. Ooh, he’s smiling at me again, I love to see him smile because that makes me smile too, and every time he blushes, I swear that was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen, that I want to pinch them, so cute. Wait, what am I thinking, why do I say my friend blushing is cute?! Gosh, Lee Hyuk Jae, stop thinking about him, but his skin is so smooth last time I ice-creams from his face, and those lips, those lips that always pout at me, I really want to plant a chaste kiss onto it….WAIT!! KISS????! YAH…LEE HYUK JAE!!! Stop trying to have weird thoughts on your friend, you’ll scare him and also you are definitely not a gay!

End of POV

Eunhyuk was deep in his thoughts when lightning flashes across the huge windows and Donghae immediately squat down and hid his head between his legs.

“AAAAH!” trembled Donghae.

“Hae, what’s wrong?”

“Thunder and lightning,” was the only words Donghae could speak as another flash of thunder flashes across the sky.

“You are afraid of them?” asked Eunhyuk as he walks and squatting down beside Donghae and hugged the poor boy tightly.

2 hours later, its 10.30pm, the rain is still going on and it won’t stop, however, the lightning has calm down a bit as Donghae sat leaning at the walls while Eunhyuk’s one hand hugging him.

“Hey, how about calling your sisters to pick you up here, since I don’t think the rain will stop tonight,”

“Okay,” replied Donghae as he grabbed his phone and search through the numbers.

Calling Tiffany…

“Oh, hi Hae what do you want?”

“Uhm, I was wondering could you come and fetch me? It’s raining heavily,”

“Sorry Hae, I am meeting up Siwon’s family now and his sister ask me to sleep over with her, how about you try calling Sooyoung unnie, her fashion show ends at 11pm, I am sure she can help you,”

“Ok, sorry for bothering noona,”

“No probs,”

Calling Sooyoung…

“The number you are calling is not available, please record your message after the tone…BEEP”

Calling Hyoyeon….

“Hi, I am Hyoyeon here, and I am busy, I’ll call you back later! BEEP”

“URGH” sigh Donghae.

Calling Taeyeon…

“Oh Hae, have fun?”

“Noona, can you fetch me home? It’s raining,”

“Sorry Hae, but I don’t feel like going out in such weather,”

“How about Yoona and Yuri noona? Are they home? Can they come and fetch me?”

“Wait,” as she covers the phone and shouted “ Yuri Yoona, Hae asks if you two can fetch him or not,”

“Tell him that we are now having mask, not free, as him to take a cab then,” shouted Yuri and Yoona.

“Well, you heard them,” said Taeyeon as she hungs up.

Calling Sunny…

“Oh Hae”

“Noona, can you….”

“Tzzzz…..tzzzz….Hae…I can’t hear what you are saying….tzzzz…..” *hang up*

“Urgh!”

Calling Jessica…the last person….since Seohyun is not capable of driving …..yet..

“Oh, sorry Hae, I am going to stayback at school to finish up my law project, can’t help, you’ll ask others, they might help you, oh, my friends are calling, bye,”

“So?”

“They have things to do, and can’t pick me up,”

“Hmm, it’s hard to get a cab at this hour,” said Eunhyuk while thinking hard, “hey, how about you sleepover at my house tonight? It’s just a few blocks away from here,”

“Huh?”

 

 

 

FINALLY!!!! I am able to finish this chapter.....*bows* thanks for reading.....^^...trying hard to update 1 chapter everyday...anyways enjoy!!~